• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what an amazing tourney = /

We need to do something to wake up this clan.

*B$tch slaps every*

ship and admins: AZII! AZII!!!

AZII STOP!

*stops* Wait... what? i was trying to help.

People are just busy lately. They will be more active soon.

Last edited:
Name:powerhouse(call me Alex if you want too)
Timezone:Eastern
What other clans are you in right now:None
FC:4812-4811-5394
What made you Join this Clan:Looks well done and took time to work on.Well done.

Notes.I'm 10.But Don't underestimate me.I'm better than you think.

BTW Hope you let me in!BTW When can i have my Test battle?

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
read the rules before hand, applications need to be sent via pm

i'm sorry i couldnt catch omega at all,
oh and regarding war, i got a pm requesting for one, but i asked them to forward it to omega/gengar

OmegaPit

The Weather man
And I received it. That means I'll need to catch Gengar and see what we're gonna do.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Hey Shipwrecks I'd like to sign up for your clan. c; Here's my registration form.

Name: FashionableLad IGN: Andrew
FC: I'll edit this post when I get my Ds. :)
How active can you be: I'm on most of the day when school ends. :)
What Time Zone are you in: East Coast G-5
What attracted you to this clan: I really like the work and effort put into it. I like the ranks to! Like hoe there are three different sections. The rival trainer thingy is really cool as well!
What other clan are you in right now: I'm on Team Advent, but probally not for long. I may leave it soon due to the fact that nobody takes the clan seriously, not even the members OR leader! xD

oooo

"Omega told me that I could give rank up battles to rank 3s, so I tested Darkraicaptured and he battled very well, so he ranks up. =D"

- Dude

old man

On Guard!!!
Clanmates...I need tm t-wave please

Zelby477477

i'm gay
plz take me off the list im much too busy and i havent been very active in this clan so this is me saying goodbye

Aqua Tail defeated me 3-0 in a well-fought rank up match, so now he's in 3rd class Dragons. So congrats.

Defeated Bestgamepearl 1-0 in a rank up match. Dragon section.

Last edited:

Nino Roc

Lobster?
hey guys sorry for my absence ; ; my football team just lost in the playoffs u_u but now i will be more active ^_^

paulegacy

Banned
am i still a member if not i should have never left it started because my internet was down for 2 months then i lost intrest started playing mmsf 3 but now i want to come back and get good again so yeah (if i can rejoin someone please help me get good again

(if anyone is in contact with coontank tell him/her i am sry about keeping the bastiodon for so long i did not know i still had it i thought i gave it back

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
this place has been so, how do i say... DEAD!
even the chat is dead, i mean c'mon realy ppl =/

old man

On Guard!!!
With folks in school things have slowed down some but were still here

Status
Not open for further replies.