• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
you guys have any suggestions for a poke I should buy from the EV shop? I have about 255 points

Townsend

SCIENCE!
you guys have any suggestions for a poke I should buy from the EV shop? I have about 255 points

shiny weavile lv.100 (Prima) 270pts
Save up, everyone needs a pink weavile

vaati

Playing White 2
Mornin..... Sorry, Afternoon people.

Im awake and in a fighting mood today :p (Yeah, I can be arsed to fight after rank up day. Typical)

Gotta do some training first though.

vaati

Playing White 2

Townsend

SCIENCE!
Anyone wanna do a UU battle in a bit? I need UU practice :(

vaati

Playing White 2
Forte EXE, stop posting here please.

If your trying to join, read the first post.

Otherwise you shouldnt post here.

Forte EXE

"Super Navi"
Forte EXE, stop posting here please.

If your trying to join, read the first post.

Otherwise you shouldnt post here.

Realy? wow, didnt think you would mind freindly people comming in here and talking at the very least im giving your thread free bumps.......Im sorry im bothering you iv never caused trouble here nor have i ever been rude to anyone. But if im not welcome here i will gladly leave im sorry iv bothered you.

vaati

Playing White 2
Realy? wow, didnt think you would mind freindly people comming in here and talking at the very least im giving your thread free bumps.......Im sorry im bothering you iv never caused trouble here nor have i ever been rude to anyone. But if im not welcome here i will gladly leave im sorry iv bothered you.

Hey, I said nothing like that. I was just trying to stop you getting in trouble for breaking the rules!

Forte EXE

"Super Navi"
I thought "spamming" if what your saying im doing was like double posting or posting here for no reason like just saying hi, I'm actualy trying to talk to people here is talking to people here spamming to if i'm not in the clan?

Aoki

Want to battle??
Yeah but you can only post if your part of this clan or trying to join I think that's what he is trying to say just join it's easy then it'll be coOl

Townsend

SCIENCE!
Still need UU battles if anyones around and willing...

vaati

Playing White 2
Still need UU battles if anyones around and willing...

Im willing. But youl need to tell me what I need to drop out my team.

Townsend

SCIENCE!
Im willing. But youl need to tell me what I need to drop out my team.

I'll battle your usual team, its no biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.