• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
*sigh*

I have an idea to solve this matter, get in a trade with aoki and check his pokemon's info

baka

good idea Ginji i'll go and check if he wants to.

Wait....when he first joined, didn't you ask him about his Pokemon, you asker him to PM you the info? I remember that.

Anyways, whats up with the war with Advent? Is that dropped? What about with Luminion?

Aoki

Want to battle??
I don't but I see you don't listen and there's no way to really prove it so you believe what you want and I will do the same it seem like your mad for no reason because you think I'm lying and I'm not so I'm going to let you be gg sorry you lost better luck next time you almost had me but I stalled your pokemon to death so deal with it oh yeah I don't know what's on the plat game and really don't care at this point since I'm waiting to get soul silver I'm going to keep battling and getting better and maybe we could put this aside but until then

Ginji

Hmm
Wait....when he first joined, didn't you ask him about his Pokemon, you asker him to PM you the info? I remember that.

Anyways, whats up with the war with Advent? Is that dropped? What about with Luminion?
Nope, I didn't ask him for it

dunno we still 3 more people for the war with Advent

this what the leader of team luminion wanted to do:

I was thinking 5v5 two lives each

Not the normal 5v5 hooligans

So there will be rounds and you will battle people until your lives are used up

@Aoki: calm down, he just wants to make sure

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
I don't but I see you don't listen and there's no way to really prove it so you believe what you want and I will do the same it seem like your mad for no reason because you think I'm lying and I'm not so I'm going to let you be gg sorry you lost better luck next time you almost had me but I stalled your pokemon to death so deal with it oh yeah I don't know what's on the plat game and really don't care at this point since I'm waiting to get soul silver I'm going to keep battling and getting better and maybe we could put this aside but until then

mad for no reason... your denying something you were caught red handed at. and once again your try and insult me to change the subject but all you did was try and put off the fact that i asked to see your pokemon. all in all that just proves my point even further. this is my last post on the matter since it is becoming mostly repetitive spam.

Nope, I didn't ask him for it

dunno we still 3 more people for the war with Advent

this what the leader of team luminion wanted to do:

I was thinking 5v5 two lives each

Not the normal 5v5 hooligans

So there will be rounds and you will battle people until your lives are used up

@Aoki: calm down, he just wants to make sure

Just chuck yourself (Why aren't you on the list?), L.A.W and Eric or something, since Advent picked a bone with him.

Tnat sounds like an interesting war style. Hehe holligans.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
Ginji you can remove me from the war team.

i have decided to leave this clan (not because of the little argument) i just don't really want to be in this place anymore with the amount of spam it has. its just to much to keep up with. so for the probably about 10 members out of the 100 something that i have actually spoken to i'll see you around.

also Ginji i am pretty sure that this clan will close down soon so if you ever decide to rebuild it i suggest making a member limit of around 25-30. one clan with this many members is just ridiculous.

[/wrist]

Bai L.A.W....

I'm acctually going through the members to see who needs to be taken out ex. Ones who only posted a couple times.

Well, see you around. You'll still be a member of the league, right?

Ginji

Hmm
Ginji you can remove me from the war team.

i have decided to leave this clan (not because of the little argument) i just don't really want to be in this place anymore with the amount of spam it has. its just to much to keep up with. so for the probably about 10 members out of the 100 something that i have actually spoken to i'll see you around.

also Ginji i am pretty sure that this clan will close down soon so if you ever decide to rebuild it i suggest making a member limit of around 25-30. one clan with this many members is just ridiculous.

Its sad to see you go but thanks for being here, im thinking of closed this anyway and rebuilding it. I only going to allow 40 members this time.

vaati

Playing White 2
Oh joy.

What are the joining conditions going to be?

Will current members get any preference?

What will you do when you fill up? Keep the same members? Boot the bottom few every week?

Just wondering.

---

On a side note, who wants a battle?

Ginji

Hmm
Oh joy.

What are the joining conditions going to be?

Will current members get any preference?

What will you do when you fill up? Keep the same members? Boot the bottom few every week?

Just wondering.

---

On a side note, who wants a battle?

Active members can sign back up but your points will be reduced to 50pts
ya'll can still be in the same rank your at now

I might kick out some people if they are not active for 1 week

vaati

Playing White 2
Okay, sounds fair.

Hmmm...

I hope your online for the shop before you start over. I earnt points and havent bought anything :p

Well, off other people, but not the shop.

Will we be able to get immunity from a week boot if we tell you were going on holiday etc?

---

Since your online, do you want a battle?

My signature is non-applicable. :D

Ginji

Hmm
Okay, sounds fair.

Hmmm...

I hope your online for the shop before you start over. I earnt points and havent bought anything :p

Well, off other people, but not the shop.

Will we be able to get immunity from a week boot if we tell you were going on holiday etc?

---

Since your online, do you want a battle?

My signature is non-applicable. :D
yes, if ya'll tell your not active due to something imporant, you will have immunity

vaati

Playing White 2
Cool.

Is the shiny breeding limited to shop times?

If not I have some shiny's id like bred.

vaati

Playing White 2
Sweet.

Could I have :

A Wurmple (100)
A Chickorita (200)
And Dunsparce if its common.(100?)
If Dunsparce is a no, then Diglett(100)

= 400 points.

Thanks.

---

Im going to the shop soon, but il be back quick, so challenge me for a battle someone!

Ginji

Hmm
Sweet.

Could I have :

A Wurmple (100)
A Chickorita (200)
And Dunsparce if its common.(100?)
If Dunsparce is a no, then Diglett(100)

= 400 points.

Thanks.

---

Im going to the shop soon, but il be back quick, so challenge me for a battle someone!
sure I will have these ready in a few hours

vaati

Playing White 2
Thanks a lot.

Lol, 5pts left :)

Im going, back in a short while.

Il edit this if no-one reply's before im back.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
vaati wanna battle? also do you have a vulpix with hynotist energy ball heat wave?

vaati

Playing White 2
Aye, il battle.

Single this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.