• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick-x

SeaSoulSoldier
Because most of the gyarados sets I've faced can't outspeed my froslass after 1 dance, so if it outspeeds weavile it has to be kind of maximum speed stat XD

well a gyrados with very low speed ivs should beable to beat a max 350 speed froslass after d/d with ease, and need about 26iv in speed to beat weaviles 383 max speed. and thats just for an adamant one, maybe the people you face arn't putting 252 e.vs into their gyras speed???

Captain Pedro

POKEMON!!!!
My Gyardos,is jolly and has 252 ev's in speed and outspeeds alot with one DD

Tested Aggron King. My team didn't really have much trouble with yours at all. 6-0 tells you a lot.

You have a lot to learn about competive, so I'm placing you in Gyarados Rank.

Also, I have an important anouncement to make. I'm afraid I MUST RESIGN FROM THIS CLAN. Too many spam posts for my taste, I can't keep track anymore. Also, I'm not as active here as I used to be, anyways. Ginji, I hope your clan continues to thrive, and produces less spam posts. Anyways, later.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Gengar you can't leave I haven't beat you yet and you the one of the many backbones of this clan don't leave I won't double post anymore lol but I'm for real

Hey Akoi, want to face my new team? (Maybe) For my Battle Frontier Team

Aoki

Want to battle??
Sure meet you on wifi and do you have a lc team

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Tyde if your their my Mono team should is ready to go. Or if anyone else just wants a battle I'm ready to go before I have to run all my errands for the day.

Aoki

Want to battle??
Gg water dragon want to be my rival and can I use this as a rank up

GG, you beat my team. That Umbreon of yours is a killer.
Well? Is my team good?
EDIT: Sure, might as well.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Yeah it's a great team for nu/uu I'm going to tell you what someone told me if you make a mixed team (ou/uu/nu) it will be hard to win because it's to good to compete in nu/uu and not good enough to compete in ou but there are some exeptions to this some nu/uu can be used in ou teams to serve purposes like annoyance or to baton pass and sweep with absol but to make a team to compete with ou pokemon tha can do the same is not wise due to stats But make adjustments and you could pull it off

Tested Aggron King. My team didn't really have much trouble with yours at all. 6-0 tells you a lot.

You have a lot to learn about competive, so I'm placing you in Gyarados Rank.

Also, I have an important anouncement to make. I'm afraid I MUST RESIGN FROM THIS CLAN. Too many spam posts for my taste, I can't keep track anymore. Also, I'm not as active here as I used to be, anyways. Ginji, I hope your clan continues to thrive, and produces less spam posts. Anyways, later.

Sad to see you go. Its also sad that only Aoki acknowledged this other than myself :/

See you around the Resistance chat =3

If this clan gets less spammy, come back, 'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.