• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

defno

I want to sign in for the team. Are you accepting new members?

Yeah, just read the first post and fill out the form.

Currently on the roster we have:

1) Omegapit
2) -Gengar-
3) phop
4) Lunar22
5) Netosenpai
6) sharktamer

Yeah... if Javi doesn't pass his quiz, he won't be able to particpate in the war like planned. I need suggestions on one of the best battlers here that isn't already on the roster or isn't an Untrained Warrior. (Don't suggest Tyde or shipwrecks, they decided not to participate)

On another note, looking for a battle to test out some stuff. Any takers?

Last edited:

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
Name: Zetto(In-Game: Jik)
FC: 1848-8679-1052
How active can you be: 3-5 hours a day
What Time Zone are you in: GMT+3
What attracted you to this clan: It's name

Name: Zetto(In-Game: Jik)
FC: 1848-8679-1052
How active can you be: 3-5 hours a day
What Time Zone are you in: GMT+3
What attracted you to this clan: It's name

Right, I PMed you about joining, as well as PMing you the quiz. Have fun in this clan. =)

Hey Gengar, how about Andrew1239?

IMO, Andrew needs a little work on his teams, so probably not.

Personally, I vote for Kitty or OM, but I'm still taking suggestions in case I missed someone very good that can help in the war.

Alright. A few things.

Zetto passed the quiz with 2 questions wrong, so he may have a rank up battle whenever.

Defno was tested to get into 2nd class Dark, but couldn't quite pull through, with the score 3-0, in my favor. Keep trying and you'll get it soon. You can try again next week.

Also, diaruga passed the quiz with 3 questions wrong, which is an 80 percent. You can ask one of the leaders for a rank up match whenever, although I can't do it right now.

And I guess I'll just submit the roster to Frazzle now, with Kitty being the 7th person in the roster.

Last edited:
8)

Yeee. Someone better help me test a couple different Pokemon team combos :3

I hope I dun get murdered

dude2.0

Banned
Kback (CHEW)
anyone have a team of pokeman from Sinnih i can use to fight defno (CHEW)?

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
Alright. A few things.

Zetto passed the quiz with 2 questions wrong, so he may have a rank up battle whenever.

Defno was tested to get into 2nd class Dark, but couldn't quite pull through, with the score 3-0, in my favor. Keep trying and you'll get it soon. You can try again next week.

Also, diaruga passed the quiz with 3 questions wrong, which is an 80 percent. You can ask one of the leaders for a rank up match whenever, although I can't do it right now.

And I guess I'll just submit the roster to Frazzle now, with Kitty being the 7th person in the roster.

I passed the quest.yay :D

Whoo, I still remain as the only one with 100% on the quiz As far as I know

Dude, on your sig, funny. BUT only I'm aloud to use (h).

(h)

Iggly

Banned
Important announcement!

Dear Clan,

You've found your thread moved to the new subforum.
Along with this moving, we are introducing new rules.
Which you can find here.

Its all been added under Rule #7.
But to make your and our lives easier, here is a list of the introduced new rules:

- Clanmembers can only post in Clan treads they're actually a part of.
This has NO exceptions, War Challenges, Clan Admissal, etc. will all be done via either PM or VM.

- Clans are responsible for the actions of all their members.
This has the exception of say 'spiteful leaving or being forced to leave members' which will be judged on a case to case basis.
Clanleaders will have to keep their 'troops' in check.

- Competitive Clans must at least exist one month on the forum.

- Competitive Clans must have 10 members or over.

- Competitive Clans must participate in Wars.

- Competitive and Casual Clans can switch between Sections, this can be requested by sending a PM to either Iggly or Ellie, note that after the switch the Clan remains there for at least two months.

- Any Competitive Clan not following the requirements can be moved to the Casual Clans Section, and will remain there for one month before reapplying to the Competitive Section.

Kindest of regards,

Iggly

p.s. The Two Clan rule still applies for now, depends alot on how much people are drawn to Casual Clans.
This however will be reviewed by us, at a later stage.

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
I can take the battle test in 1 hour. If anyone can test at that time, let me know.

defno

Alright. A few things.

That was pretty fun, good game man.
No bonus points for using UU's and a NU? =(

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
I can do the test now if anyone can test me.

old man

On Guard!!!
I dont know If Om is strong enough.......then again same with kitty. But this war shouldnt be hard anyways, so I'm sure either will surfice.

Well I'm working on getting stronger. And Lunar I do really like the feed back it's the only way I'll get stronger. So be looking out for me.

Oh and on to the Regional War news.....
Dude defeated Defno... SO 1st blood has been struck. If you can get your battles done early please do so. PM your opponets and have fun.

To the WAR TEAM......... GETT it DONE RIGHT!!!! WIN !!!!!!! FOR US!!!!!!!

Wow... so quick to write me out of Existance, aren't you?
Might I have a chance to join? :D

And when do I need to test? I'm alittle rusty you see.

ITS YOU! the double league guy from 3 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.