• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Ok, I hope I can still battle Neto in time. As you know, Nii-chan, my DS was busted and didn't work. My friend is letting me use his DS until I get a DSi Oct.21

Yay :D
I know
ya'll have til Sep. 30

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Ok, I hope I can still battle Neto in time. As you know, Nii-chan, my DS was busted and didn't work. My friend is letting me use his DS until I get a DSi Oct.21

Yay :D

What did you do to it =O

I would say a mexican phrase most of us use, but there are children present so I won't xD but... maybe in spanish I could.... just maybe xD

ok then so I'll wait for your boy "friend" to lend you his ds and get your new fc, I'm thinking of using another team against you... just maybe xD

I am here to make a challenge to this clan, the user Lunar22 and myself have officially challenged this clan to a 2 vs 7 war. Knockout style, if you lose you're out. Last team with people standing wins.

Are you up to the challenge?

I beg to differ, its knockout so we could easily win. All we would have to do is beat 7 of your guys. And all you have to do is beat 2 of mine.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
What did you do to it =O

I would say a mexican phrase most of us use, but there are children present so I won't xD but... maybe in spanish I could.... just maybe xD

ok then so I'll wait for your boy "friend" to lend you his ds and get your new fc, I'm thinking of using another team against you... just maybe xD

use another team against me please lmao

Superwolfe

Steel Gym Leader
how so? are you sure youre not just posting just so people know your online? becuase youve been spamming alot

vaati

Playing White 2
how so? are you sure youre not just posting just so people know your online? becuase youve been spamming alot

Practice what you preach.

Last edited:
^ I agree.

To all else, their war challenge is fine. Its fair. I would accept, but thats not up to me unless Nii-chan puts me in charge of wars.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
im on the war list, so none of you may take my spot =.=

Ginji

Hmm
I am here to make a challenge to this clan, the user Lunar22 and myself have officially challenged this clan to a 2 vs 7 war. Knockout style, if you lose you're out. Last team with people standing wins.

Are you up to the challenge?
ummm do ya'll have a clan?
^ I agree.

To all else, their war challenge is fine. Its fair. I would accept, but thats not up to me unless Nii-chan puts me in charge of wars.

*hands over a paper to nee-chan, stating that co-leaders are also in charge of setting up clan wars* XD

mike893

Dragon Trainer
Name:mike
FC:1892 0613 2107
How active can you be:all days and hours expect morning (13;30 and after expect days monday (15:30 to 18:30 cant be there) and Saturday (10:30 to 13;00 cant be)
What Time Zone are you in:+2
What attracted you to this clan:the great users here
What other clan are you in right now : no 1

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
lunar and.... that other guy obviously are extremely overconfident, i know that lunar is good, but iv never even heard of the other guy.
lets just use our best people, idk, why not. its still a normal war, its just that they are battling for 7 people.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
That's doc, a former rebellion member, I've never battled him, but I heard he is pretty good, he is also an OSL gym leader, so their confidence isn't out of nothing.

Finally someone who is actually good and has a brain in this joint. (CHEW) Also Tyde, you haven't heard of me because you're a nobody, no offense. I am a forced to be reckoned with and I was Lunar's mentor and got him to be the force he is now.

So, that's 3 for this "war". Just 4 more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.