• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaati

Playing White 2
I quit im afraid.

Im not being tarnished by the allowance of SAV.

Someone un-mod me whenever they see me on the xats please.

Good luck in whatever people, and il see you around SS. Some of you anyway.

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
awl fiddle sticks i gotta fight neto again

*Looks at vaati*

Ok. None of us are using the SAVs, so whatever. Sorry to see you go. *Waves good bye*

Ginji

Hmm
*Looks at vaati too*

don't go dude, since im the leader I will not allow this if they are not fighting as a whole clan

I know pokesav is cheating (hacking), it takes the fun out of raising the pkmn yourself

Last edited:
Nii-chan, its just Doc. No one in this clan is using SAV'd Pokes. I dunno about Lunar, I've never heard of him using SAV'd Pokemon. If just one person, even if we are only fighting two people, he should be allowed to use them. I'm pretty sure that some Pokemon in the shop were RNG abused or SAV'd, no one seems to have a problem with them.

Now I gotta finish getting ready for school, and play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
vaati please try to stay here =)

I'm with you I hate pokesaving and don't allow it in TSS .. but that doesn't mean that you should quit this clan

even I myself .. if i discovered that some of my pokemon are SAVed I just get rid of them easily and train another ones instead of them

I can't forget the first battle I had here in this clan =D it was with you .. when I barely won that time thanks to my milotic XP

vaati it's very hard to see that you're leaving this clan .. you're very effecient and losing you is very hard =(

please stay here with the RD as well as with TSS =) they both need you =)

Last edited:

vaati

Playing White 2
My problem is with the clan allowing a war (Even a miniture one), with someone who is on the blacklist and SAVs openly.

If people SAV and no-one ever knows then thats their guilt, but I will NEVER knowingly fight a SAV user. C-Star and DP, I know at least some of the shop pokemon are SAVd, hence why I check them as thouroughly as possible before using them. If people have got a SAV pokemon in a trade and dont know, ive no grudge there either, il just ask them not to use x pokemon again when fighting me.

Il stay, but I would like it if DP, Gingi and (s.i.e) (Is he/she even active anymore?) could promise me they wont war with those who are blacklisted.

And if anyone takes offence to me or my attitude to this, please speak to me on the RD or SS chats. Or via PC if you friended me on it. Il happily tell you all this again and reinforce it.

This is reminding me of the little arguement SS had with SK. Vaati, you won't be participating in the war. No need to get involved. Thats what was stated there, and thats what I'm stating there. I would like to do with mini-war, but while I can now arrange wars, Nii-chan is still the boss, so chances are, becuase you don't want to sit back and watch a war with one SAV user, he will say no to the war.

vaati

Playing White 2
This is reminding me of the little arguement SS had with SK. Vaati, you won't be participating in the war. No need to get involved. Thats what was stated there, and thats what I'm stating there. I would like to do with mini-war, but while I can now arrange wars, Nii-chan is still the boss, so chances are, becuase you don't want to sit back and watch a war with one SAV user, he will say no to the war.

A clan membership affects its members as much as a member affects his/her clans.

If this clan allows a war with (a)SAV user(s), that puts it under the implication I would allow it too. Hence why I wouldnt like to be a part of a clan who will allow a war like this. And before you say "It doesnt imply that", just look at what many thought of Anarchy. Many hated them as a whole and that was despite there being some good people too.

Anyway, next time il wait for Ginji to give the yay or nay on a war before I decide to quit or not. Since he has the final decision. But il be scanning the blacklist first and informing of it whenever one is proposed.

vaati

Playing White 2
Good luck Neto.

You too Tyde :)

vaati

Playing White 2
ok we are not going to war/battle against people that use pokesav

Thanks a lot :)

Honest and fair battling and training GO! :p

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
Thanks a lot :)

Honest and fair battling and training GO! :p

i agree, and thanks ginji, we dont need to war with people like that.
on a side note, aw well, i guess 4th/3rd place isnt so bad. i havent beaten Mr. 3D in awhile....

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
My problem is with the clan allowing a war (Even a miniture one), with someone who is on the blacklist and SAVs openly.

If people SAV and no-one ever knows then thats their guilt, but I will NEVER knowingly fight a SAV user. C-Star and DP, I know at least some of the shop pokemon are SAVd, hence why I check them as thouroughly as possible before using them. If people have got a SAV pokemon in a trade and dont know, ive no grudge there either, il just ask them not to use x pokemon again when fighting me.

Il stay, but I would like it if DP, Gingi and (s.i.e) (Is he/she even active anymore?) could promise me they wont war with those who are blacklisted.

And if anyone takes offence to me or my attitude to this, please speak to me on the RD or SS chats. Or via PC if you friended me on it. Il happily tell you all this again and reinforce it.

Shut the **** up.

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
Shut the **** up.

thats really not neccesary. why should he get sworn at for doing what he thinks is right? if a person has strong morals, then why should they be yelled at for doing what they feel is right? we, as a team, have decided not to war with you, and we should just leave it at that. thank you.

GreatJenny

Far Away...
I would like to join!

Name:Jenny
Friendcode:2321-5514-6328
Battle strength (1 to 10):7-8
How active are you on Serebii?:Everyday

vaati

Playing White 2
Shut the **** up.

thats really not neccesary. why should he get sworn at for doing what he thinks is right? if a person has strong morals, then why should they be yelled at for doing what they feel is right? we, as a team, have decided not to war with you, and we should just leave it at that. thank you.

This, and that if you wish to flame me, please do it elsewhere and dont spam Red Dragons.
VMs and PMs welcome, as is SS chat (PC please, arguments in front of those uninvolved is just unpleasent) id prefer VM/PM however, as I can spend time elsewhere as they gather and reply in one go, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.