• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Request Treehouse

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
- Requests are OPEN -

You may look inside my Photobucket Album before you request. The item you're about to request might have already been done!
::Rules::
1. ASK NORMALLY - If you ask rudely, you shall not have your request done.
2. PATIENCE - There are problems ranging from hard times in my life and the difficulty of making your chao.
3. THE LIMIT - It is 8 in a lifetime, each person.
4. CREDIT - Other people can use my chao on anything as long as they don't claim it as their own creation.
5. CONSCIENCE - If you are requesting chao, and it's on the very post before yours, that's pointless. Also, check the first post everytime you check here. The Shop may be closed when you want to request, or your request may be just waiting around the corner and not needing you to ask the Shop Owner or his/her helpers. You should start looking at posts before you, for Kyogre's sake!
6. CHATSPEAK is not allowed. [Plz for 'please', u for 'you', ur for 'your', etc.]
7. NO RUSHING OR ASKING OCCASIONALLY- DON'T COMPLAIN. IF YOU WISH TO COMPLAIN, LEAVE WITHOUT A TRACE AND REQUEST FROM ANOTHER SHOP. STOP ASKING ME IF IT'S DONE OR NOT. IF IT WERE DONE, I'D POST IT.
8. FORUM RULES - THEY DO apply. That also means no SPAM, no double-posting, triple-posting, quadruple-posting, quintuple-posting, etc.
9. FORMS - Use those BLEEPing things.
10. SPECIFICATION - If you don't specificate your request, eg:
Can I have a trainer card?
or
can you make me a chao?
Then you will recieve a bare chao with no eyes if you requested a chao without specification, and a blank trainer card with a stick person instead of a sprite on it and 6 Dittos if you requested a T-card/Coordinator's card without specification. That's life. Live and bear with it.
11. IGNORANCE - If someone ignores you, it will not be my fault since most likely, they purposely ignored you because you broke one of the rules.
12. I DO NOT want any CRAP like "Background: The one in example 1". No, no. Don't ask me for a background in one of your examples. That's a rip-off.

If, you choose not to follow these rules, however, be warned for I have the power to ban you from this Shop temporarily if you annoy, irritate or yell at me too much.

If you break 3 Rules, that's an automatic ban from this Shop.

-----------------------------

Shining Mew said:
Shining Mew has this little thing called *HOMEWORK*/DRIVERS ED/TEACHING 2ND GRADERS/CLUBS/ONE CLUB IS GOING TO STATES SO SHININGMEW MUST STUDY ALL THE TIME UNTIL SHE GOES/SAT PREP/ETC.
Shining Mew has that. I have HOMEWORK/SAT PREP./SAT [SATs itself]/ORCHESTRA LESSONS/TAE KWON DO/RELIGION STUDY/HOUSEWORK/NATURE'S CLASSROOM PREP.

The Overworld Battle Scene Information & Laws
-This idea was originally made by Beautiful Butch [Formerly known as Butchimatic]
-I'm an approved Overworld Battle Scene maker. Butchimatic approved me as a worker in his Shop to make these things. So it's not like I'm copying his idea.
-You may not, however, ask me how you make these things unless you're a helper around here.
-You shalt NOT request with an unknown/non-existent move unless you want it to be seen visually as another move.

I'm a beginner at this. So if you want more advanced ones, request from another shop. I only make simple ones. I know you can't use custom avatars unless you're a Mod/SuperMod/Admin but, maybe you can use these at other forums, or as your Profile Picture if you like it fine.

Forms. USE them. Don't just look at them. It offends them...

Chao Form
Pokémon to be turned into a Chao:
Position*: [Enter by number. Here's the chart: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/blaziken77/Other/chaobasechart2.png Don't worry, your chao won't be that big, I just zoomed it in]
*Not available at the moment

Trainer Card Form
Trainer Sprite:
Pokemon Next To Trainer: [Optional]
Background:
Name:
Favorite Type: [Optional]
Pokemon:
Badges:
Base Color: [Optional]
[May be done by Hero of Legend, Volteon, The Arbiter♥, or Blaziken77 (Myself)]

Coordinator's Card Form
Id No.:
Name:
Base Color:
Specialty: (Smart, Cute, Cool, Tough, Beauty)
Ribbon(s): (Same as above)
Star Pokémon:
Trainer Sprite:
Pokémon next to Trainer:
6 Pokémon:
[May be done by Volteon, or Blaziken77]

Overworld Battle Scene Form
Pokémon: [If Double Battle, use sides Eg: Charizard, Blastoise vs Blaziken, Swampert; If Shiny or if you want the Pokémon in a different color, mention]
Pokémon's Stats: [Gender, Fraction Health [---/---](Only for one side, Optional), Bar Fraction, and Level of each Pokémon]
Arena: [Has to be Overworld, Eg: Mt. Ember Peak, Ruby Cave of Origin, etc.]
Text: [Optional] [Text on the lower part of the screen that says what's happening]
Attacks: [What attacks the Pokémon are using]
Experience Points: [Percentage- Optional. Can only be used for one side. and cannot be used in Double Battles]
Miscellaneous: [Any Misc.]
Original Idea © Beautiful Butch
[May be done by Blaziken77]

Recolor Form
Pokémon:
Color: [The color you wish it will be recolored into]
Second Color: [Optional]
Third: Color: [Optional]
[And so on, if the Pokémon you request has more than 3 colors]
[May be done by Hero of Legend, Volteon, or Blaziken77]

Image:
Text:
Size:
Other: [Optional]

Revamp Form
Pokémon: [Pokémon you want to be Revamped]
Version to Version: [What version [Only R/B/Y/Green/G/S/C]]'s sprite to be revamped]

- Examples -

Chao Examples:1234
Trainer Card Examples:1234
Overworld Battle Scene Examples:1234
Recolor Examples:123
Revamp Examples:1234

Helpers: Volteon, The Arbiter♥, Hero of Legend

Banned: - None -

Request List

Code:
Red - Problem Notified
Yellow - In Process
Orange - Not Yet Started

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

- 10 -

On Hold:

::Help::
ACCEPTING
If you wish to help, kindly PM me with the examples you have.

Blaziken77
Volteon
The Arbiter♥
Hero of Legend

Last edited:

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Salamence-
salamencechao.png

Mew-
mewchao.png

I'll work on Sneasel & Manectric.
*Edit* Here's Manectric.
manectricchao.png

~;257;

Last edited:

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Okay, Charizard 3, I am sorry but I can't do your request; because Muk does not have legs. Same with upsy-daisy's request for a Starmie. Starmie doesn't even have eyes! o_O If it's something like the Three Regis, that would be okay...
~;257;

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
O_O Omg you've reached my weakness. I've been working on that for WEEKS. I'm still trying... >_> Here's Snorlax:
snorlaxchao.png

~;257;

may I have a celebi chao please?
thanks in advance

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Charizard-
charizardchao.png

Celebi-
celebichao.png

For charizard, yep I know about those things on his head that my friend calls 'Horns' XD are missing.
Lance_is_King, sure you can help. And I'd say you're good at this.
~;257;

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
That's good. But Mr. Munchlax, if you request here we can only do the template displayed. Sorry. But since Lance_is_King made it, that's ok.
~;257;

L

Lance_Is_King

well can you but up a form for me

Trainer Sprite:
Pokemon Next To Trainer:
BackGround:
Name:
Fave Type:
Pokemon:
Badeges: