• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
well it depends on the needs, if your team is weak to flying types by all means stealth rock, it hurts 1/4 of hp if it is super effective and 1/2 if it is double super effective as your starter is xD

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
@ Netosenpai:will an adamant scizor also work as a counter for ghost and dark?:S

vaati

Playing White 2
Lol no worries.

Wonder where Bella is...

"Bella! No! He's a guest! Stop charging that Solar Beam NOW!"

*Picks up Bella*

"No pokeblocks for you tonight! Josh can have them!"

*Falls to floor*

"damn Stun Spore..."

*Watches Bella run off with Ditto*

"Have fun you crazed nutter"

*Falls asleep*

*Peeks in*

Wow Neto, you are suddenly posting alot =3

And its not late at night with me and Ivan-kun.

Hardcore Pokephilia FTW*

:3

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
GAAARRRH!!! I hate abras -_- had a chain of 15...*sigh* ill have to start over how annoying...

vaati

Playing White 2
Hey Neto, fancy a battle?

I need more testing to see what I need to alter most on my team. (Most of my team needs altering, I just need to decide what first)

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
*Peeks in*

Hardcore Pokephilia FTW*

I've got your dugtrio and I have a Psyduck if you need it aswell (it was next on the list). Diglett you'll have to give me the weekend to get as well as venonat b/c they are just annoying.

I've got your dugtrio and I have a Psyduck if you need it aswell (it was next on the list). Diglett you'll have to give me the weekend to get as well as venonat b/c they are just annoying.

The Psyduck would be great as well =D I /HAD/ four..... I cried when I lost them ;-; I left my DS in sleep mode in MY ROOM, I was taking a break. I come back and my DS is TURNED OFF o___o My cousin that came over turned it off becuase she said she was playing it. I should have saved it after I caught them ;-;

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
@VSU Dragon:hey what would you like for chaining a shiny scyther?Idk about nature really ill ev train it anyways?I am REALLY frustraded with chaining today.MY FIRST SHINY RUINED!!! and now that @#$%^&* abra!!

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
Darkrai I am a chainer for the clan. You ask and I chain. I'll have it for you by the end of the weekend.

DP sorry about the delay I can't get my videos to transfer to my IPod Touch and I've been busy yelling at people. I'm hopping on now to give you the Psyduck and Dugtrio

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
*Peeks in*

Hardcore Pokephilia FTW*

Well yeah, I put myself, the "help the clan hat" xD

Sorry vaati Im at work now, I can't battle from here T-T

vaati

Playing White 2
@ Neto

Aww.....

SR Darkrai time then. I must be 200 in now.

I hate how if I get it in 8001 tries, IL STILL HAVE BEATEN THE ****ING ODDS!!.

Gah!

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
@Darkrai do you want Scyther and Houndoom or just Scyther? Also were you looking for a certain nature or just any shiny Scyther will do?

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
@Darkrai do you want Scyther and Houndoom or just Scyther? Also were you looking for a certain nature or just any shiny Scyther will do?
well I hate beign a pest so It would just be scyther :) I am REALLY interested in an Adamant scyther mostly or naughty,jolly or Naive.Also with male :D but if this is not possible I will take what you can get :D *crosses fingers* hope its male so it can mate with my female 1 :D and thx BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.