• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the resort house furniture, uncommon taste for a teenager?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I personally liked it.

And remember, your character can only order out of that little magazine. So he's a bit restricted.

Spirit of Darkness

It is actually weired to see yong children having their own villa!
I don't think that the furniture is weired as it is a villa and the furniture must be suitable for the villa itself not the owners.
I also wander why didn't the mother of the character didn't about the villa. She is still sitting in the house!

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I think they're okay, I don't really buy them because they look cool, I tend to buy them to make NPCs come.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I think it's really cool and all, but I have how you can't sit on any of it or lay in the bed!

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
i agree in your house your character has very strange tastes.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
i like it, though it's pretty random... the only thing i need is the chandelier for 300,000 steps which is going to be kind of challenging since i fly everywhere. XD

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Yeah, I agree. They should have had more variety in
The furniture so you would have more control in your
Style. But I still like it ^^ oh and also, it would have
Been awesome to be able to swim in the pool outside :/

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
I like what the NPC's say when you talk to them there. I find it really interesting. But I hate how some trainers barge in like they have no manners unlike some who stay outside until you give them permission to come inside.

And yeah, I wish there was some activity you can do while inside.Once you've collected all the furniture, it's finished already. Nothing else to do.

eonmaster_457

I think it's more of letting us have a taste of 'having our own house.' Hopefully, they can expand on this feature? I mean, what if we could actually pick the furniture from several designs?

I dunno. This is all up to the people at GF.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Hey. I know it's a bit of a stretch since I'm almost 18 as opposed to the implied 10-year-old protagonist, but I might pick out some of that furniture, myself. Of course, different people have different tastes.

Chaos Shadow

I think it's because that's what's sold in the catelog.

It's for a very specific area where ridiculously rich people buy resorts. They're going to sell high-tech, gaudy stuff.

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
I think it's okay. Because, it once belong to Steven, and some other guy. And those resort is mainly for aldult, and of course, it's only given to you by chance. The funitures just fit the resort, not the owner, likes Spirit of Darkness has said.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
I wasn't meant for teenagers. It was for rich and mature adults and such.
I think its awesome.

Last edited:

ElectricRat

Back off!
Well, my understanding is that the Resort House mostly caters to trainer classes like Gentlemen, Socialite, Rich Boy, and Lady. Maybe rich people are different and are more into antiques than modern looking piece of furniture

Deoxyrachi

I DARE you...
I think it's because that's what's sold in the catelog.

It's for a very specific area where ridiculously rich people buy resorts. They're going to sell high-tech, gaudy stuff.

I think you have a point there. All in all, it's not like they built it from the ground up. You're basically being given that house.