• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

defno

I'm impressed.
Very nice, and they link to the users too!
Looks like I'm in the Dark Clan =D

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
aawwww sorry guys i've been unactive in these days but i'm back and i'll be more active (i hope^^")
EDIT:Also i'm waiting for the questionnaire

Last edited:

Jay15

would anybody like to battle in 40 mins.? I can't now because I'll be away from the comp as soon as I send this message, just vm me to let me know :D

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
ok members list not completely done.... i didnt link any of the Untrained warriors yet...maybe tomorrow

the ppl in ranked untrained, please pm me if you want the quiz/still need the quiz....makes it so much simpler for me if you pm me a request so that i can send it to you back

if you dont pm me, i'll assume you are dead, and you'll stay a UW until you ask me for the quiz
if you have sent me a pm requesting the quiz before the time of this post and still didnt get a quiz, pm me again because i dont remember if i have sent you the quiz yet or not

Last edited:
Alright, after Pal Parking some stuff, I'm proud to say I can now accept rank-up battles from people in my section. Yay.

old man

On Guard!!!
OK, I'll join this region war thingy. Apparently I'm in dark.

Kewl. Everyone I will give out the pairings later tonight after my girls go to bed. Man have they been a handful today. So be looking for it.

Pairing are gonna be out already? I haven't even got my team ready .-. -Looks for Pokes-

pokeheroes

well, if it isnt too late yet, count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.