• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Neto, will we have our battle sometime soon, both of our other oppenents are like never online

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
I see andrew very often actually o_O

Lets battle in about 2:30 hours =D

alright no problem, but um, andrew isnt able to battle for awhile is what i mean, and i dont see that other guy nearly ever

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
hmmm its 7:50 here, so our battle is around 9:30 for me.

also, i think hes new to the clan, as again i never seen him before

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
yeah he is new, we'll see how good he is

yes for sure, i just hope luck is on my side, i took out a wall for a new pokemon =/ i guess il see how it works

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
im trying him out now, its a huge gap to fill

-EDIT- and then of course the chat dies

Last edited:

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
check the first page and make sure that Ginji knows who you beat.

anyone wanna battle?

Ginji

Hmm
Tested Aggron King. My team didn't really have much trouble with yours at all. 6-0 tells you a lot.

You have a lot to learn about competive, so I'm placing you in Gyarados Rank.

Also, I have an important anouncement to make. I'm afraid I MUST RESIGN FROM THIS CLAN. Too many spam posts for my taste, I can't keep track anymore. Also, I'm not as active here as I used to be, anyways. Ginji, I hope your clan continues to thrive, and produces less spam posts. Anyways, later.

Its sad to see you go, well thanks for all your hard work with the test battling. ^_^ see you on the resistance chat

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Ginji I noticed that the only chainer we have for this clan is MechKing#1 can I also do that job as I've actually gotten to be good at it especially in certain areas? Sorry I'm just trying to come up with ways to pull my weight around here a little better.

Ginji

Hmm
Ginji I noticed that the only chainer we have for this clan is MechKing#1 can I also do that job as I've actually gotten to be good at it especially in certain areas? Sorry I'm just trying to come up with ways to pull my weight around here a little better.

sure, you will be assistant #1 ^_^

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
awsome thanks man.

H3LL

Name:H3LL
Friendcode:3137-4797-6519
battle strength (1 to 10):id say 3-4
How active are you on Serebii?:i log in everyday

vaati

Playing White 2
@-Gengar-

Good luck with your other clans. I personally think the "spam" reason for leaving is due to the lack of mod activity here in the clans, but I hope you come back when Serebii gets a mod or two for us :)

Good luck.

@ EVERYONE ELSE

Il be back in about 6 hours. I have had WAY to much to drink and I need to go sleep it off.

Oh, and VSU Dragon, il do your move tutor later on too.

*Stumbles off to bed*

"Ow, who left the hoover here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.