• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
vaati, battle?

vaati

Playing White 2
It didnt come out till a certain date.

And?

Itl get listed as recieved whenever they picked it up off the pokemart dude.

Mines July something!

My darkrai will be caught sometime in the distant future, cos it wont shine.

The date will likely be September / October.

Captain Pedro

POKEMON!!!!
And?

Itl get listed as recieved whenever they picked it up off the pokemart dude.

Mines July something!

My darkrai will be caught sometime in the distant future, cos it wont shine.

The date will likely be September / October.

NZ Jirachi came out on a certain date and ended on a certain date,mine is from a day before nz jirachi came out.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Aoki why did you DC?

Aoki

Want to battle??
What happened I didn't dc I had you I was going to take out Josh I didn't do that did you dc

vaati

Playing White 2
That person set their DS clock wrong.

If its got the Classic ribbon and has fateful encounter etc, im sure it isnt a hack.

Check it in the thread.

Im sure its real.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
What happened I didn't dc I had you I was going to take out Josh I didn't do that did you dc
You were down 4-2 with an almost dead Umbreon and Josh was about to rest and wake up instantly fully healed b/c you had no spead or My Yanmega comes in and finishes him off with Bug Buzz. There would be no reason for me to DC. We will redo it later b/c I'm off to chain for Dragonphantom as I've put it off too long already. I'm sorry for jumping the gun and accusing you of DCing. Its just that it happens to me ALOT when I'm about to win.

Last edited:

Aoki

Want to battle??
Ok but I was going to take Josh out with chruch then baton pass to spinda to sweep with x speed duh yanmega or none of your pokemon could stop it

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
its cool but I don't know if your crunch would oh OHKO'd Josh at full HP. Also my last guy was an extreme speeding Doggy. and Aoki was at half health already.

Aoki

Want to battle??
No spinda had full health

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Wow so I'm going to chain digglett for DragonPhantom and I accidently went to Route 230 instead of 228. I use the Radar and go into a patch and its a togepi. I'm like cool I don't have a good natured one yet so I'll chain it. I knock it out and the Radar gives me a shiny patch after a chain of 1! I go and I catch it then poof another shiny patch! My chain broke soon there after but what ever. I go and check my new catch and one of them is Timid and in a Lux ball! Thank you stupid me for going to the wrong area at the right time!

Centurion452

Shell of nothing.
AW MAN anyone here have plat and want to BT becuase no one i know really well is on that i know do good :(

edit: WOW its quiet :( i like talking Grrr i want talking and vaati and chelsea to come on grrr

Last edited:

Komet619

Name (not your real name): Komet619
FC: 0990-0237-2342
How active are you on Serebii?: im on most of the day
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below): i obey all rules (no exceptions)
Strengths as a battler:my water/dragon tactic team

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
hey red dragons

vaati

Playing White 2
My ******* sister is having a massive ****ing tantrum and keps turning off the router.

So I cant battle etc til 8:30pm.

About an hour and 15mins.

Dumb ***** doesnt realise that she's just gonna piss me off and make me start breaking her stuff.

Dumbass.

By the age of 13 she ought to have worked out that having a 2 hour tantrum because my parents didnt let her have a pudding is just going to get her into more trouble.

Stupid *****. Im glad were adopted and not related by blood.

Id die of shame.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
@ DragonPhantom: I've got your Dugtrio after only about 2-2 and half hours. Diglett is being a pain so I may skip ahead to Meowth b/c it will be easy to chain (the Garden rocks for chaining IMO). Also If you don't have them I already have Psyduck/Golduck for you.

@ Ventus if your still looking for someone to battle lemme know b/c my eyes hurt after chaining in the freakin sand storm.

@Vaati lol that is when you grab a pudding cup and throw it in her face. Or you take the easy route and try to block her off from being able to get to the router if possible (mine is in a seperate room that I can lock and use something to block the door)

Status
Not open for further replies.