• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Reiji Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok answer topic time
How Old Do You Think Reiji Is? well I think around 17-20 not to young and not too old. also Avvie that comment about him being with TG is something as soon as I read I went YES! that does sound like something they would do in anime. this whole nice guy thing and then turns out to be pure evil!!!! coz we all know that the newest episode that has been revealed is call Lovely Fashion! Their Name is Team Gallactic so mabey we have him untill that episode and reveals he is with them and they introduse TG properly finally. any Naruto fan will know what I mean when I say you remember that grey haired guy that was nice to them and saved teem a couple of imes and then turned out to be with Horrochmaru? yeah I was thinking pokemon would do something a little like that with Reiji. ok well thats alll I can say really I don't know how to end my post lol so I will just end it *ends post*

taitofan

Stalker!
Ky-nim, welcome to the club! =D Oh, that pic is so beautiful! Would you mind if I added it to the club folder? Same with you Avie. I'll put credit to them of course.

@Cyber Cyclone: Oh god, you made me imagine Reiji dressed as Kabuto. *tries not to drool*

@Mimori and Medea: Fics and AMVs are good! I hope you do!

What character in this anime do you think Reiji is most like?
Um, he really doesn't remind me of anyone to tell the truth. ^^;

So, I know we've got a bunch of topics floating about, but hey, I like topics, so... In honor of Valentine's Day~
What's your favorite Reiji couple?
Mine is the every wonderful Connectshipping (Reiji x Saturn)! I has no basis as of yet (hoping DP69 will change that), but looking at their personalities... I do think they'd get along. I have this all planned out in my head, with them being lovers before Ginga Dan came along... But I won't bore everyone with it. X3 I think Reiji and Saturn are soulmates, plan and simple. <3

Lastly, I saw a couple of pics of Reiji at 2chan from the new epi, so as soon as I get it, I'll cap the whole thing. Doesn't look like he was there for too long, but oh well. Anything is better than nothing, eh?

Mimori Kiryu

I think I'm gonna support Reiji x Drew because the more I think about it, the more adorable it is, even if its a nevermet shipping. <3 I need to name it though, unless it already has been named. The only name that comes to mind when I think of them is Jadeshipping, but I assume that's been taken...gah! D= I need a shipping name!

I'll also support Connectshipping and any other shipping, I think its called Altrusiveshipping (Reiji x Nozomi), with Reiji in it because he's awesome~

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Ky-nim, welcome to the club! =D Oh, that pic is so beautiful! Would you mind if I added it to the club folder? Same with you Avie. I'll put credit to them of course.

Lastly, I saw a couple of pics of Reiji at 2chan from the new epi, so as soon as I get it, I'll cap the whole thing. Doesn't look like he was there for too long, but oh well. Anything is better than nothing, eh?

Fine with me... *shrugs* And oh... more Reiji goodness, short time? xD;

I need a shipping name!

I'll also support Connectshipping and any other shipping, I think its called Altrusiveshipping (Reiji x Nozomi), with Reiji in it because he's awesome~

The Thesaurus helps... *shot* And oh my so you like my Reiji OTP nao eh? >D It's interesting to know someone else likes it too... it's actually my kinda crack-ish pedo Nozomi x guy shipping...

And now, topics:

Eeer... Zoey? *shot for that* No, nvm, he doesn't actually remind me of anyone... other than that Otoshi guy who I only recognize by the looks... *shrugs*

Oh we all know the answer to this one... ;x ;x Well, okay, I'll say it again, Nozomi x Reiji, although I need to learn how to spell the damn shipping name because it's actually a new word that I took off from the thesaurus. So whee... both are awesome, and both need to have a fateful encounter... >D Or if it's a orgy... *coughs* I have something that might interest you...

ok topic answer time
Well as much as I would love to say BrockxReiji but hey I like both of them I don't want them to be wrong lol, so I will have to say that I think ZoeyxReiji even if it is a never met couple but I am pretty sure that in some episode they will meet for sure! But then on the other hand if he does end up being with TG I think he should go with Saturn....Yeah don't know why I choose them but I think those guys are ment for each other.

Ky-nim

I dunno?

Does myselfxReiji count? :x I can't think of an official female/male character to ship him with...

Hmm, curious question: What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?

taitofan

Stalker!
If anyone wants to ask for ship names, that's cool. I'll think about ReijixShuu and ReijixTakeshi. There are a few others that need names too.

@Mimori and Cyber Cyclone: You two rock. <3 *waves a Connectshipping flag*

@Avie: Altruistic. X3 It's a term I've heard in every psychology class I've taken, and as you know, I've taken quite a few in the past three years. ;3 And thanks, I added your pic to the album~

What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?
*resists the urge to say the first thing that popped into her head* Oh, too much BSSM for me... No no, I'm sure he wore more suitable traveling clothes. Probably jeans and a long sleeved shirt (still pink I hope, hehe). No apron. XD

So, anyone watched DP7 yet? Too bad Reiji didn't get to do more... And bah, the art director was horrible. Reiji was off model most of the epi. *glad DP69 has a good director* Doesn't look like he'll be doing much next epi either, so 69 will hopefully be Reiji filled~ <3

Medea

Excalibur
I saw some of the screenshots this morning and it shows that before the gym battle, Reiji was helping Ash out with his training before his own battle. And Reiji was there observing Dawn's battle as well. So chances are he'll be there for Ash's battle. Just that we have to wait two weeks for that since that's when the next episode airs.

