• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Vaati where you at? I gotta be quick b/c I've got to finish getting ready b/c I'm going to the shore for the weekend!

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
ok so I should ev train my duskull at speed,sp.defense and attack then evolve it and teach it trick room and will-o-wisp?

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Plus EQ and a Stab move

vaati

Playing White 2
Ok ok!

Im online!

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
uhh ok thanks :D I just need a counter for ghost-dark types as they can easily beat my team,since 2 of my team is weak to those,

Then dusknoir won't stand much against those, I use a bulky drapion to counter ghosts, and darks can't hurt it much, it helps a lot =D

how about a sucker punch, superpower absol? sucker punch for the ghosts and superpower for the darks xD

is it a mono ghost your team by instance?

EDIT: Drop speed, it helps in nothing, train him in hp, then a little in defenses and a little in attack, for the speed he can use shadow sneak for priority and stab, so the set would be: trick room, will-o-wisp, shadow sneak and an elemental punch you seem to fit better on your team or pain split to recover hp (being the only way he can regain it sadly)

Last edited:

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
Then dusknoir won't stand much against those, I use a bulky drapion to counter ghosts, and darks can't hurt it much, it helps a lot =D

how about a sucker punch, superpower absol? sucker punch for the ghosts and superpower for the darks xD

is it a mono ghost your team by instance?
well yeah thats also a good plan :D or I would need a pokemon that can learn dark or psychic for ghosts and fighting for dark...now if they send spiritomb or sableye I am pretty doomed...anyway thanks for the help :D

vaati

Playing White 2
****!

I brought Deoxys!

If I need to bring it out, you win OK?

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
well yeah thats also a good plan :D or I would need a pokemon that can learn dark or psychic for ghosts and fighting for dark...now if they send spiritomb or sableye I am pretty doomed...anyway thanks for the help :D

well then you still have another two move slots to deal with spiritomb (for the absol set xD)
and psychic isn't super effective to ghosts, only to gengar since he is part poison xD

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
wow my old lead is much better against you!

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
well then you still have another two move slots to deal with spiritomb (for the absol set xD)
and psychic isn't super effective to ghosts, only to gengar since he is part poison xD
oh yeah forgot that :p yes I need a dark/fighting poke.As for spiritomb/sableye I am thinking of a dragon or water type...ev trained offensively.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
oh yeah forgot that :p yes I need a dark/fighting poke.As for spiritomb/sableye I am thinking of a dragon or water type...ev trained offensively.

Spiritomb is slow, so you could use substitute to avoid the status and swords dance to set up, absol resists his both stabs so he will have a hard time breaking your sub, and when he wants to attack a neutral stabbed swords danced sucker punch will be waiting for him =D

As absol has 130 base attack you can train him offensively, and the rest on speed and hp for a mini-bulky substitute, since you will be using sucker punch the speed isn't much of a need

Last edited:

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
ok ill try to chain a good natured absol now,thanks Netosenpai.
Also what does EQ mean?I know whats a STAB move but I do not know what is EQ...:S

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
omg I just lost 0-6!!!! WTF!!!! Awsome now I'm gonna be ****** all weekend.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
ok ill try to chain a good natured absol now,thanks Netosenpai.
Also what does EQ mean?I know whats a STAB move but I do not know what is EQ...:S

I believe it goes for earthquake, but I don't know what anything else could mean D=

vaati

Playing White 2
Finished by Bella. How unlucky. Twice in one day too!

Technically it was a 3-0 win.

I had Deoxys with me by accident. o_O

Id have run if you got me down to it though.

I think il go claim some points :D

Better luck next time :)

PM me the spread, il go get a pokemon for trade. :)

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Finished by Bella. How unlucky. Twice in one day too!

Technically it was a 3-0 win.

I had Deoxys with me by accident. o_O

Id have run if you got me down to it though.

I think il go claim some points :D

Better luck next time :)

PM me the spread, il go get a pokemon for trade. :)
so annoying. I love my new starter b/c it is so much more fun. But if I don't go up against some one who sets up its not nearly as good. If I can get off 2x Swords Dance then I can potentially Sweep people 6-0 b/c that means I also got off 4-5 Speed Boosts which enables me to outspeed almost anything even if its scarfed.

Now its time for my noob question. Does Stealth Rock stack like spikes? I've never used it before and oddly enough haven't faced it yet.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
then the only reason prefer it over spikes is b/c it hits flying/Levitate pokes? It just seems weaker than a 3x Spike to me

Also Vaati please take care of him. Seeing as he's my only nicknamed that should tell you how much he means to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.