• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Request Treehouse

Volteon

Back I guess??
OK, it´s updated, now I´m waiting to the other, thanks in advance, and in the past :D

Edit: almost all of my posts is an opening page...

U

Ultimate Flyzard

ok will it be posslible to get a flygon choa please
thnx in advance Ultiomate Flyzard

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Lance_Is_King said:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9396/tttttcard6nl.png
i couldnt find the bages sry for the black in the box when i paste in paint it goes black (the background of the sprite) and i couldnt turn i white without ruining it

Thanks for the trainer card but for the badges, could the first four badges on Shining Celebi's trainer card and then one kanto, one johto, and one hoenn?

P

PKMN Master Travis

Can I please have a Combucken Chao and a Grovyle Chao?

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
could i get a chao of salamence and larvitar plz?

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Salamence-
salamencechao.png

For others, please read the first post. Your requests are going to be waiting until I finish up the waiting list. Excluding Groudon, because it might as well take forever XD
;257;

Last edited:

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
k thx blaze

L

Lance_Is_King

ok im back sryy i had work now i will fill some requests

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
are we allowed to use the chaos u make for other ppl or r they exclusively for that person?

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Other people can use it on anything, as long as they don't claim it as their own/say that they made it. It would be even better if they give me credit.
;257;

Last edited:

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
great! most of the chaos ive wanted have already bin made!

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Here Jolteon^..^:
meowthchao.png
-Meowth
;257;

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Oh, uh sorry, I only do pokemon ^^ Better get that on teh first post, but here's ;026; and ;065;:
raichuchao.png

alakazamchao.png

;257;

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Like I said,
blaziken77 said:
Other people can use it on anything, as long as they don't claim it as their own/say that they made it. It would be even better if they give credit.
;257;

Last edited:
oh sorry! but the raichu and alakazam are cute thanks

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
It's ok. You're welcome!
Dae~Maker said:
Can I get chaos of:
Alakazam, Metagross, Camerupt, Mantine, Espeon?
If you cannot do any of them, that's ok. And can You make them in a stiing pose? I fyou do this, I won't ever ask for anything again. Please??

EDIT: I took away some 'cause I changed my mind adn 'cause I thought that was too much.
espeonchao.png
-;196; this was an old one ^^; I'll do it in a sitting pose soon. And I can't do ;226; because I can't picture it as a chao... o_O
;257;

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
thanks again blaziken77, but I don´t know if my sig. is OK if I put more one pic., probably yes, but I´m afrid to be against the rules

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
O_O That means my sig also has too many images.. T_T Does it? I'll get some off if it is...
;257;