• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RENThead Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Live in my club, I'll be your shelter, just pay me back, with 1,000 posts. Be a Member, and I'll cover You... Please read the Rules, and have lots of fun, And if you don't follow, you'll be banned to the sun...:p But please don't be scared, Cause I Care, I'll be there, and I'll Cover You...

Anyways Welcome to the RENThead club. This club is for the Movie, and all Broadway and Tour shows.

A few rules to this club.
1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. No SPAM or flaming anybody.
3. You can join by Posting or sending me a PM
4. Anybody can start a new topic.
5. If you are leaving or changing your name PM Me.
6. Listen to the Co-owners when I am away.
7. Try to keep your posts more than 1 sentence long.
8. If you do not follow these rules, you may be banned.
Strike 1- Warning
Strike 2- 1 day ban
Strike 3- 1 week ban
Strike 4- 1 Month ban
Strike 5- Perma - Ban

9.If you are part of this club You must have a banner, a link to this club, or a mention in your sig. All Banners Credits go to the Scizor Master. If you would like to contribute to this club, feel free.

There are also Ranks to this club. In order they are:

Benny-
banney.jpg

Joanne-
joanne-2.jpg

Roger-
roger-2.jpg

Tom Collins-
tomcollins-2.jpg

Mark-
mark-2.jpg

Maureen-
maureen-2.jpg

Mimi-
mimi-2.jpg

Angel-
angel-2.jpg

If you do not know what RENT is, here is their Movie Site.

Owner- LuciRuki

Co-Owners- Sapphire Skitty, Punk Tenshi

Members-

Angel Rank-

Mimi Rank-

Maureen Rank-

Mark Rank-

Tom Collins Rank-

Roger Rank-

Joanne Rank-

Saito Hikari
wants latios lots

Benny Rank-

Jupetta
-Mad Mod-
The Scizor Master
SlicingSerenity
BandGeek101

Who is in charge of the club and when:
LuciRuki - Monday to Wednesday
Punk Tenshi- Thursday and Friday
Sapphire Skitty- Saturday and Sunday

!Announcements!
Welcome BandGeek101 to the RENTheadclub. Have fun, and remember share love, give love, spread love!

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Finally we have the banners thanks to The Scizor Master. Enjoy Haydenn, because i know how much you love banners ;):p

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Alright Scizor Master has joined welcome. So, i dont know if you guys noticed but during "Santa Fe" there is a dissapearing lady :s :p

LuciRuki

Born This Way

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Ok welcome, to the RENThead club Sapphire Skitty, and Punk Tenshi. Our co-owners are Tenshi, and Jupetta. If Jupetta and Scizor Master within 2 days don't respond, i will upgrade you Sapphire Skitty to co -owner. Is that alright?

Sapphire Skitty

+ Always There
Ok welcome, to the RENThead club Sapphire Skitty, and Punk Tenshi. Our co-owners are Tenshi, and Jupetta. If Jupetta and Scizor Master within 2 days don't respond, i will upgrade you Sapphire Skitty to co -owner. Is that alright?
I'm only on weekends so I might not be the best choice for co-owner, but sure, I guess.

Icicle

Mwahahaha @ her co-owner status!

So! I've gots a lovely question to our club.. favorite song?

Mine's a toss up between La Vie Boheme, One Song Glory, and I'll Cover You. Though I like pretty much all the songs.. ^^;

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I'm only on weekends so I might not be the best choice for co-owner, but sure, I guess.

Alright well we'll see what happens when this club starts to boom. Maybe I could monitor the club Mon-Wed, Tenshi Thurs-Fri, and you Sat-Sun.

*Edit* Favourite song from RENT definately I'll Cover You. All my friends know me by that song :p

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Its so great to have so many I'll Cover You fans. One question for you guys. Roger is known to have short hair in all Broadway Productions and OBC. But in the movie he had long hair, do you like him with short or long hair better? For me probably long hair because he looks younger.

Icicle

Oh that is such a tough question.. he is such a cutie with the short hair.. but I'm a sucker for guys with longish hair x__x!

I have to say I like him both ways :3

Sapphire Skitty

+ Always There
Its so great to have so many I'll Cover You fans. One question for you guys. Roger is known to have short hair in all Broadway Productions and OBC. But in the movie he had long hair, do you like him with short or long hair better? For me probably long hair because he looks younger.
I've only seen the movie so I don't know what he looks like with long hair.

Quickly to the internet!

Icicle

You mean you haven't seen his short hair right Sapphire Kitty? Because his hair was long in the movie.. xD!

Though you can see him with short hair in the montage during One Song Glory when he first sees April (his ex-girlfriend)

Sapphire Skitty

+ Always There
Oooh! Thanks LukiRuki!

I just figured out that Angel is the french girl. I'm stupid, I know. But I've only seen the movie once.

Oh, and I came up with an idea for new members. They have to answer these questions, so we can get to know them better.

Who is you're favorite character from RENT?
What is you're favorite song(s) from RENT?

Who is you're favorite character from RENT?
Mine is Mark.

What is you're favorite song(s) from RENT?
One Song Glory and I'll Cover You.

Yay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.