• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay15

I'd like to get my test battle also

old man

On Guard!!!
Too all the new people. Ships and Omega will be giving you guys tests and your test battles. You can always find battles here. And anyone looking for a battle I'm always up for one unless the girlz are acting up or I have an interview :)

mike893

Dragon Trainer
Name:mike
FC:1892 0613 2107
How active can you be:all days and hours expect morning (13;30 and after expect days monday (15:30 to 18:30 cant be there) and Saturday (10:30 to 13;00 cant be)
What Time Zone are you in:+2
What attracted you to this clan:the great users here
What other clan are you in right now : no 1

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Name:mike
FC:1892 0613 2107
How active can you be:all days and hours expect morning (13;30 and after expect days monday (15:30 to 18:30 cant be there) and Saturday (10:30 to 13;00 cant be)
What Time Zone are you in:+2
What attracted you to this clan:the great users here
What other clan are you in right now : no 1
Welcome To The Clan...Always Wanted To Say That lol

mike893

Dragon Trainer
yo im in im one of the ONE!!

H3R0

LordHotstuff
*Sigh*
As Much As I Hate This But Shipwrecks, And OmegaPit, I Decide To Quit The Resistance.

There Is Nothing Wrong With This Clan, But The New Rule Stating That I Cant Be In More Than Two Clans... I Want To Try New Things Out You Know?
Once Again Its Nothing Against You Guys, You Are All Great.

I Hope That I Can Be Friends With You Guys.

Laterz Til Next Time We Meet

*Sigh*
As Much As I Hate This But Shipwrecks, And OmegaPit, I Decide To Quit The Resistance.

There Is Nothing Wrong With This Clan, But The New Rule Stating That I Cant Be In More Than Two Clans... I Want To Try New Things Out You Know?
Once Again Its Nothing Against You Guys, You Are All Great.

I Hope That I Can Be Friends With You Guys.

Laterz Til Next Time We Meet

First Mukku, now H3R0. All the old members are going =_=

Regardless, good luck whatever happens.

Who exactly are all the 'old' people? I know some, but I wanna know where I sit in this x3

Anyways, D: H3RO Go Boom. I'm Gonna Miss You. Stop By Resistance Chat Every Once In A While ^-^

old man

On Guard!!!
Someone name for me the four regions in the Pokemon world please?

^

Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh

:3

If you want, there are also Orre, Almia, and I think one other x3

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Shame to see you go H3ro, it happens, the rules isn't ours it's for the whole forum so I'm sure many other people have had to do the same thing.

Ah wells, the old leave and the new arrive, it's a continuos cycle.

pokeheroes

sorry guys, im still here just had a bit of difficulty finding thread again, im not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.