• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Ok just let me put you in and I'll meet you there

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Good Luck and have fun. I hope my new starter doesn't bite me in the ***!

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
I'll try you centurion. I mind the use of Legends but I'll still give it the old college try.

@Ventus GG. I thought my Shiny bug was going to win it for me. I made a mistake not using X-Scizor again and going with the punch instead. It probly cost me the match.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
yeah I should have set up another Swords Dance to cement it but I was worried about getting hit with a crit hit.

Cennti I'm ready when you are sir.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
yeah. Everytime you beat a clan member its 25 points. Its even more if you beat someone in another clan though.

@Centurion you still there man? I'm ready to try out the fairy trio for you. That is if you can handle my bug squad.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Name:pastel
Friendcode:167700134079
battle strength (1 to 10):4
How active are you on Serebii?:(1/10)7

i want to be an ev trainer.
sry for spamming, slow internet.

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
hey hey red dragons

vaati

Playing White 2
I be battle hungry!

Or does VSU have me a task?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
I've got both! It just means that my team is very much weakend while you do the task and I'm going away for the weekend in about 2 hours!

vaati

Playing White 2
Battle, then give me the task?

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
It is an abusive wall, but it depends on it purposes and the needs of your team, most of them come with will-o-wisp, ask tyde he uses one, it can setup trick room pretty easily xD

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
It is an abusive wall, but it depends on it purposes and the needs of your team, most of them come with will-o-wisp, ask tyde he uses one, it can setup trick room pretty easily xD
uhh ok thanks :D I just need a counter for ghost-dark types as they can easily beat my team,since 2 of my team is weak to those,

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
on my way now Vaati (sorry I was checking Bulba to see if my Red Metagross is a hack or not)

stupid annoying Trick Room! I now know why Ginji refuses to battle with Trick Room!

vaati

Playing White 2
Lol, ij jump online.

Status
Not open for further replies.