• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Relicanth Really Can (370)

W

Waveblaster

It's okay, I think that for a filler it was the usual...4/10

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I didn't like it very much. I give a 3/10.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
At least they changed the dub title on this episode before it aired, I couldn't get what the old one meant. At least "The Relicanth Really Can" makes more sense than "Really Really Relicanth". I liked Relicanth's dub voice (okay, don't shoot me, but I did), which sounded old and creepy and oh-so-appropriate. I didn't like that Team Rocket were more evil than usual in this episode, or that they probably could have been allowed to take the treasure since the stuff in it wouldn't be as valuable today, but I did like that they made an effective getaway. :) I loved Chimecho's scenes too. :D At least I know there's plenty more episodes where Team Rocket are the way I love them. I definitely can't wait for the Claydol episode or the Hoenn finals. :D

7/10 for me.

I was confuzzled when they called 'The Relicanth Really Can' at the starting... I was like 0_o. Atleast the dub was suitable enough :)

As for the episode itself, meh, and it being a filler... I'd say 4.5/10 :p

F

Factory Head Noland

After reading all this lot I was expecting some really crap episode but I really liked it. It's just finished on Toonami. I thought it was quite exciting and intersting.

Overall: 7/10
Great filler episode.

It's "The Evolutionary War" tomorrow, I'm loving this 3 new episodes per week (we hope it keeps up!) on Toonami. Pity it's during the week cuz I have a busy life :S

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
It was nothing special, but it was certainly a good filler. And Adam was a really cool COTD. I've seen much worse.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Adam was a jerk, with that stupid phrase

Relicanth are cool though!
Magikarp sub returned!
5/10

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Sherlock Shuckle said:
Magikarp sub returned!

Yeah, proof that the old episodes aren't forgottn, and the throwbacks to its uselessness were funny as. I was really surprised to see Chimecho there, as I genuinely thought we were back in the Orange Islands!

B

Blaziken master

Just saw this episode,It was ok.Relicanth is pretty cool

Battra

Nice episode, I definitely like the Relicanth, it's a shame their home was destroyed by Team Rocket. I'm surprised Ash didn't try and catch a Relicanth to give to Misty.

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
I actually liked this episode too. I wish Team Rocket changed their submarine to Milotic or maybe even Gyarados. Also Boss fantasy today wasn't too bad. The weird thing is Ash acted like he was so tough today with Team Rocket.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a fine episode, when i first saw this episode i was really enjoying it, it's relaxing to be underwater.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Nice to see Relicanth again. After seeing it in the second Hoenn episode I didn't think it would appear in it's real forme.

Fun to see it and I don't think it was Filler since it first appeared for a brief second and this was it's official debut.

7/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Relicanth was strange, they didn't fight and it's too bad.

I only liked the battle between Seviper and Bulbasaur in the end.

5/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Relicanth, the 1st ancient Pokemon that doesn't come from fossils, for the 1st time. King Neptune was definitely a very odd name... It was cool to see the Magikarp Sub back, it's been a long time since it was in an episode.

16/100