• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad joke. Considering there is a Grumpy Old Man on the forums.

Obviously, you don't learn much in school.

lrnwhattoneinwritingis

kthxbai

lrnwhattoneinwritingis

kthxbai

okyyyy....i now have no clue what your trying to say. conversation over...if there ever was one.

old man

On Guard!!!

lrnwhattoneinwritingis

kthxbai

Aiik04876 or what-ever-your-name-is. Dude U need to chill and take a back seat and learn bot this clan (and people) 1st B4 you go making comments about people that you have NO IDEA ABOUT. Now that was a grumpy undertone.

On to more important things. REGIONAL-War. Get ur teams done and Pm ur opponents. Only the battles that are done will get counted. If you want your group to advance you need to get ur battles done.

Here's the Battle count so far:
Dragon (1) Vs Dark (0)
Steel (0) vs Untrained (0)

Last edited:

OmegaPit

The Weather man
What with busy days and limited time to have funz on teh internet. I am going to wait for my PM to arrive, I am not going around Serebii to look for a name, Pm them and only find out they will never reply.

Good day to you all =]

old man

On Guard!!!
What with busy days and limited time to have funz on teh internet. I am going to wait for my PM to arrive, I am not going around Serebii to look for a name, Pm them and only find out they will never reply.

Good day to you all =]

O that's ok. If they dont reply by Wednesday of next week you have the option of contacting someone else in the group that your going against to battle them. This way it gives folks a chance who want to battle a chance to battle even though they may be facing someone who has not replyed yet.

Aiik04876 or what-ever-your-name-is. Dude U need to chill and take a back seat and learn bot this clan (and people) 1st B4 you go making comments about people that you have NO IDEA ABOUT. Now that was a grumpy undertone.

On to more important things. REGIONAL-War. Get ur teams done and Pm ur opponents. Only the battles that are done will get counted. If you want your group to advance you need to get ur battles done.

Here's the Battle count so far:
Dragon (1) Vs Dark (0)
Steel (0) vs Untrained (0)

chill LMAO if i chill any more than i aways am then ill be at absolute zero.
im not even listed on the first page last time i ckecked (implaying that i should be if im not) and im fine with the teams got about 7 for singles.

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
chill LMAO if i chill any more than i aways am then ill be at absolute zero.
im not even listed on the first page last time i ckecked (implaying that i should be if im not) and im fine with the teams got about 7 for singles.

Just shush up plz
Advice:
Your sounding stupider and stupide rthe more you argue back just stop aziiko
before you get sweep by ;194; >_>

Just shush up plz
Advice:
Your sounding stupider and stupide rthe more you argue back just stop aziiko
before you get sweep by ;194; >_>

what am i arguing about? im not arguing. and i don't intend on doing so.

Name: [R]Dr.Agonite (the r is for Real if your asking, for some reason many people thought it meant this clan)
FC: 0603-2142-2644
How active can you be: Quite active. Though my job may limit that
What Time Zone are you in: Est i Believe
What attracted you to this clan: It Plainly looks cool (and many people said the [R] means resistance, so i wanted to check it out
What other clan are you in right now: I believe i am not in any other clan
Thank you for your time :D

Everyone. I have a very sad, important announcement.

I'm leaving the Resistance.

I love it so much here, but I want to be important in every clan I'm in. Which will be the one I plan on joining. You all know which one. I feel much more important there. I know some of you will miss me, but not many. I have some things I wanna say to some people.

Omegapit: You were so cool when I first joined, I loved the way you acted. It seems now you were only tolerating me. Whether you think its a joke or not doesn't matter. Kaitii is an alternate personality. I'll miss being in this clan with you.

Old Man- Your so awesome too. I love talking to you in the mornings, and I hope I can continue to do so.

Lunar- Keep writin'. Love sucks :p

Ships: You are just pure awesomesauce. I loved being your 'wife' and I hope you won't be too sad over this: I must 'divorce' you. That battle I had with you was what made me join. I don't regret it. At all.

I really hope that I can still pop in every once in a while on chat, I would love that.

Good bye. I love you all, except the idiot(s) of the clan, they know who they are.

Much love.

Kitty

Last edited:
Aww dragonphantom it's sad to see you go I really wish we couldve talked some more :(

old man

On Guard!!!
Blast Kitty......:-(

Ok ALL Regional War starts today. I got a feeling that there will be alot of Wednesday open battles.

APC WAR: Phop, Lunar, Omega, and Gengar get in there and Win. Where down 1-0.

Last edited:
What Kitty, I get no luv? =S

[R]Dr.Agonite;10582843 said:
Name: [R]Dr.Agonite (the r is for Real if your asking, for some reason many people thought it meant this clan)
FC: 0603-2142-2644
How active can you be: Quite active. Though my job may limit that
What Time Zone are you in: Est i Believe
What attracted you to this clan: It Plainly looks cool (and many people said the [R] means resistance, so i wanted to check it out
What other clan are you in right now: I believe i am not in any other clan
Thank you for your time :D

Hello there. Welcome to the clan. I'll PM you shortly on the details, as well as the quiz.

Also, Dude got banned, so should we remove him off the members list?

OmegaPit

The Weather man
There is no panic people, remember Germany looked like quite it was going to win but then The Resistance of Britain, U.S.A and France helped them overcome such a powerful enemy, hope has not yet been lost my comrades.

So long Kitty, don't take anything personal what I said, but I still don't believe in Kaitii.

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
*Is surprised Ive got a mention*

Anyways, as expected, 3D lost his match.......so like planned, the 4 of us(as mentioned above) need to hurry up and claim victory!

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Shipwrecks has forgotten his Serebii PW the poopoohead, he might need a mods her or something I don't know, he might end up remembering it.

Shipwrecks has forgotten his Serebii PW the poopoohead, he might need a mods her or something I don't know, he might end up remembering it.

i've done that before....it sux and makes you feel retarded. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.