• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Dont You Have Another Red Dragon In The DPPt forum?
thats the league one and this is the clan
Name: Natha
FC: 1419 2827 9233
How active are you on Serebii?: Maybe Every day
Will you abide by the rules? yes
Strength as a battler: it changes sometimes i win sometimes i lose ;D

ok you have added ^^

H3R0

LordHotstuff
....Might As Well Join In This One Too lol
If You Dont Mind, Can I Have My Original Spot In E4 Like The League?

Name:Hero
FC: 3566 8313 8857
How active are you on Serebii?: Everyday Now
Will you abide by the rules? Will Do
Strength as a battler: I Have Knowledge Of Pokemon, Plus I Raise A Diverse Team

Ginji

Hmm
....Might As Well Join In This One Too lol
If You Dont Mind, Can I Have My Original Spot In E4 Like The League?

Name:Hero
FC: 3566 8313 8857
How active are you on Serebii?: Everyday Now
Will you abide by the rules? Will Do
Strength as a battler: I Have Knowledge Of Pokemon, Plus I Raise A Diverse Team

sure, that's were I put the other two E4 anyway

oooo

Are the points retroactive? Because I have beaten a few people since I was leader, and I'm sure other people have, too. Also, what are the prices of those prizes in the shop? THey look pretty nice...

AuraBrawler123

Pikmin Larvae!
does anyone want to battle??? im pretty sure i want to change my team to mostly uu but i want to know if my current team is to good to pass up

I think the points system is good. The prizes in the shop are really nice as well! Though, I am wondering, what are the prices?

Buoydog

Buizel Fanboy
Hey, I think I need to join a clan, mind if I?

• Name: Buoydog / Buoy
  • FC: 4511 7349 0344
  • How active are you on Serebii?: I check up almost every day, and I've had other accounts, so don't mind the age and post count. ;)
  • Will you abide by the rules?: ...nah.
    JK, of course I will.
  • Strengths as a battler: I'm pretty good, but be warned, because people say I have some weird pkmn.
    I like making new strategies, so I like to do friendly battles and test em out.

ray236

skatin` in East L.A
can i join this clan
im new to breeding/competitive battling
but im getting good at at it

Name :ray236
FC:
How active are you on Serebii?:i barely remembered my password from long ago so im active every day
Will you abide by the rules? :eek:f course
Strengths as a battler:not really a good battler im still new to all of this

i actually have a
shiny gyrados(adamant)(good iv's)
eve'd in 252 atk,252 spd,6 hp
e-quake
avalanche
outrage
aqua tail

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
Hey, I think I need to join a clan, mind if I?

• Name: Buoydog / Buoy
  • FC: 4511 7349 0344
  • How active are you on Serebii?: I check up almost every day, and I've had other accounts, so don't mind the age and post count. ;)
  • Will you abide by the rules?: ...nah.
    JK, of course I will.
  • Strengths as a battler: I'm pretty good, but be warned, because people say I have some weird pkmn.
    I like making new strategies, so I like to do friendly battles and test em out.
ok you have been added ;130;
can i join this clan
im new to breeding/competitive battling
but im getting good at at it

Name :ray236
FC:
How active are you on Serebii?:i barely remembered my password from long ago so im active every day
Will you abide by the rules?: of course
Strengths as a battler:not really a good battler im still new to all of this

i actually have a
shiny gyrados(adamant)(good iv's)
eve'd in 252 atk,252 spd,6 hp
e-quake
avalanche
outrage
aqua tail
you have been added ;130;

Are the points retroactive? Because I have beaten a few people since I was leader, and I'm sure other people have, too. Also, what are the prices of those prizes in the shop? THey look pretty nice...
How many serebii members did you beat? The prices have been added. ;130;

Last edited:

oooo

2 and a challenger. Do members keep track of points themsleves? I suggest we either keep track of them in our sigs individually or have you, Ginji, keep a tally on the first post, although that may be kinda difficult.
Edit: That shiny magnezone in the shop looks like it would help my team. Who do I let know if I want to buy it?

Last edited:

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
i'm intersted in joining, i'm also interested in how you shop system and point sytem works who keeps track?
Name (not your real name):pokemonmasterhustler(ingame and real name: sujeethan)
FC: 4082-2431-8243
How active are you on Serebii?:pretty regularly unless i'm busy with school work
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below):Of course
Strengths as a battler:Mixed i use 1 defensive poke and the rest are full power

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
soory about the emouticons oh plz pm me if i'm acepted hey i haven't been on in two years and my post count has been reduced to 0

Ginji

Hmm
2 and a challenger. Do members keep track of points themsleves? I suggest we either keep track of them in our sigs individually or have you, Ginji, keep a tally on the first post, although that may be kinda difficult.
Edit: That shiny magnezone in the shop looks like it would help my team. Who do I let know if I want to buy it?
It would be easier for me if ya'll keep track of your pts and about the shop you talk to me about that.
i'm intersted in joining, i'm also interested in how you shop system and point sytem works who keeps track?
Name (not your real name):pokemonmasterhustler(ingame and real name: sujeethan)
FC: 4082-2431-8243
How active are you on Serebii?:pretty regularly unless i'm busy with school work
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below):Of course
Strengths as a battler:Mixed i use 1 defensive poke and the rest are full power
ok you have been added ;130;

FightGar

Name: Fightgar
FC: 2535 9852 1200
How active are you on Serebii?: I'm usually on everyday
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below): Rules are what make the world go round
Strengths as a battler: Well... i'm an ok doubles battler but i really need help building a 6 on 6 OU team for regular battles, and i picked to join this clan because i need help and thats what the post said you guys offer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.