• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for inactivity everyone. School has caught up to all of us, including the leaders. I've also got 2 essays to write today, so I can't be on that much today.

Anyways, I welcome Terrador14 and welcome back Diaruga_kid to the clan.

Diaruga, since you completed the quiz before you left, see me for rank up when I'm not busy. Today would be a bad day since I have to write those essays. =|

paulegacy

Banned
ok so yeah i guess i am still in but i lost the site location someone pm it to me so i can get my other banned too

Tested Terrador14, I won 2-0. Overall, he's pretty good with some nice prediction skillz. Fun battle, and in dark section.

Alright, Terrador opened his shop. You can view it in the Resistance forums (PM me if you lost the link). So yeah, visit if you're in need of a pokemon.

pokeheroes

OK guys just a bit of an FYI-i'm still here, and im training a new Lucario completely :) does anyone have a stone edge they are willing to trade?

old man

On Guard!!!
OK guys just a bit of an FYI-i'm still here, and im training a new Lucario completely :) does anyone have a stone edge they are willing to trade?

Check with Dude. He may have some

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Just thought I'd salute Gengar on his consistent work here at Res.

Shame I can't be active, after this Wednesday it's just downhill, let me show you all:

Thursday; Essay, oral presentation, Exam.
Friday; Exam, essay.
Next Wednesday; 10 page minimum essay
'' Thursday; Essay, exam
'' Friday; Exam. And don't forget standard homework for other subjects...

FUN FUN FUN *Gun to head, pulls trigger*

old man

On Guard!!!

Shame I can't be active, after this Wednesday it's just downhill, let me show you all:

Friday; Exam, essay.
'' Thursday; Essay, exam

Ouch O. That's Rough. Glad those days are over for me. Unless I go get my masters then.......... Good luck and get it all done.

Friday; Exam, essay.
'' Thursday; Essay, exam

Somehow, I know that this situation is going to happen to me later on during the year -_-

Tested megaman12, Dark Section. I won 5-0, and overall he needs to work on prediction, although he did make a good move during the begining, when we both switched out our leads.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
this place has been dead for like a week... =.=

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
i still say its dead... >.<

i still say its dead... >.<

Its not dead until its closed. The clan just need a new leader who is active enough to scedual things. he/she doesn't have to be good at battling just need to be able to lead and lead well.

The reason why most clans fall apart is because they are unable to elect new leadership or leaders that have enough time. Usually because the members are in a way "TOO" loyal.

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
Well,with thanksgiving coming up,some people can finally rest and talk.Almost everyone here have to study for test and can't be here daily.

Well,with thanksgiving coming up,some people can finally rest and talk.Almost everyone here have to study for test and can't be here daily.

Thats true for people in the USA. btw welcome to the clan i don't think we've officially met.

old man

On Guard!!!
11 year wedding anniversary today folks. So i wont be around till Monday. Gotta have some fun this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.