• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
Can I do my test battle now?

You don't have a test battle. You take a quiz. One of the leaders will PM it to you when they can.

nogard13

I would like to join xD

Name:(in game - CJ)
FC:3008 7180 2232
How active can you be: 2-3 hours a day (every other weekend and one day a week cant connect to wifi)
What Time Zone are you in: GMT -5
What attracted you to this clan: want to join a clan and this one looked pretty good
What other clan are you in right now: none

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
I did the quiz and Gengar said I will have one test battle...

OmegaPit

The Weather man
I would like to join xD

Name:(in game - CJ)
FC:3008 7180 2232
How active can you be: 2-3 hours a day (every other weekend and one day a week cant connect to wifi)
What Time Zone are you in: GMT -5
What attracted you to this clan: want to join a clan and this one looked pretty good
What other clan are you in right now: none

PM'd.

Also Team Apollo Creed has posted their roster so all we need to do now is the matching up. Which I'll have have to think over with the other Leaders.

In that case, its best to just go to the chat and wait around for a leader to give you a test battle.

old man

On Guard!!!

Do what Kitty said. Look at Omega's sigg for the link. Omega is normally on in the mornings

old man

On Guard!!!
Regional War Update. Some battles have been done already. And Dragons lead Dark 1-0. Good Going Dude for the win. Everyone else if you want to get your battles done early you can. Regional War Starts this Friday. Only battles that are done will count. Wednesday and Thursday will be free-for-all for all folks whom has not had a response from there opponent for the war. You can challenge any member of the opposing team. So lets have fun all. And To the War team Beat Apollo Creed!!!!

Dragon (1) Vs Dark (0)
Ships vs Gengar
Kitty vs Shroomattck, Sharktamer
Dude (1) vs Defno (0)
Old Man vs Renji, Andrew
Blue vs MR3D
Nino vs Jay15

Steel (0) vs Untrained (0)
Omega vs Kinter
Meta-gross vs Ellz
Neto vs Javi, and Pokemaster Sialaga
Tyde vs Kayla, and Your worst nightmare
OOOO vs, Rinao, and Mike893
Dave vs Kidsmiiles and Zelby
Habeas vs Napkin

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Might I suggest posting the war info in the newly opened section (chew)?

I'm afraid of making a fail =S

Gengar do it (chew).

Tested Zetto and I ended up winning 3-0. Still gave him entry because, yes.

Last edited:
Oh yea omega when are you going to pm me The quiz?

Oh yea omega when are you going to pm me The quiz?

Like I said, I could probably PM you the quiz, although I think it would be best if you waited until you built a team, first.

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
Wait so the rules for the in-clan region war is :
(correct me if i'm wrong)
hax clause
choice clause
single or double any of your choosings
lv100
region pokemon only no region evoltions

uhm the cluase for hax is called

luck items and they are not allowed in tournaments

HaX itself is not a clause and cannot be avoided in any way. if a move like body slam parahaxes you that is not your opponates fault nor do they have any controll over that.

choice clause? as in choice item(no actual official rule) or switching because if some1 has to switch they are going to.

btw i like the rule for single or double ^_^ now i can let loose at any time with my World class teams. ill hit like a nuke when you least expect it......

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Ok all Standard Serebii battle rules. You know what those are. :). And yes you can only fight with pokes that are in your region. Example. You have Kanto as a region and want to use Blissey. No you can't. Blissey is found in another region. You only have access to Chansey. Get it!!!!!

Ok all Standard Serebii battle rules. You know what those are. :). And yes you can only fight with pokes that are in your region. Example. You have Kanto as a region and want to use Blissey. No you can't. Blissey is found in another region. You only have access to Chansey. Get it!!!!!

grumpy a bit "old man" you put our mascott to shame. no flexibility or adaptation. when im not breeding for seasoul ill be battling my doubles. go ahead and stay at the basics of singles TBH i don't care lol.

grumpy a bit "old man" you put our mascott to shame. no flexibility or adaptation. when im not breeding for seasoul ill be battling my doubles. go ahead and stay at the basics of singles TBH i don't care lol.

There was no grumpy tone in what OM said. None. GET IT!!! Wasn't grumpy, it was an emphasis.

There was no grumpy tone in what OM said. None. GET IT!!! Wasn't grumpy, it was an emphasis.

the was no tone at all....there isn't any sound......*thinking.....empathetic?*

was just joking his name is old man after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.