• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the resort house furniture, uncommon taste for a teenager?

torchic678

3x4star trainer
I think the guy who gives it to you is a bit strange.... if you remember him he was a school kid which frankly is younger than the main charecter! He comments he wanted to get it off his back like get rid of it truth is how did HE get it...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I think the guy who gives it to you is a bit strange.... if you remember him he was a school kid which frankly is younger than the main charecter! He comments he wanted to get it off his back like get rid of it truth is how did HE get it...

He wasn't a school kid. He may have looked the part, but really, would a kid own a Villa like that?

Anyway, I find the Villa a waste of time. Most of the furniture doesn't do much, and the ones that do attract certain people, and they don't do anything. And its not like you can share the Villa on WiFi or something.

He received it off Steven Stone, who as you may remember, was the Champion of Hoenn, in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. Steven used it as a holiday home, whilst he collected rare rocks and stones of Sinnoh. But when he left, he gave it to a young school kid who walked by, and Steven packed up and then left.

Then the school kid gave it to you later on in the game, that's why the house has so many boulders around it, because Steven owned it.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I quite like the style

what I hate is how you can't position things where you want, like with secret bases.

torchic678

3x4star trainer
I quite like the style

what I hate is how you can't position things where you want, like with secret bases.

I agree a lot with that. What did happen to secret bases anyway they were so cool battling friends in there ones too bad underground cant do it.
Also i like the explanation on steven stone owns it.

ShinyRegice

Ice pokemon trainer
I've got all the furniture, it really worth it, it taked long for all the money, but it's so cool, the piano, it makes the Before-Battle music of Cynthia, thats so cool.

torchic678

3x4star trainer
I've got all the furniture, it really worth it, it taked long for all the money, but it's so cool, the piano, it makes the Before-Battle music of Cynthia, thats so cool.
I admit listening to battle music is cool but too bad there is no disc with platinum music wow would that be fun.
Also the audio system makes music to.
Last thing congrats on getting everything there is:)

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
well so far i think everything minus the stupid painting is great. it just annoys me that i spent 140,000 on a picture of three colours on top of eachother... but anyways its a nice incentive towards completing a bunch of stuff in the game (Battle Frontier Prints, Pokemon League, etc.)
Although for some reason the guy with big purple hair (i think he's called bryon) hasn't left the villa yet and he's been there for ages and he actually managed to block my path to the order form temporarily...

Atari

Did it on 'em
The villa has purchase options available for luxury items, and I guess that is supposed to spark more appeal for the target audience?

Basically the only thing the villa is good for is burning money. It's not that great of a feature to begin with, and considering the fact nothing is customizable doesn't really add to the value of it.

ShinyRegice

Ice pokemon trainer
I admit listening to battle music is cool but too bad there is no disc with platinum music wow would that be fun.
Also the audio system makes music to.
Last thing congrats on getting everything there is:)

Thank you =)

I'will give you an money tip;

Put on a Amulet Coin on your leading poke' (Money earnerd at battle ×2)

Then go to the route where the pokemon mansion is,

On the way at there you see 2 old people trainers, a old woman and a old man, if u beat them you get (with amulet) About 10.000 , if u beat the second time ( with VS. seeker) i've earned 23.000, if u repeat this you shall get much money very soon! =)

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
It's pretty weird how adults just randomly bust inside a 10-yrs old kid's house without knocking, and starts loitering around in their property; or they just loiter outside of a 10-yrs old kid's house, and wait for permission to enter.

The most weirdest moments are when the wrestler guy comes into your house and goes all the way to the bottom right corner, or when some guys just refuses to leave until some other guest comes in.

torchic678

3x4star trainer
It's pretty weird how adults just randomly bust inside a 10-yrs old kid's house without knocking.
That i admit is rather random no knocking (if it doesn't mean maylene crashing it down) Shinyregice thanks for the money tip my one is west of sunyshore a richboy gives you LOTS.
Also i think we should give money tips out in this fourm after all it is a lot of money but not a waste of money.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
why is the house free to some random kid,but if it's fancy it's worth money,so i actually don' care why the house is there

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
BTW Did you know Roark will visit your villa if you make your secret base in front of your villa. This is not on the main site.

torchic678

3x4star trainer
What does btw mean
and also dawsoc you said it was weird for the main charecter to get it but i think how did the other boy get it!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Well, I think the reason you can`t costomize it is that`s what the secret base is; your own, costomized little space. I think of the villa as more of a elaborate puzzle; you gotta collect them all XD
I think the problem is that your character isn`t the one that created the order form. Aparently whatever big-time company supplies furnature to villas specializes in fancy stuff.

It's pretty weird how adults just randomly bust inside a 10-yrs old kid's house without knocking, and starts loitering around in their property; or they just loiter outside of a 10-yrs old kid's house, and wait for permission to enter.

The most weirdest moments are when the wrestler guy comes into your house and goes all the way to the bottom right corner, or when some guys just refuses to leave until some other guest comes in.

Well, you do spend the game barging into people's houses.

As for the villa's furniture, I actually like it. I like how other characters drop in for a visit once you've burned enough cash.

That i admit is rather random no knocking (if it doesn't mean maylene crashing it down) Shinyregice thanks for the money tip my one is west of sunyshore a richboy gives you LOTS.

You can also battle the Socialite or Gentleman south of Hearthome for 24,400 max with an Amulet coin.

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
I actually think the stuff is quite cool. Would've liked something more to it, though.

I have all but the piano, chandelier, painting, tea set and reception set.