Waiting to exhale again!

Um...I don't have a favorite...yet. Brock x Reiji I guess. Nothing I'll write about, but it's something.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
If anyone wants to ask for ship names, that's cool. I'll think about ReijixShuu and ReijixTakeshi. There are a few others that need names too.

@Avie: Altruistic. X3 It's a term I've heard in every psychology class I've taken, and as you know, I've taken quite a few in the past three years. ;3 And thanks, I added your pic to the album~

So, anyone watched DP7 yet? Too bad Reiji didn't get to do more... And bah, the art director was horrible. Reiji was off model most of the epi. *glad DP69 has a good director* Doesn't look like he'll be doing much next epi either, so 69 will hopefully be Reiji filled~ <3

Oooh, yes... and ReijixGen too to complete my favorite orgy... *shot* But I'll try and think of something for that... 8D

Ooh? That's so cool to hear... 8D It's my first encounter to the word... so... *shrugs*

And hmm, I should take a good peek @ the screenies now... but I hear Reiji didn't appear much other than helping Ash train Staravia... DX

What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?

I think his same old outfit, except without the apron... Or he could have been wearing a vest... probably green, before he decided to change it to an apron when he became a breeder in VIelstone... ;D

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Catching up on questions tiem 8D;

Like everyone else says; casual, hopefully pink. Maybe a vest to go with it 8D

Hyouta. Iunno XD When I saw him, his voice reminded me of Hyouta. And the whole friendly thing reminded me of Hyouta...yeah, I'm going with Hyouta 8D

Well, for one that actually makes (some kind of) sense, it's SatoshixReiji (Librashipping? XD;) and Evashipping 8D But for pure nevermet goodness...it's Connectshipping :B The bunnies and mental images make it out to be something pretty darn hot

How Old Do You Think Reiji Is?
17-20 8D. I don't have a deeper reason than that XDD;

I think he just wore exactly what he wore now but without the apron and mabey even a cool purple or blue jaket

oh and thanks Alicia^^

Manchee

extra toasty

I would say pobably the same thing, except no apron and a little more better for travling. Probably not too different. If not those clothes than clothes like Brock has. I wish Brock would realize he wasn't a good trainer and ask to stay with Maylene to teach him more, forcing Reiji to join the gang!!

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

I see him with a green vest over the pink shirt. <3 Keeping up the same color scheme because it looks sooo good on him. ;D

And I think I have a name for Reiji x Drew...I shall call it Cordialshipping. ;3

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Whee, since well, the latest eppie is pretty much just Reiji helping Ash... time for a new topic... 8D 8D 8D

What do you think is Reiji's favorite type of food?

Ooh, a pretty much guess-this-thing... I'll answer later but good luck... 8D

EDIT: btw, Mimori, I submitted the name for ya... xD;;

Last edited:

Vycksta

Just randomly appearing to let Mimori know that Cordialshipping is already a taken name, it's for Lovrina x Jasmine.

*disappears* ;B

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
O:! A Reiji club! I must joiiiin~

Three reasons why I love Reiji:
- He's nice (compared to his little brother...oh the irony. ^^)
- Judging by all his winnings (The badges and 6/7 Frontier symbols), HE'S SO COOOOOL.
- He makes a pink top and green apron look good. XDDD
- (LOL FOURTH REASON) HE'S SO CUTE. <33

Sooooo, can I join? =DDD *Has read the topics and thought of answers~ :3*

taitofan

Stalker!
Sure, you're in Hoshika! =3

Sorry I haven't done any pics yet. I have an exam today that I've been studying for, but hopefully I can do them once I'm done. Much as I hate college coming before my fandoms, it must be so. orz

I dunno, but I get the feeling that he likes something traditional, alas, my experience with Japanese food is limited, so I'm not quite sure what. Maybe something with curry... *is biased cause she loves curry rice noodles*

@Buraddo_Aipom: I love that idea to itty bitty pieces. <3 Probably will never ever happen, but it would rock if it did!

Mimori Kiryu

Just randomly appearing to let Mimori know that Cordialshipping is already a taken name, it's for Lovrina x Jasmine.

*disappears* ;B
D: Dang it. *looks into thesaurus again*

Could someone submit Zealshipping (Reiji x Drew/Shuu) for me? There's Zealous and Overzealous but not just Zeal. Thanks if someone can. ^^;

And so this isn't SPAM...

Other than other pokemon characters, have you paired Reiji with someone from another series yet?

..I'll answer later as I think about it. <3

People people please stop with the shipping talk. This isn't the Reiji x ______ club.

I'd provide a pic but I need to be on my laptop and I'm trying to make a banner but again I need my laptop. XD;
Er somehow I think he doesn't really have a specific type of food he likes. More like Reiji'll enjoy anything. (unless it tastes awful then that's an exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.