• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Red Shippings Poll

Which Red Shipping do you support?

• Specialshipping (Red x Yellow)

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Luckyshipping (Red x Blue)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • MangaPokeshipping (Red x Misty)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Originalshipping (Red x Green Oak)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • MangaAdvancshipping (Red x Sapphire)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ScarletJewelshipping (Red x Crystal)

• Polishipping (Red x Gold)

• MangaPearlshipping (Red x Platinum)

• Depressionshipping (Red x Silver)

• CheckerBoardshipping (Red x Black)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
So the last one didn't work out so well so that one has been deleted and we're starting over, this time, only with shipping from the Manga.

Which Red ship do you support and why?

For me, it's Specialshipping. This is my favorite ship from the Manga. It's just so cute and we have gotten some pretty big hints so far. What more is there I can say about this pairing? I just love this pairing and I will go down with it.

Absolutely no bashing the ships or Red himself.

Poll coming shortly

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Didn't we just have one of these before?

Anyways, I voted for Specialshipping. That's is definitely my favorite pairing from the Pokemon franchise and if there is ever one pairing that should be canon, it's this one. I mean, Yellow's whole chapter in the manga is about saving him, do you need anymore proof?

Red saved Yellow from a raging Dratini and even helped her catch her first Pokemon. And when the Dex holders were turned to stone, Red was holding Yellow in his arms, bridal style.

Oh, and Red's face when he found out that Yellow is a girl is a priceless.

Chelc

Sorry for ruining the Specialshipping trend :p, but I LOVE MangaPokeshipping. I've loved Red and Misty together since they first met. I enjoy their interactions together - they have a great friendship and work great as a team. My favorite moments were when they first met, battling the Gyrados together, when Misty saves him and he mistakes her for a mermaid, and when Misty accidentally calls Red instead of Erika (leading to the embarrassing convo with Yellow and Blue's comment XD). Misty really cares about him a lot, even crying when he finally contacts her again. I wish she would have had the option to tell him how she feels about him. I think if they got together they would would bring out the best in each other as people and trainers, which is the main reason why I support it. Even if MangaPoke never happens or there's never a conclusion for the shipping (like if Misty never tells him her feelings), I think I'll continue to love it anyway. :)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I have to go with Specialshipping. I am avid supporter of this pairing and always have been, the hints are just too big to ignore. Yellow has feelings for Red and even admitted it. Yellow's whole chapter in the manga is about saving Red, do you need anymore proof? Red saved Yellow from a raging Dratini and even helped her catch her first Pokemon. When the Pokedex holders were turned to stone, Red was holding her in his arms. No other ship will ever be able to top this ship, IMO.

I also kinda like Original but Special is and always will be my favorite Pokespe ship.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
How is there Red x Black but not Red x White? They are my OTP! At least in games. eh, ill just go with Misty then. even though I ship er with brock

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I just noticed this poll! lol :)

For me, I chose SpecialShipping because I thought it was cute. The way Yellow acts around red was just adorable! And then near the end of the Yellow arc where their fingers were twined together with Yellow's string (I think; can't remember) was like a sign of fate! xD

Laverre

Marchioness
The only one I truly like is SpecialShipping (YellowXRed), there is actual many hints towards it and they are easily the cutest together!

I love luckyshipping its my favorite shipping hands down I don't hate specialshipping its definitely possible but I prefer lucky that's just me Red and Blue seem like a good pair I just love the whole beach scene on 5 island I believe it shows just how much they care about one another

Status
Not open for further replies.