• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Woo!

Well done Tyde at least Steel has one win under it's belt =]

haha thanks, i even recorded it onto youtube, its epic >.>

Meesey

King of the awesomes
Hey guys i have some bad news, my internet is too expensive so at the end of this month its gonna be taken away...:( however i plan to get a laptop soon and i hope you will take me back into this clan
Im not leaving yet i just thought i would give you a heads up ima sticking to the end :D

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
i have beaten angel lily ( kayla ) 4-0
for the tourney

old man

On Guard!!!
i have beaten angel lily ( kayla ) 4-0
for the tourney

Way to go Tyde. You beat both of your opponents. Here is the score count so far. Remeber Wednesday thru Friday is open battle time for all those who's battles are not done.

Dragon (3) Vs Dark (0)
Ships (1) vs Gengar
Kitty (Old Man) vs Shroomattck, Sharktamer
Dude (1) vs Defno (0)
Old Man (1) vs Renji (0), Andrew
Blue vs MR3D
Nino vs Jay15

Steel (2) vs Untrained (0)
Omega vs Kinter
Meta-gross vs Ellz
Neto vs Javi, and Pokemaster Sialaga
Tyde (2) vs Kayla(0), and Your worst nightmare(0)
OOOO vs, Rinao, and Mike893
Dave vs Kidsmiiles and Zelby
Habeas vs Napkin

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Ho, **** Tyde are on a rampage, LOOK OUT!

Shame about the war result but these things happen. I already have my eyes on another team we could challenge.

old man

On Guard!!!
It's Wednesday Open battle time for the Inter-Clan Regional War. Meaning if you have not heard from your opponent you can pm/chat/vm someone from your opposing team and challenge them. Remember that only the battles that are done will count. So if you want your section to move on get some battles done.

Score so far:

Dragon (3) Vs Dark (0)
Steel (2) vs Untrained (0)

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
or of course you could just let Dragons win like they always do

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey all today's my 38th birthday. So anyone who wants to battle i'm passing them out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
you make it sound like you reject battles on normal days :p

Happy Birthday OM

oh and to neto....... dragons let steel win last time, felt pity for you guys, so technically we still won ...... (did that make sense at all?)

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
No ships. I'm talking bot battling all day. Until I have to take Chris to practice. Which is here in a few minutes.

Regional War update:
Looks like it's going to be Dragon vs Steel. Unless some other battles get done REAL QUICK!!!!

Renji_72

So Bored
jeez the clan's been dead -.-
where is everybody??

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
i agree with Renji!! :p

old man

On Guard!!!
Ok last round of Regional Battles

Dragon (0) Vs Steel (0)
I'll put up pairing in a little while.

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Yeah the clan has died down lately, curse you school!!

I myself haven't been as active as I could be.

Renji_72

So Bored
hey guys,sorry to say this but im leaving the clan =(

phop

(D)
Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I've been busy with OSL stuff.

Anyways, my war battle with "TheFizz" was a DC by him. I have recently seen a YT video of him using the same team what he used on me. Even though it DCed at 3-5, 1 of his TTar counters were dead and the other about to be revenged killed. He says he was about to switch, this is when the DC happened, to another Poke but any upcoming Poke would of suffered major damage and would of been KOd. He realised he was in trouble so he DCed as a 1 DD Tarr would of swept his remaining team members. He DCed to make it look like that I did it because he was technically winning but I've been battling for to long to know "DC's" are accidential. Shame we were cheated out of a come back but it's in the past now. The Rocky clan (cbf looking up their proper name) may have won the war but they cheated us to it.

Last edited:

OmegaPit

The Weather man
What's done is done Phop, we just gotta move on. We(Read: I) have our eyes on another team to challenge.

old man

On Guard!!!
The scroll on the chat, amirite?

Yea that's who Omega wants to g after next

OK Region War

Ships vs Omega
Dude vs OOOO and Neto
Old Man(0)(0) vs Meta-gross(1) and Tyde (1)
These were the one's that were active from last round.
Have fun all

WEll I must say that the Machine that is Tyde beat me today 3-0. That blasted fish is annoying. Anyway great Game Tyde.
Steel (2) Vs Dragon (0).

Man I'm on a losing spell. Lost to Gross 1-0 in a very heated match on shoddy. Great game man. It's up to Ships and Dude to win it for us. Sorry guys :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.