• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
want to double battle shroom? wahts nyour friend code

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
;et me log on wait what fc?

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
platinum please, Ill log in a minute =D

gg shinymew, I won 3-0 nice team though I was afraid of bullet punch if you had that I would have lost

Last edited:

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
rematch tommorw? same pokes though, please

Last edited:

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
i mean around 12:00 today

Aoki

Want to battle??
Anybody want to battle

Aoki

Want to battle??
Ok see you there where do you get herbs from....gg law I thought you had me with that last move I had 2 hp left I thought I would never beat you but my goal is to take out gengar

Last edited:

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
Ok see you there where do you get herbs from....gg law I thought you had me with that last move I had 2 hp left I thought I would never beat you but my goal is to take out gengar

yeah GG that was really close. what pokemn was left?

also some of your pokemon are hacked. i checked on the GTS

Aoki

Want to battle??
None of my pokemon are hacked and the tts can't prove what's in my party I caught them and trained them except two I bred

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
None of my pokemon are hacked and the tts can't prove what's in my party I caught them and trained them except two I bred

you can't deny it. the GTS wouldn't let me upload the battle because it said there was a problem with your pokemon, meaning at least one of them were hacked. it is a new feature that platinum has. so denying it just makes you look worse.

Aoki

Want to battle??
I don't have to deny any of it since my pokemon are legit

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
I don't have to deny any of it since my pokemon are legit

you do realise that last statement is denying it :p and im not going to report you or anything im just shocked your denying something that has already been proven to be true. the GTS can't lie. its programmed to not accept battles that have pokemon that are hacked. so by just admittig it now prevents you from looking like a complete idiot for denying the use if a hacked pokemon when you know you have one.

Oh dear....this again...

Imma side with L.A.W on this one, only because when you first joined and I tested you, all your Pokemon were in Masterballs and the stories you said contridicted each other.

Aoki

Want to battle??
I don't use hacked pokemon so maybe it's something wrong with your game because I hate when other ppl use them because I told ginji that when someone used them so I know for a fact that I don't use them and you can think that and be naive but that's not going to get you far and I explained that already to I clone pokemon with masterballs and I told you that so that doesn't add to anything

Last edited:
Ok....this is

S.tupid
P.ointless
A.nnoying
M.essages

Lets drop it now. Aoki will stick to his story no matter what, no point argueing.

Anyways, battle anyone?

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
I don't use hacked pokemon so maybe it's something wrong with your game because I hate when other ppl use them because I told ginji that when someone used them so I know for a fact that I don't use them and you can think that and be naive but that's not going to get you far

well make as many excuses as you like i don't care anymore you're only lying to yourself here. there is nothing wrong with my game or the GTS the problem is simply with your pokemon. you can insult me and call me naive but that won't change the fact that you use hacked pokemon and lie about it because you are to ashamed to admit the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.