• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that a phat joke lol

the wins are mostly doubles something you probably are not as good in or just don't play as much if at all.
i used to play VGC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0x18Rrffmg this was my latest recording

Yet in his sig it says he does doubles, implying he can double battle. lrn2bash kthxbai

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this war. Even if I'm prolly not gonna be in it. Lol. Hopefully I'll see some battle vids =D

Good luck Apollo Creed.

defno

I'm sorry but I tried to clear up my schedule but there's no way I could participate in the inter clan war even if I had my team ready.
I'm just too packed at the moment, if there is no one else my opponent can battle I'll find a way to battle him.

Keep it friendly folks, no bashing.

Anyways, I'm preparing the roster, I'll PM my planned roster to those I want in the war, as well as any subs I might want.

If any members I PM have any objections or clarifications they need to make, make sure to tell me by the deadline, Monday the 9th .

Have a nice day.

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT: We might just use Omega's roster now. If you want to see it, go to the Resistance forums, under the "war" section.

Note to Kitty: Umbreon is UU again.

Last edited:
Yet in his sig it says he does doubles, implying he can double battle. lrn2bash kthxbai

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this war. Even if I'm prolly not gonna be in it. Lol. Hopefully I'll see some battle vids =D

Good luck Apollo Creed.

you don't say good luck to the opposition you say remember to bow down to us after we pwn you. but say it politely like so.

please bow down to us after we pwn you.

you don't say good luck to the opposition you say remember to bow down to us after we pwn you. but say it politely like so.

please bow down to us after we pwn you.

Really? I prefer to be nice and say good luck. They did.

Plus, if you are not in the war, you don't say bow down to 'us' if they must bow, it must be to those that defeated them :3

Umbreon!!!111one<3

I'm going to make a UU team again. Saddened that Roserade is OU, though

OmegaPit

The Weather man
To all those that have applied an dhave yet to receive there welcome PM, hang tight we'll be PM'ign them to you soon.

Name: Glaceon Princess
FC: I,ll Have that up a little Later.
How active can you be: Pretty Active It depends.
What Time Zone are you in: Not sure
What attracted you to this clan: It seems pretty organized and well put together.
What other clan are you in right now : None ( I just started wi fi battling but ive been playing pokemon for a long time I dont have a Team though.)

defno

Welcome!
One the leaders'll pm you the info once they get on.
Hope you have a good time ^.^

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
welcome to the clan Glaceon Princess

Btw, i made a new banner and it is in my sig ^^ im using it for my fc =3
i like the way it came out too :3

^

That.

Blue is very busy. Even on weekends I hardly see him.

SerpentNova13

<--are u red-e? XD
Name: SerpentNova13
FC: in sig
How active can you be: I've been on every day since I joined Serebii
What Time Zone are you in: Eastern
What attracted you to this clan: Not sure, I guess I just like it XD
What other clan are you in right now : none

Really? I prefer to be nice and say good luck. They did.

Plus, if you are not in the war, you don't say bow down to 'us' if they must bow, it must be to those that defeated them :3

Umbreon!!!111one<3

I'm going to make a UU team again. Saddened that Roserade is OU, though

maybe i'll just kamikazi them when they don't expect it. i've done random stuff before.....

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
Name: SerpentNova13
FC: in sig
How active can you be: I've been on every day since I joined Serebii
What Time Zone are you in: Eastern
What attracted you to this clan: Not sure, I guess I just like it XD
What other clan are you in right now : none

Welcome to the clan serpentnova:)

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Ok I have PM'd both of the new applicants.

I think we should be posting the roster today so um yeah, expect that I hope.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
welcome to the clan SerpentNova13

Can someone please help me make a team?

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
I want to sign in for the team. Are you accepting new members?

Status
Not open for further replies.