• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Regular Show

tskune

Nakodile
musclemans a troll sometimes... o.o

MonkeyX

Rigbys body is probably my favorite episode "we can all be turds" lol and also "it looks like a bucket of diarea!"

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Benson be gone is my fav, followed by Rigby's body.

MonkeyX

musclemans a troll sometimes... o.o

Muscle man : I know who can fix the audit!
Benson: If you say my mom your fired!
Muscle Man: oh....... MY MOM!
Benson: GET OUT OF HERE!
Muscle Man: It was worth it!

i was cracking up when i first saw this

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
i don't know if anyone noticed it but the game console that play Dig Champs on is a Sega Master System! Im not kidding-look it up!

HydroSwampert

I love The Regular Show! It is so funy! My favorite Episode is probably the one where Mortecai and Rigby lie to see who is bettter, and they lie that they are astronauts, and then they go to the base. Well, I'm sure that you guys know which Episode I'm talking about! :) I hope that a Episode is on tonight! :) This show is so funny! :D

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
"I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast but I got me some hummus for these mini toasts! Hummus! Hummus!"

"Why are you guys yelling hummus?"

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Did you see that they're releasing RS T-shirts?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Am I the only one who thought the the evil hot dogs looked like walking genitalia?

Regular Show is currently my favorite show on television. The ads on tv don't do it justice, they make it look pretty terrible. *(then again I am not in the target age of the ads.

Have you ever looked at a hot dog before?

But am I the only one who thought their leader sounded like Tim Curry?

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm gonna need to watch the show in chronological order to get what's going on.