• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Townsend

SCIENCE!
I've got a cup match in a bit... anyone wanna battle me for warmup?

vaati

Playing White 2
Im out now people. I might go to sleep this time if im lucky.

Night.

Nino Roc

Lobster?
darn i need to rank up! !

kiidsmiilez

the upcomming
Name:sidney
Friendcode:3180 3937 9723
battle strength (1 to 10):5
How active are you on Serebii?:pretty active

kiidsmiilez

the upcomming
Name:sidney
Friendcode:3180 3937 9723
battle strength (1 to 10):5
How active are you on Serebii?:pretty active;249;

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
It has come to my attention one of my members "sanguisarcangel" was making trouble on your xat chat today. I would like to apoligize on his behalf and on behalf of "Team Advent" In which im a co leader. His actions reflects that of the clan and as myself am a co leader it reflects on me. I apoligize for his actions i have talked to him and i hope we can still remain on good terms i would hate for this to cause trouble ^_^ Have a nice day.

Ya know, testers don't go to you. You should go to the testers. Check to see if any are online and PM/VM them.

Ginji

Hmm
It has come to my attention one of my members "sanguisarcangel" was making trouble on your xat chat today. I would like to apoligize on his behalf and on behalf of "Team Advent" In which im a co leader. His actions reflects that of the clan and as myself am a co leader it reflects on me. I apoligize for his actions i have talked to him and i hope we can still remain on good terms i would hate for this to cause trouble ^_^ Have a nice day.

hmmm thats ok, I wasn't on the chat when that happened anyway ^_^

mech king1

Fire trainer
good morning everyone, lets hope today will be more productive for me than yesterday.

Townsend

SCIENCE!
morning folks, anyone for a battle?

Townsend

SCIENCE!
awesome, seeya on :)

Townsend

SCIENCE!
GG Shane, sorry for exploding on latias, but seeing as ice beam did so little I was worried about it setting up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.