• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Because most of the gyarados sets I've faced can't outspeed my froslass after 1 dance, so if it outspeeds weavile it has to be kind of maximum speed stat XD

it didn't outspeed my ptera though, I would have won if my rock slide didn't miss

*sigh* +170pts for you..... (now im ******)

xDDD

I busted up laughing at this.

Anyways...I'm bored, battle anyone? I miss my husband

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
DP I'll battle you if you'll give me another shot at you (my team is in flux right now) Maybe I won't Crit hit Sui this time.

Ok, I'll battle you.

I've a new battling rule though, I don't wanna battle full OU teams. Its not a permanate rule, I just don't feel like battling six OUs.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
kitteh, do you have a monotype team?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
lol DP do you really think I even have 6 OUs trained to battle with?

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
kitteh, do you have a monotype team?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Ok DP I'm on my way now. Sorry about the delay

I didn't see you on :( I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed. Tyde I'll have my full team trained for you for tomorrow so we can do mono again!

Last edited:
o__O Eric, your hot, and I don't care that you spam much I'm such a bad co-leader D=[/b] but thats too much there o_o

Anyways I could, it depends, how many wildcards can I have?

Also, by now you should know I only have one team :p But I want a monotype team. *Goes to look at clan shop*

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
ah omg! how did i make that many posts?!
and no wilcards plz, im deleting my posts, sry

ah omg! how did i make that many posts?!
and no wilcards plz, im deleting my posts, sry

I have 0 Monotype team.

BUT looking at the clan shop. I can have one this weekend. Guess my type. Go on :p

Aoki

Want to battle??
Dark due to that cat and anybody have a litte team (meaning lv5 none evolved team)

Aoki, acctually, Dark 'cuz some of my fav Pokes are Dark :p Kaitii and Hellfire are Dark-types that will for sure be in my team.

Little cup team? I want one o_o But its UBER hard to EV train for Little Cup.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Why do ppl think you have to ev train that's the dumbest thing ever it's no point since they won't get any extra stats you give them vitamins for one point in each stat but jus put a team together and let me beat it quick with my lc team I been working on

EV training works to a good extent for Little Cup. But, ok, I'll find some Pokes to toss together.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
ill battle you!! im on a losing streak lol

Captain Pedro

POKEMON!!!!
WOW,I just traded for another jollly shiny smeargle and its IV's are bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.