• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
H3LL just contact one of the testers and ask for a test battle. I suggest Dragonphantom due to time online and fairness. Just send Dragonphantom a PM or VM asking for your test battle and your good to go.

@Ginji> I sent you a PM with the following question (figured I post it in both places to help you see it):
Hey Ginji how many points would I get if I donated:
Shiny Manaphy from Ranger
Phione from Ranch
Red Metagross from Japanese Ranch.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anyone want to battle

vaati

Playing White 2
Im online and battle hungry!

No-one else is though.....

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
lets battle vaati!

vaati

Playing White 2
Ultima! Bella! Spiritomb!

Time to have a battle!

Il meet you online:)

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
lol goodluck and have funs!

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
GG Vaati! me 4-1, I can't believe how lucky I got with those zen headbutts, you had the advantage in the beginning too surprised I came back.

vaati

Playing White 2
Dammit.

The crit on Spiritomb and double flinch on Vaporion screwed me.

The last hope of paralisis didnt work either. :(

It was fun anyway :)

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
If you're desperate for people for the war vs team advent, I could go against them.

I think Ginji has an idea of who he wants to go at war with advent, I know I volunteered to no avail lol.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Vaati are you still online for battle/Heart Scale? Josh wants revenge!

vaati

Playing White 2
Heart scale first. I cant be arsed to delve into my PC, so look after Staraptor for a moment okay?

Il meet you online. What move and what move goes?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
How does this site lag so badly? Anyway N/P Iron Head for Bullet Punch Please

vaati

Playing White 2
Do you want a battle in 5-10 mins?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
I'm ready to battle when you are. I have to chain for Mel after though as she has put in a few requests (Woot to having a clan job!)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! 2x Flinch right out of the gate!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF then I push on Pokemon and I fat finger over to run. Blarg you had me beat though after that insane start. Lemme know if you wanna rematch.

Last edited:

vaati

Playing White 2
Was that run an accident?

Il rematch if it was :)

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Yes that run was an accident. I meant to switch but somehow I hit run (I used my thumb instead of the stylist b/c I'm also eating breakfast.

Yes I do realize that a comeback was going to be hard b/c that damn scarf somehow made you faster than full EV'd Yanmega.

Lets see if I can avoid a 2x Flinch to start the match this time.

OMFG!!!! That damn Ultima is Haxed!!!! (J/K) But wtf 2x Flinch again.

Last edited:

vaati

Playing White 2
Lol, good luck this time :)

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
OMG WTF I hit the wrong ATK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.