• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Replace Any Word With Pants Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tail

So this is how it works: one person says a sentence, and the NP replaces 1 or a few words with pants then they post a sentence. Example: OP: You are a fool little person! NP: You are a pants little pants! so basiclly that's it.
Rules: games rules apply here also a few others: 1.remember not to be too inapprocriate 2.make sure your sentence can have words replaced in them. 3.sentences have to be at least 4 words, no less. 4.have fun!

I'll be first: I hate my stupid neigbor's guts and thy're dogs are weirdos

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I hate my pants neighbor's guts and their pants are pants.....

When light and darkness fuse....then a power is born....

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
When light and darkness fuse....then a pants is born....

I Hate all of you,So Die!!

iPikachu

Lifeless
How much is that doggie pants in the window?

Tomato is Pikachu's Favourite!

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
;025;: There's a fly in my Pants XD
I think stars are smaller than ants =]

Status
Not open for further replies.