• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Yes I'm aware that we already have a Advice Thread, but this is a thread strictly made to seek advice or discuss your current relationship. If a mod wants to close this they can go ahead and close it but anyway I guess I'll post something I've been thinking about. I was chatting the girl I like on Facebook and I was wondering if you guys think she's interested in me should I chat her again when I see her online?

Me:Hey *Name* can I tell you something real quick?
Her:Sure *my name*! whats up?
Me: Well I wanted to tell you this in person but well.. I kinda got a little embarassed. But anyway umm I saw a few of your prom pictures on here and I just wanted to tell you that I think you looked well gorgeous:)
Her: Thank you! :)
Me: Your welcome well I have to go out for dinner so I have to log off so I'll see you later :)
Her: See you in school!

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Yeah i guess you should, but since its Facebook see if she hits you up, if not hit her up. If she hits you up it may mean that she wants to talk to you.
--------------------------------------
Anyways if you guys wanna anser this question too go ahead:
I had a crush on this girl at school, i asked her to go to a school dance with me, but she no. After that people kept on saying **** about us 2 being a perfect couple (Which everyone else in the room can see, everyone else but her)
On Friday, it was her birthday, people were saying **** again and we were gonna have birthday sex and stuff, and this other boy kept on talking to her. I knew that something bad was gonna happen, and on Monday they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I was kind of heart-broken the new boy asked if im ok with it and i said i was fine, on Tuesday my crush asked if im ok with it and i said i was fine, On Wendsday, oh boy it was the perfect day. I got to cut dance and i didnt have to dance with her, and i found out she broke up with him. I asked him if she gave a reason for the break up and he said she broke up with him for me.
So she was trying to talk to me earlier yesterday but i wanted to ignore her, and i wanna know if i should ignore her or not?

JD

Yeah i guess you should, but since its Facebook see if she hits you up, if not hit her up. If she hits you up it may mean that she wants to talk to you.
--------------------------------------
I had a crush on this girl at school, i asked her to go to a school dance with me, but she no. After that people kept on saying **** about us 2 being a perfect couple (Which everyone else in the room can see, everyone else but her)
On Friday, it was her birthday, people were saying **** again and we were gonna have birthday sex and stuff, and this other boy kept on talking to her. I knew that something bad was gonna happen, and on Monday they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I was kind of heart-broken the new boy asked if im ok with it and i said i was fine, on Tuesday my crush asked if im ok with it and i said i was fine, On Wendsday, oh boy it was the perfect day. I got to cut dance and i didnt have to dance with her, and i found out she broke up with him. I asked him if she gave a reason for the break up and he said she broke up with him for me.
So she was trying to talk to me earlier yesterday but i wanted to ignore her, and i wanna know if i should ignore her or not?

I wouldn't ignore her, she's just trying to be nice I'd just talk to her who knows she might give you a chance sometime later on.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Me:Hey *Name* can I tell you something real quick?
Her:Sure *my name*! whats up?
Me: Well I wanted to tell you this in person but well.. I kinda got a little embarassed. But anyway umm I saw a few of your prom pictures on here and I just wanted to tell you that I think you looked well gorgeous:)
Her: Thank you! :)
Me: Your welcome well I have to go out for dinner so I have to log off so I'll see you later :)
Her: See you in school!

From this convo, I can't really tell what if she likes you or not-from that it just sounds like she's being polite. What is she like around you at school? Does she ever talk to you first on FB? If you give more info on what her behavior is like with you, might be able to help you n_n

Okay, being a girl, I can tell you a girl view. Either she didn't want to go with the dance with you because a) People would start talking, b) She didn't want to hurt your feelings or c) She has feeling for you, but is having an emotional conflict with herself, and she just isn't sure. If you want my honest opinion, it sounds like she's messing you around a bit as she is not quite sure who she likes- and I mean, a 3 day relationship? I wouldn't call that healthy. However, this could be your time to shine- if you support her/talk to her but don't mention relationships (you and her) she would see that your'e "boyfriend material". If you start ignoring her, well then she'll just feel terrible about everything and wonder what she did wrong completely. However, don't let her "drag" you done- your feelings are just as important as hers n_n

JD

From this convo, I can't really tell what if she likes you or not-from that it just sounds like she's being polite. What is she like around you at school? Does she ever talk to you first on FB? If you give more info on what her behavior is like with you, might be able to help you n_n

Okay, being a girl, I can tell you a girl view. Either she didn't want to go with the dance with you because a) People would start talking, b) She didn't want to hurt your feelings or c) She has feeling for you, but is having an emotional conflict with herself, and she just isn't sure. If you want my honest opinion, it sounds like she's messing you around a bit as she is not quite sure who she likes- and I mean, a 3 day relationship? I wouldn't call that healthy. However, this could be your time to shine- if you support her/talk to her but don't mention relationships (you and her) she would see that your'e "boyfriend material". If you start ignoring her, well then she'll just feel terrible about everything and wonder what she did wrong completely. However, don't let her "drag" you done- your feelings are just as important as hers n_n

Well we don't have any classes this semester and we only had one last semester. So I really only see her in the hallway but I did wave to her yesterday and she smiled back and usually when we do talk everything is fine.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Ehh. I forsee that most of the stuff in this thread will be posts asking for relationship advice, which can easily be asked in the advice thread. I'll close it, but if Profesco or Kirby want to re-open it then they can go right ahead. For now I will leave it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.