• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Oh Im Not Sayin Like They Looking For You lol
We Miss Ya lmao
See You On Wifi?

Aoki

Want to battle??
Awwwwwww I might have to get on computer to mess with everyone

Aoki

Want to battle??
Omg my heart beating to fast gg that was close if you would've lived I would've died for sure I had 20hp

vaati

Playing White 2
Lol.

That was funny.

Anyway, night all, I gotta go sleep :p

Xcal

The non-uber user
Any of you guys up for a battle? My wi-fi is partially shaky right now, so risk it if you like ^_^'

Aoki

Want to battle??
I'll battle it you x

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
hey hey red dragonss

Xcal

The non-uber user
Alright Aoki be there in a minute. You'll probably win, cuz i'm testing out a new team, lol.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
wow, im like the only actice salamence rank... im gunna be a busy beaver tomorrow T-T

Xcal

The non-uber user
Noooooooo, I'm so sorry!!! Grrrrrr, it's been doing this for a week now!

jd kids

I'm Back!!!!!
I must resign from here , the reason being is that i'm in too many clan and i can't maintain it no more and i have never posted on here and i am never active gl

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
sorry the hear...well its technically Saturday on the serebii forums so its rank up battle time! I need one badly lol

Aoki

Want to battle??
I'm a salamance rank and it's not based on serebii time it's based on ginjis time

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
hey dragontamer an u give me my rankup battle in the morning?

I can darkrai, and aoki what time slot is he in? I'm sure its Saturday already where ever he is at.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
hey dragontamer an u give me my rankup battle in the morning?

I can darkrai, and aoki what time slot is he in? I'm sure its Saturday already where ever he is at unless he's pacific time.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
EDIT*********** Sorry for the triple post the serebii server decided to slow up so I accidentally double posted.

Aoki

Want to battle??
It's not even 12 where I'm at but I don't know but I know he live in florida...or was it California maybe you should vm him

Status
Not open for further replies.