• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Request Treehouse

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
hey blaziken i was just woindering why my request hasnt been done i normally wouldnt ask but youve even done requests made after mine
please and thankyou

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
umbreot said:
Excuse me, messed up. Here is the fixed version:

image is linked.
Heh, sorry that made me laugh... It's just that I have a friend named Brian and people purposely spell his name "Brain".
The guy double-posted, which is breaking SPPF Rules, which is breaking the Shop's rules. Next time, don't give it to any member who breaks the rules. Sorry, just reminding... Sorry if I annoyed you. ^^;
Jay star said:
hey blaziken i was just woindering why my request hasnt been done i normally wouldnt ask but youve even done requests made after mine
please and thankyou
Eh, sorry for the inconvenience, Jay star. Do you mind if you just re-post your request? You could've requested while I was gone.
*Edit*
Wait!
You {Jay star} said:
may i please have a
Chao please
Pokemon: Blaziken
Position: 20

and is a Parasect chao in position 9 possible atall ?

please and thankyou ^^
Parasect is unavailable in position 9, as you guessed. ^^; I'll get on the Blaziken soon enough. But uh, not today.

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
Last edited:

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Volteon said:
sorry for my big absense here, I´m too busy... I can take breloom chao, I mean, tomorow it will be here
and..... Blaziken77 (and everyone to) this will be the easiest pokémon to transform into a chao, here is a pic:
http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc298&image=0dd07_poke2.jpg
just hope it isn´t a fake ^^
Haha, probably is. ^^;
O_O I finished Breloom when I saw your post...
- Breloom -
breloom8.png

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/blaziken77/Chao/breloom8.png
*Edit*
Blaziken77 said:

*~Ice Blizzard~*
Id No.: 1010101
Name: Marowak XD
Base Color: Red and/or orange
Specialty: (Smart, Cute, Cool, Tough, Beauty) Tough
Ribbon(s): (Same as above) All the "tough" ones (oh, and could you also put random ribbons in between the pokemon and the bottom of the card? In other words, could you put it where you would normally put your "favorite type" on a tc except make it ribbons on my card? Thanks if you can)
Star Pokémon: Cubone
Trainer Sprite: Steven
Pokémon next to Trainer: Cubone and Marowak like in my sig (shiny please)
6 Pokémon: Rhydon, Tyranitar, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Aggron, Khanghashkan (all shiny please)
[Attention: This is the member’s 2nd request]

*~Ice Blizzard~*
Trainer Sprite: Steven
Pokemon Next To Trainer: http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2842/naamloos7oc.png cubone and marowak chaos
Background: Some mountain thingy diferent from the one you already made
Name: Marowak XD
Favorite Type: Ground, Steel, Rock
Pokemon: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/721/naamloos6pq.png http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2842/naamloos7oc.png
All except Cubone and Marowak, and could you put them in the same order as the last one please?
Badges: Frontier Symbols, and you the 1st one again at the end so there would be 8
Thanks in advance!
Base Color: red
[Attention: This is the member’s 3rd request]
Heh, can you do me a favor and do the above requests? No hurry. Don't rush it.

Last edited:

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
master power kirby said:
Is the poliwrath chao done Blaziken77?
Can you please just stop asking me? I have 2 more requests to do, and I'd POST it if I'm done. Okay, sorry for being rougher than usual, but it's it. I'm still doing it.

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
May I have a Overworld Battle Scene?If so:

Pokémon: Salamence,Metagross VS Flygon,Aggron
Pokémon's Stats: (lvl 100Salamence(M)57% health) (lvl 100Metagross(Genderless)69% health) (lvl 100 Flygon(F)54% health) (lvl 100 Aggron(M)57 health)
Arena: Terra cave
Text: Metagross,Psychic Aggron to the Lava!!
Attacks: Salamence:Dragonclaw(attack Flygon)
Flygon:Sandstorm
Metagross:psychic(attack Aggron)
Aggron:Earthquake
Experience Points: None
Miscellaneous: Metagross tries to carry Aggron with psychic to the Lava.

I would be very grateful if you can do this! :)
Blaziken77 You may take your time as I am not desperate.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Blaziken, I think you should edit your first post. . . Umbreot is banned and (now the worst part) I won´t work here until my next vacations (hope this shop is oppened until there!)... maybe I make some chao/rewamps or even TCards, but it will be rare... it was great work here, but the school makes more requests than here :/ sorry if I trew you all the requests and made you more busy, it wasn´t my intention.

:( bye, I hope we continue good friends...:) Tchao
(PS: in portuguese bye=Tchau;))

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Volteon said:
Blaziken, I think you should edit your first post. . . Umbreot is banned and (now the worst part) I won´t work here until my next vacations (hope this shop is oppened until there!)... maybe I make some chao/rewamps or even TCards, but it will be rare... it was great work here, but the school makes more requests than here :/ sorry if I trew you all the requests and made you more busy, it wasn´t my intention.

:( bye, I hope we continue good friends...:) Tchao
(PS: in portuguese bye=Tchau;))
I understand...
Good luck. See you in Summer, or whatever season it is in Portugal when it's June-July. ^^; Tchau.

OgLoc187: Warning One. Requests are closed.

Jay Star:
blaziken20.png

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/blaziken77/Chao/blaziken20.png

Volteon

Back I guess??
I understand...
Good luck. See you in Summer, or whatever season it is in Portugal when it's June-July. ^^; Tchau.
erm.. like all my posts says, I´m from Brazil!

Good, I was afraid you feel bad with me!

I hope winter come soon!
OK! Don´t forget to eat pizza! (really don´t know why I put that...)
bye u.u

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Volteon said:
erm.. like all my posts says, I´m from Brazil!

Good, I was afraid you feel bad with me!

I hope winter come soon!
OK! Don´t forget to eat pizza! (really don´t know why I put that...)
bye u.u
Darn, I forgot... ;>> Saying you speak Portugese makes me think you're in Portugal. ;>>
Happy Pizza Days.

-----------------------

*~Ice Blizzard~*, I'm almost finishing... =_=
It'll take a few more minutes.

Aptenodytes

Oh, okay that's good :). It's funny how by the time you finish, I finally learned how to make trainer cards, and I made 20 trainer card templates for my shop. :D. Oh well, yours will probably turn out better anyways 8D

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
*~Ice-Blizzard~* said:
Oh, okay that's good :). It's funny how by the time you finish, I finally learned how to make trainer cards, and I made 20 trainer card templates for my shop. :D. Oh well, yours will probably turn out better anyways 8D
=_=
Really.
Here you go. I didn't know if you meant both to be Shiny or only Marowak t be Shiny, so I made one of each.
ibr2.png

ibr21.png

*Edit*
Yes, the 2 Trainer Cards look blended in, but they're seriously 2 different images.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Oh, Blaziken77 could you adjust the form of the TC I requested, please? I put in the name "Kida" but I meant the name "Hidira"... ^^;;;; I'm really sorry, but could you change that for me please? Thank you!

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Masumi said:
Oh, Blaziken77 could you adjust the form of the TC I requested, please? I put in the name "Kida" but I meant the name "Hidira"... ^^;;;; I'm really sorry, but could you change that for me please? Thank you!
O_O
I'm actually really sorry because it's been a long time you requested and yet I'm still doing it. o_o; Yes, I can change it. In a few minutes it'll be done.
*Edit*
mr1.png

Last edited:

CrimsonWyvern

Thanks Blaziken77, I really like my Battle Scene.

M

Magical May

Short question... have you done my Battle Scene? or can't you do it? because then ill request again if you tell me whats wrong...