• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
i supose so, too bad i have to w8 till spring............ i want it now!!!!
i think this is offtopic....

Ginji

Hmm

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
platinum took me the longest to beat which made me classify it as really good out of all the pokemon games so far and hgss will probably take me the longest

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
ayeeee anyone up for a battle? i made a new team and im 0-3 ^^ lol im just trying to get better w/ it

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Hey ginji look at your pms. anyway who wants a battle?

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
Ayee chelsea wanna battle ? i needa get better w/ my new team :3 i lost 5 out of the 5 battles i did LOL

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
ginji, ive been trying to contact nino roc for 2 weeks now, and it seems the only day hes on hes on for 20 mins and the only day hes on happens to b a jewish holiday

vaati

Playing White 2
This is a statutory "Active member" post.

Also, I gotta resign EVing for the clan Ginji.

Can I claim the jobs I still have to complete though?

Once im done im owed 12 EVs worth.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
i need an ev trainer, can some1 in the clan help me?
too bad im leaving so early, but i resign cya.

Last edited:

blurninja

whats up guys its been a while since ive been here lol so i was wondering if i could donate some stuff pm me if i can for some points and il tell you what il donate!

Nino Roc

Lobster?
ok im not going to lie. i havent been active during the week because of football. but as soon as i say we can battle now he signs off. i even told him the times we can battle.
back on topic: if people wont understand that im an ev trainer and not an iv breeder im going to have to resign

Nino Roc

Lobster?
i lose 4-0 to superwolfe in probably the worst game i ever played. . . had the wrong team with no sp. wall but gg never the less

Status
Not open for further replies.