• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Regular Show

One of the first episodes: "Don't you stare at our crotches while we synchronize our watches!" "Bee boo beep boo boo, boo boo bee beep, beep beep" Lolz

TotodileCharizard

I love this show so much. =>

My favorite episode has to be "This Is My Jam" simply for that dancing cassette/the song. I also like My Mom, A Bunch of Baby Ducks, 'Ello Gov'nor, and pretty much all of them ha.

I've seen so much Rigby hate too. =< Rigby's pretty much my favorite character lmao.

Breaker

I did not know the show before I saw this thread, so I checked it out and I really like it.^^ So far I have watched two random episodes ('Ello Gov'nor and This Is My Jam) as well as the first two episodes. After watching the second one I checked the comments (YouTube) and one guy said that the boy who has birthday dressed up as Misty, so i checked it out and it is true.. he even has red hair.haha

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I loled when the mega duck chopped the guy in half.

Vernikova

Champion
This show is very hit and miss for me. I find the main characters to be rather annoying in most episodes and it's really supporting characters like Pops that get me to watch this. Nothing much to say about it other than that though. It just isn't my thing.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Really? I hate Pops. His voice is annoying and everytime he appears I wanna punch him in the mouth.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
I really don't like that show honestly. I've just never seen anything funny about it besides 'Mustache cash Stash'. I don't know why I found that funny but I did. :p

After watching the second one I checked the comments (YouTube) and one guy said that the boy who has birthday dressed up as Misty, so i checked it out and it is true.. he even has red hair.haha

Really? Link please.

Geekachu

I watched an episode of this show, and whilst I can appreciate the absence of child orientated humour, I didn't really click with it that much. As far as current cartoons for kids go, I much prefer Phineas and Furb, it always makes me laugh

Vernikova

Champion
Really? I hate Pops. His voice is annoying and everytime he appears I wanna punch him in the mouth.

I don't know. I really like him being on screen. The same with Skips and High Five Ghost.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Who saw the zombie episode? Because we know everything about scary movies!
And you know nothing about scary movies!