• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragon

SANDSTORMATTACK!!!!!
im staying guys

old man

On Guard!!!
Seems like everyone's stays....Good

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Good to hear that everyone's staying, also to inform Ships Shroom failed his first Questionaire so he can either wait a week to retake mine(?) or take Ships one, until then he's still an UT.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
thanks for everyone who stayed
i will edit the member's list to include only the guys that have posted with the exception of meta-gross and a few others for obvious reasons,

the others who have not posted are not considered part of the clan, but if they do plan to rejoin i will give them their positions back (no need to rank up again)

oh and concerning the mew tourney!!

we are going way to slow with this, if things dont continue by the end of this weekend i will decide on the victors/prizes myself

pokeheroes

yo im still here with the clan, I know i havnt been very active but im still here, il try to get on more from now on

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
obvious answer

STAY with us!!!!

ShroomAttack

Hey Ship could I be a banner make for The Resistance? .-. or assistant banner maker?

=p if you want to see some of my other work VM meh

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
shroom you are more than welcome to be a banner maker, just submit what you want here so that everyone can see you skills

ShroomAttack

Some of my work .-. (Made for other forums so uhh .-. anyone care to tell meh the Serebii regulation banner size?)
Resistancebanner.png

shaysig-1.png

Messed up banner for Shaywin

Celebisig.png

Celebi?

shaymingsignature-4.png

skyminavi.png

mightyenasig-1.png

mightavi.png

For sale ^^ (Will change avatar upon request)
nincanjaskshed.png

For sale >O (Will make avatar upon request)

lol =p lots and lots of sigs XD

and Ship when your back tell meh when to go back on chat

Make it 5th.

Stay here Ivan-Nii chan =D

Oh, and I have Shoddy between 8:40 am-9:30 am and 10:40 am to 11:30 am GMT -7, so Lunar, if you can be on at either of those times, we can battle.

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Nice Banners Shroom but... Needs more Mew dedicated ones!

Also Dialga, Rayquaza and Darkrai ones for each Section.

Ginji I would be pleased if you stayed here, having active members is all we ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.