• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion452

Shell of nothing.

Im in a bad mood now.

A HECK of a bad mood. Im not going to argue anymore, because il just snap.

---

Does anyone want a battle?

Disregard my sig, im in the mood to stick a knife in Latias.

Then twist.

Twice.

:mad: you do that then i will go to britain and kill everyone there and i will find you and stick a knife in you :mad: so never say that *polishes knives and guns and hatchets*

And i cant go on the RDC Chat because other people from other clans like SatanJr. TICK ME OFF IN THERE so i never go back there again. Period.

Last edited:

Centurion452

Shell of nothing.
hey i love latias so you should expect as much :p and i have my ds for a few minutes..... but i'm waiting on chelsea star.

vaati

Playing White 2
Maveric-X, do you want a battle?

Im willing. Disregard my sig.

---

Tyde, by your own definition, that was spam.

Practice the lies you preach.

Last edited:
Hmm, glad to see this clan is the same as usual. Reviewing the previous few pages, I gotta say I left this clan for good reason...

Ginji even told you guys to stop spamming, yet you still spam.

@vaati: You're being overdramatic, stop.
@VSU: Swampert is OU, although Earth Power on it is inferior to EQ.
@the rest of the clan: Stop spamming =/

Have a nice day. *Smiles painfully* >=)

darkrai4

Dark Trainer
:mad: you do that then i will go to britain and kill everyone there and i will find you and stick a knife in you :mad: so never say that *polishes knives and guns and hatchets*

And i cant go on the RDC Chat because other people from other clans like SatanJr. TICK ME OFF IN THERE so i never go back there again. Period.
do you not believe that is a little harsh considering Latias beign a fictional character?

vaati

Playing White 2
Lol, good game yourself.

I need a more powerful move on Clefable though huh? :)

I finally know of a situation in which it rocks all holy hell.

I didnt expect to survive against the last pokemon though.

I presume you went for special attack over physical?

Clefable keeps getting OHKO'd by physical moves.

Anyone else? Im still aiming for tonights win. :D

maverick-x

SeaSoulSoldier
no, my metagross has max physical attack, im supprised at how little damage it did to clefable. still close game vatti a very narrow 2 - 0 to me ^_^ uve gotten alot better since the last time we battled.

DragonTamer87

Speed Trainer
hey guys! just wanted to let you know I'm resigning from Red Dragons, nothing against the clan its just I've haven't had the time I thought I had for three clans, anyway best of luck to all of you. Thanks for the start.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
hey guys! just wanted to let you know I'm resigning from Red Dragons, nothing against the clan its just I've haven't had the time I thought I had for three clans, anyway best of luck to all of you. Thanks for the start.

This is truly a sad day. It seems as though a lot of the very good in not some of the best keep leaving. Gengar, Poi, and now Dragontammer to name a few. You are all people not easily replaced. It also speak volumes that someone whose name has Dragon in it is leaving THE Dragon clan. Thankfully I can keep up with you on SeaSoul as well. I hope your time table clears up so that you can come back here.

Rezon

Banned
Look everyone, I know I am not in this clan but I want to say this so that this great clan does not fall.

STOP SPAMMING

You have had over 300 posts in 2 day. You started a week before The Elementals and have over 8000 more posts then them. Ginji already said to stop so I highly suggest you listen to him unless you want this clan closed, which I am sure none of you do.

You all talk about stuff that isn't even relevant to the clan. Its ok if it's a few times just for battles and stuff but this has gotten out of hand with this random argument that should be settled by PM or VM. This includes talking about the battles themselves unless saying that you won or lost So please stop so this clan does not get closed.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Look everyone, I know I am not in this clan but I want to say this so that this great clan does not fall.

STOP SPAMMING

You have had over 300 posts in 2 day. You started a week before The Elementals and have over 8000 more posts then them. Ginji already said to stop so I highly suggest you listen to him unless you want this clan closed, which I am sure none of you do.

You all talk about stuff that isn't even relevant to the clan. Its ok if it's a few times just for battles and stuff but this has gotten out of hand with this random argument that should be settled by PM or VM. This includes talking about the battles themselves unless saying that you won or lost So please stop so this clan does not get closed.

i support this post, by the way, anyone want to battle?

vaati

Playing White 2
Il battle.

I deny the posts point. However I wont be arguing about it here at VSUs hard won request.

Normal Tiers junk?

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Il battle.

I deny the posts point. However I wont be arguing about it here at VSUs hard won request.

Normal Tiers junk?

im battling a few people right now, maybe after if im up to it, long day at work + tired

vaati

Playing White 2
Okay, il continue poke/poaching then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.