• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be co-leader^^ Thank you for offering me a wonderful position in you clan =D
Oh, I also have a question, if it is alright with you, may I call you by your name? I'm not used to calling you Ginji anymore x.x Even if you don't want me to use your real name, I would prefer you use my real name, you know me well enough to use it =3

I also love the banner~ Good job to who made it!

Last edited:

SpecTeR8o8

Xodiac XII - SonGoku
uhh i'll be posting league scores here ginji so I wont need to spam the PM box;
Currently no one has challenged me yet...

Ginji

Hmm
I would love to be co-leader^^ Thank you for offering me a wonderful position in you clan =D
Oh, I also have a question, if it is alright with you, may I call you by your name? I'm not used to calling you Ginji anymore x.x Even if you don't want me to use your real name, I would prefer you use my real name, you know me well enough to use it =3

I also love the banner~ Good job to who made it!

no prob and yes you can call by my real name ^^

Thanks Ivan-kun! It feels so much better calling you that x3 I hope this clan becomes great and I can't wait to finish my team so I can challenge the league!

Ginji

Hmm
Thanks Ivan-kun! It feels so much better calling you that x3 I hope this clan becomes great and I can't wait to finish my team so I can challenge the league!

no prob Melissa-chan ^^, since you are now my co-leader whenever im not online your in charge, if the gym leaders or elite 4 have any questions, you answer them

Got it^^

If you have not put that on the first post, I think you should so everyone else knows =3

Rad3n

Banned
chan and kun?

何を @_@

Please give me a battle so that I may crush your spirits. - .-

XD

Oh, me and Ivan-Kun have been freinds for perhaps almost two years? Thats why 'kun' and 'chan'.

I'd be happy to battle you once my team is done. But, there are no spirits to crush, nor pride, or anything else, just my team^^

I don't think he offered me the co-leader position because of my battling skills (He has beaten me a quite a few times ^^; ) I think he offered me the position because we have known each other for a while and he trusts me (Correct me if these are not the reasons Ivan-kun).

Ginji

Hmm
Oh, me and Ivan-Kun have been freinds for perhaps almost two years? Thats why 'kun' and 'chan'.

I'd be happy to battle you once my team is done. But, there are no spirits to crush, nor pride, or anything else, just my team^^

I don't think he offered me the co-leader position because of my battling skills (He has beaten me a quite a few times ^^; ) I think he offered me the position because we have known each other for a while and he trusts me (Correct me if these are not the reasons Ivan-kun).

I think we have been friends for 1 year and a half and you are right melissa-chan I choose to be co-leader because I trust you

I knew it had to be somewhere around there x3 Still, I appreciate having your trust^^ Oh, and Ivan-kun, when I am done with my team, could you give me a test battle?

Ginji

Hmm
I knew it had to be somewhere around there x3 Still, I appreciate having your trust^^ Oh, and Ivan-kun, when I am done with my team, could you give me a test battle?

sure I will test battle your team ^^

btw what do you think of the point system on the front page?

greatyama

ok you have been added and what do you think of the banner

well, the banner is simple but elegant
the background shows the redness of gyarados, a water flying pokemon that looks like a dragon
it explains the name of the clan just by looking at it

Rad3n

Banned
I am fully aware of the etiquette surrounding the words kun and chan... just a little weirded out that you're using them in English. - .-

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
i thought i should join since i'm the silver cave leader

Name (not your real name): L.A.W
FC: 4468 7015 9831
How active are you on Serebii?: on weekends for a few hours each day and during the week maybe 1 or 2 hours a day
Will you abide by the rules? (See rules below): always do
Strengths as a battler: i am a waller/annoyer when i battle

Ginji

Hmm
well, the banner is simple but elegant
the background shows the redness of gyarados, a water flying pokemon that looks like a dragon
it explains the name of the clan just by looking at it

T_T thats beautiful man, just what I was thinking

Last edited:

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Dont You Have Another Red Dragon In The DPPt forum?

Natha

GSF 4 life
Name: Natha
FC: 1419 2827 9233
How active are you on Serebii?: Maybe Every day
Will you abide by the rules? yes
Strength as a battler: it changes sometimes i win sometimes i lose ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.