• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Kinda late, as this place is expected to close soon.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
ok .... i spent a bit of time writing a good bye message but serebii would lag at the moment i push the reply button and not submit it 30 mins later..... go lucky me

so to summarize what i posted last time

i lost my password and havent been on chat or serebii in weeks or months even.
27 messages in my inbox later, i am writing a good bye message to you guys all before omega has a chance to do it.

Special Thank You to old and and current members: Moy, Omega, Neto, SMA, Rakki, Gengar, H3RO, mukku, (*clown*), lunar, oldman, and dude.......and kitty.. you guys made this clan great

i had a message for each of you in my previous attempt but am too lazy to rewrite them

so as a final message good bye people of The Resistance, we are officially disbanding (almost all of you guys already left anyways)

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
and to all other members i didnt mention: it just means you werent special enough....haha i'm kidding, actually i'm not to most of the people that werent mentioned. if you did contribute to this clan and i didnt mention you....congrats i forgot about you...... sorry about that.. sue me later

Status
Not open for further replies.