• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The release of D/P in UK?

horse_beauty

Master Horse Trainer

Marill

Boulder Trainer
There's a nice little store near me that imports all Pokemon games from the US, that's where I'll get mine from, well Diamond anyhow. I'll get Pearl when it arrives here.. come on before 13th June, I can ask for that for my birthday then, I wont hold my breath though ;)

As for Australia, you guys got Lucario dvd first which in my opinion is the best movie since 2000, Mysterious Dungeon before UK (November for us, I'm importing the GB one) and if I remember right boxsets of Indigo and Orange first. We got Chronicles and Dash I think first, ooh..

Dr.Weavile

Team Xenon!
I live in england, but I'm importing. It's still really annoying that uk always get it last.

Elementman-Novapoke

this is what I think,
japan: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what about ..................................................................................... september 27th? (sarcasm)
U.S: for some random reason, I think feb 10th
us here in the u.k and our aussie friends: I think late march- early may, I think it should be mid april.
I think we will get it kinda close to america because I think it wont take long to translate and also because with the wi-fi up, I think they'll dissapoint us brits+ aussies.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
I think that the release for US UK and other englisch speaking countries (or countries with no special translation) will have around the same release date. Why woudn't they? You can insert a american game in your europe ds. With the advanced generations there were differences between american and europeon (leaving german and other languages aside). No they don't. so maye a month at most.

blazikenXD

sharingan warrior
I think that the release for US UK and other englisch speaking countries (or countries with no special translation) will have around the same release date. Why woudn't they? You can insert a american game in your europe ds. With the advanced generations there were differences between american and europeon (leaving german and other languages aside). No they don't. so maye a month at most.

because of the 4 word rule i cant just say i agree but i do

*Ra*

The power of the sun
Ive always wondered why britain and australia get it later than North America. Its the same language so why dont they release on the same day, or is it because Britain and Australia uses different system settings like NTSC and PAL.

h0tsh0tz

I am also from England, the only thing I hope is that UK release is as soon after USA release, although October seems likely, hope earlier, but I doubt the USA D/P won't work with UK R/S/E/Fr/Lg, because I got US version of Megaman Battle Network 5 DS and it didn't reconise my UK MMBN Team colonel and all other Battle Network series for GBA. so which is why I have to wait until UK release.

Zubeon

So do I. we may get lucky and get it within 2-3 weeks of america because mystery dungeon gets released on the 18th of september in america and in australia the 27th or 28th.

Here's hoping. I suppose we might get it before UK. After all, we got Animal Crossing way earlier than they did.

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
Well like Emerald the release dates will go in order probally like this:

Japan
USA
Australia
UK

Say these were the release dates:

USA: 15TH MARCH 2007
AUS: 15TH MATCH 2007
UK: 15TH MARCH 2007

Australia would get it first because Australia is one day ahead of the USA & UK so that's why UK & AUS get it after America.

OFF-TOPIC: Australia get's Zelda: TP WII & GC before UK and USA!!.

Last edited:

Tha King

Trains anything
I Think i'll import it too from the US does anyone know which site you can import from the US.
I live in the netherlands.

^^torpedo^^

Onions? Where??
my guess is that in us march 07 and uk sept 07