• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see you go. Its also sad that only Aoki acknowledged this other than myself :/

See you around the Resistance chat =3

If this clan gets less spammy, come back, 'kay?

Yeah, cya all. And yeah, I'm so glad you all care =/

Ginji should get another tester to replace me.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
gengar!! muh lover!! why!!!???

il take his place ^-^
haha

Aoki

Want to battle??
It makes me want to cry idk what to do (climax) please don't go don't leave (gengar exits stage left the spotlights lights on me I kneel and lights go out) *standing novation* (I walk up to recieve my Oscar) I want to thank everyone who helped me make it this far my mom oh yeah them over there and them there to (I walk off stage waving)

It makes me want to cry idk what to do (climax) please don't go don't leave (gengar exits stage left the spotlights lights on me I kneel and lights go out) *standing novation* (I walk up to recieve my Oscar) I want to thank everyone who helped me make it this far my mom oh yeah them over there and them there to (I walk off stage waving)

:/ No one said that. I said acknowledge. You acknowledged he left, thats fine. I'm not asking for a dramatic sob post, just a simple bye or something from the others. Sheesh.

Eric- I have $150 on Neto

Aoki

Want to battle??
Im just working on my career in acting I already have an Oscar sheesh lol give me a break please just one (I sit down and cry) I don't know what to do am I not good enough(my words are messed because of crying) I battle him her and I'm just not good enough what more can I do? *the crowd is on edge of seats* whhhhhyyyyy...whhhhhyyyyy I just can't do this anymore! *crowd starts to cry* I have to go find myself.

End of scene 1
To be continued

Last edited:

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
so the odds are 150-1 against tyde? damn

Yeah we gotta battle, just wait until I get home in around 6-7 hours xD

And melissa you married ships and never invited me to the wedding? or you just went to vegas xD

Aoki

Want to battle??
Omg I forgot to get a gift (I'm such a bad person)
Anyone want to battle

Last edited:
so the odds are 150-1 against tyde? damn

Yeah we gotta battle, just wait until I get home in around 6-7 hours xD

And melissa you married ships and never invited me to the wedding? or you just went to vegas xD

=0 You found out about the wedding? Who told you? We went to Vegas, its cheaper and funner <3 xD

Wait, you don't care that a 15 yr old just MARRIED a 20 yr old, but you care about my 'manga' reading?

Ya, sorry Eric, Neto is gonna win, and I need money. Go Shirohime! Take him out!

Aoki- You dude PMSing or something?

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
meh... yay fun battles! .... =.=

Aoki

Want to battle??
=0 You found out about the wedding? Who told you? We went to Vegas, its cheaper and funner <3 xD

Wait, you don't care that a 15 yr old just MARRIED a 20 yr old, but you care about my 'manga' reading?

Ya, sorry Eric, Neto is gonna win, and I need money. Go Shirohime! Take him out!

Aoki- You dude PMSing or something?

No but when yall see me on brodway in the colorpurple or in a soap opera I'm going be like yall should have been working on your skills

Anyone want to battle spinda

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!

Yeah, marriage isn't a bad thing, yaoi IS a bad thing.

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Yeah, marriage isn't a bad thing, yaoi IS a bad thing.

Neto is so right O_O Yaoi and Yuri Ish bad o.o Wait Yuri is fine <333 Yaoi is bad o.o and marriage ish not that bad ;D xDD

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Neto is so right O_O Yaoi and Yuri Ish bad o.o Wait Yuri is fine <333 Yaoi is bad o.o and marriage ish not that bad ;D xDD

i have a feeling tat your banner GREATLY exceeds whats aloud =/

sand-slash

New 2 these forums
amy1 in here wanna quick battle?

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
i have a feeling tat your banner GREATLY exceeds whats aloud =/

I know o.o Thats why I'm gonna try to resize it D: when I get the right program xD

Status
Not open for further replies.