• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm going to be a challenger. I don't think I'm good enough to be in the league x3

Well, as I said when I signed up, my team is being re-done. It is pretty bad, but I know what I would like on my tea. So, I guess I'll put what I intend to have on my team. My team has mainly OU.
Aerodactyl
Umbreon
Suicune
Alakazam
Blissey
Breloom

So far, I only have the Umbreon and Suicune. Though I am considering adding a Scizor in there in place of maybe Breloom.

Other choices for my team are a Dancing Tank Gliscor and Electivire. Would either one be a better replacement for Alakazam?

dude2.0

Banned
Name (not your real name):dude
FC: Platinum FC----0603-2142-2644---- Diamond FC----4683-4334-6189
How active are you on Serebii?: quite
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below): yup
Strengths as a battler:im ok :p
and....
hey ginji :D
good luck on the clan :p
wait... i just joined it XD
so... uhh umm..., yeah :D

oooo

I'm really quite new at this stuff, but I would suggest a mixed E-vire, as your team has no other special attackers.

My Suicune is acctually a Sp.Atker, but only has one move that is offensive. Oh, and the Blissey is also a SP.Atker. I'm planning on an offensive Blissey.

Moyito

Skating Poke!
so this is a league or clan???

Its both, basically. Ginji first made it a league, then he made a clan as well.

Rad3n

Banned
I am the best member of this clan. Why am I not a leader???

Question: How are you the best member of the clan?

Just curious becuase I don't think there has been anyway to decide if a member is better than another.

Last edited:

oooo

...Unless we have a clan tourney!!! Seriously though, how can you be best member when (as far as I know) none of us have battled you let? This clan is a bit new for rankings. The leaders tight now are not neccesarily the BEST battlers, but the ones who mentioned they were interested first. BTW, we may still need a silver cave leader, so PM Ginji to see about that.

Rad3n

Banned
I am a member of the mighty team huh? who's thread post count totalled thousands. Of course, crushing all of you shouldn't take me more than five minutes anyway so I'm opent to that.

*checks nails*

XD

AuraBrawler123

Pikmin Larvae!
the fact that you have a lot of posts makes you avtive on serebii you might be a really good battler but there is no way to tell that yet until we a have a toourny

Ginji

Hmm
Name (not your real name):dude
FC: Platinum FC----0603-2142-2644---- Diamond FC----4683-4334-6189
How active are you on Serebii?: quite
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below): yup
Strengths as a battler:im ok :p
and....
hey ginji :D
good luck on the clan :p
wait... i just joined it XD
so... uhh umm..., yeah :D

ok you have been added, welcome ^^

@Dragonphantom: you have been added and would you like to be co-leader of the clan?

@Rad3n: I don't know you that well yet

greatyama

i'll join this group

Name: greatyama
FC: 4683 4672 5486
How active are you on Serebii?: mostly active
Will you abide by the rules? : yes
Strengths as a battler: i'm an offensive battler

Ginji

Hmm
i'll join this group

Name: greatyama