• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay15

Is this clan still accepting members?

Sorry about that Vaati, I forgot my Roserade didn't have his Sash o_O I was breeding him last night.

Is this clan still accepting members?
Yes it is. I can test battle you after I finish my current battle.

vaati

Playing White 2
Tch.

I usually just play on and accept my stupidity.

In revenge, this one's a double?

Tch.

I usually just play on and accept my stupidity.

In revenge, this one's a double?

It probably won't change anything due to finch, but whatever, I don't like to accept my stupidity.

A double?

vaati

Playing White 2
Aye. I has plans. :p

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
because i dont have one and want to train up a porygon2. i think i trades all my old ones, plus you cant catch it on plat.
any will do so i can start breeding them.
theres a dude in veilstone that gives u a porygon,and do you want porygon or porygon2?I have both :D

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
awwww I want to battle T_T oh well you guys would beat me anyways since I suck hard...:p

vaati

Playing White 2
Paralysis did nothing! Arghh!

And I forgot Roserade was poison!

I ****ed it!

Paralysis did nothing! Arghh!

And I forgot Roserade was poison!

I ****ed it!

Ya, Olive was <3 that battle. Oh, he is SUCH a good boy~

I couldn't remember is Bella is part Poison, so I used Sludge Bomb anyways. She isn't, right?

Well, good game, Vaati. What was your strategy anyways?

Ok, well I'm ready...

Ok, I'm comming online once I register your FC.

vaati

Playing White 2
Take out that ****ing Roserade.

I knew that your Swellows speed was matched to Togekiss, not faster, so id eithe take it out on turn one or two.

I was planning on paralyzing and killing the Breloom, but paralisis, as is usual whenever I use status, did **** all.

I was planning on Ultima crushing Kaitii's subs and/or Spiritomb doing it (Pressure for the win).

After that, Bella and Staraptor had Physical and Special offence sorted.

A badly used Toxic and useless Paralisis screwed me. :(

Take out that ****ing Roserade.

I knew that your Swellows speed was matched to Togekiss, not faster, so id eithe take it out on turn one or two.

I was planning on paralyzing and killing the Breloom, but paralisis, as is usual whenever I use status, did **** all.

I was planning on Ultima crushing Kaitii's subs and/or Spiritomb doing it (Pressure for the win).

After that, Bella and Staraptor had Physical and Special offence sorted.

A badly used Toxic and useless Paralisis screwed me. :(

:p Just be happy I didn't have the one that I had Curvedbean IV breed me. But I am so stupid. I forgot to request what Abiliy I wanted, so now I'm stuck with Natural Cure. I wanted Poison Point >.<

I thought you wern't gonna go for Swellow with an attack/status becuase he has Protect, I freaked out and thought I was gonna lose becuase of that Paralysis. I was expecting an Air Slash from Ultima at the beginning for Roserade.

So, Olive and Roserade were the stars of this battle. I give me beloved couple props.

Jay15

:p Just be happy I didn't have the one that I had Curvedbean IV breed me. But I am so stupid. I forgot to request what Abiliy I wanted, so now I'm stuck with Natural Cure. I wanted Poison Point >.<

I thought you wern't gonna go for Swellow with an attack/status becuase he has Protect, I freaked out and thought I was gonna lose becuase of that Paralysis. I was expecting an Air Slash from Ultima at the beginning for Roserade.

So, Olive and Roserade were the stars of this battle. I give me beloved couple props.

Whats your fc?

Status
Not open for further replies.