• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
hey, sorry guys but due to school i will not b able to do anything monday-thursday.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Any leader on to accept challenges?:)

PM if possible please:)

Last edited:

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Any leader free for a battle?

Pm me

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Any leader free for a battle?

Pm me
you have this backwords. You PM us if you want to challenge our gym not the other way around.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
i am issuing a challenge for a double battle in 10 mins please somebody respond my fc is in my evire banner

dbcb

Is garchomp considered an uber here or no? I saw the banned list and its different than other lists (for instance banning jirachi but allowing latios) but then I see it says standard rules later in the section and that usually means the usual ban list so I just wanted to make sure.

just need to know if I need to carry a (well a couple) chomp counters if I face the dragon gym or ground gym bc i know it will be there.

oooo

Throughout most of serebii, chomp is banned, howevor here he is not, read the rules on the first post for more info.

Anyone wanna battle? I'd like to challenge a gym or e4 or battle frontier brain or somebody.

dbcb

I read the first page I just wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up

*runs to get chomp counters*

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
yes there is a grass gym i would wanna be a gym leader but im a high rank in red dragons already xD

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
no you cant apply vaati is alrready the gym leader. accepting challenges in 30 mins. also, i would like to register myself as a challenger. you know my info ginji plz add me to the challengers list

Status
Not open for further replies.