• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum

DarkPersian479

The words ‘WANTED BY CIPHER’ were printed underneath the image.

various Pokemon were sent out by the guards and Nore,

Tom’s arrival had surprised Cipher’s guards,

That didn’t last long however as a Pineco that had been thrown to the side by Makuhita
Pretty much just these and the misspellings of "Magnemite."

Well, I was hoping that we wouldn't have to see every single hideout battle, so thanks for the big ambush. Plus, with Cipher's oh-so-convenient healing machine right there, it makes no sense to wait for Wes, as he would then just be able to refresh his team before every battle.

And everyone's favorite town drunk once again stumbles his way into a fine mess of a situation.
Then he noticed the tension between all in the room, and noticed the full-scale Pokemon battle about to start. “Did I come at a bad time?”
Drunk as he is, at least Tom realizes that something bad IS about to go down...

subconsciously rubbing his head where his eyebrows used to be. “At least they’re starting to grow back…” he muttered to himself.
See, Gonzap, always look on the bright side xD

“Oh, you won’t be snagging that Pokemon for a long while,” laughed Nore. “See, I had given it some coffee beforehand. It’s so hyper, you’ll never catch it!”
Coffee+Pokemon=Hilarity+Trouble. Nore's probably got the thing addicted to coffee now, so I can see Wes either putting up with Yanma's coffee withdrawal, or having to give it the caffeine and putting up with the ensuing hyperness. Nice going, Nore.

At least it explains Speed Boost, lol.

“Oh, that’s beyond ridiculous!” cried Nore. “You’re telling me that we got defeated by a Magikarp? And JOHNSON’S Magikarp to boot?
Methinks we have a new winner for "Most Pathetic Way to Lose a Pokemon Battle." Even worse than having Tom beat you up in the restroom beforehand.

“Oh, Sherley, it was the wurst tim of me life! I swear, I’ll never mever hever kever sleaver mrinky drink again! Ever! I swore it on all of teh smazzules in da world!”

“Espeon!” (Oh, I wouldn’t make a promise I can’t keep…)
Have to agree with Espeon here. besides, if Tom didn't have his Jack Daniels/Captain Morgan's/whatever the heck he drinks, well... he just wouldn't be the same Tom we all know and love.

I repeat, TOM CANNOT GO SOBER! EVAR!

The battle did go by a bit quickly, and with any other fic I would have a problem with a single Surf pwning almost everyone. But in this case, I don't mind, especially since it means Miror B. will appear that much faster.

One thing I would like an explanation for is how Remoraid/Carvahna/etc can hover in midair. It's always struck me as weird in ALL the N64/GCN games (and PBR as well).

And yay on the Gonzap/Nascour conversation. It nicely shows that already Wes is causing tensions between Cipher and Snagem (and this would eventually bite Cipher in the butt in XD ).

Don't really know whether the highlight for this chapter was Tom's drunken ranting or Johnson pwning with Magikarp. Either way, I enjoyed the frantic free-for all and Miror B.'s next appearance now excites me.

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
Great chapter Bobandbill. I especially liked the random interruptions of the battle from Johnson and Tom. Seriously will that guy ever be sober? The Magikarp battle made me laugh too, along with all the Pokémon dialogue(Yanma and Quagsire mainly)

Relieved at how you managed to skip all the trainers in the building in one go , i was afraid we would have some long sequence where Wes battled them one at a time, which is probably the most frustrating thing in the entire game.

Also, will we see Miror.B in the next chapter at all?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Replies to reviews - you know you love them! Maybe not as much as I love reviews, but, whatever. :) Thanks for them all - keep them coming!

another great chapter and toms suprise apperance cant wait to see what he does in the next chapter!
Cheers. Glad you liked Tom's extra appearence, and he probably will have some stuff to do in the next chapter...
A little short in events, compared to the game, but considering that most Pokemon were battled already, re-thinking is appropriate.
Had to rethink, certainly, to avoid writing out serveal individual battles and try to make each on funny (and personally I'm a bit worn on ideas for Pokemon battles), I descided to make one big battle and leave it at that. Note that also basically everything in the next chapter was meant to be part of this one, but they ended up being separate chapters, as otherwise it would have been very long and rushed.
I admit it, I expected their accompany to say, "There is no password." and that, would be the password... Instead, Open Sesame is present. Lawl.
I find Open Sesame to be slightly more 'original'... ;)
Seriously, if Johnson's Magikarp is this good -or lucky- I would hate to see his Gyarados...
Indeed... that would be scary.
“Umbreon!” (Right behind you!) answered Umbreon, before striking the Pokemon with a perfectly-timed Faint Attack. He followed up with a painful Bite attack to the Pokemon’s lower body, leaving Larvitar down for the count.
A Faint Attack? I never really pictured one of them...it doesn't take long to show Umbreon rising from someone's shadow or striking suddenly from a Pogeymon'z back.
Hmm, yes, I did somewhat skip on that - I've pictured Faint Attack in that instance to be Umbreon sneaking behind Larvitar while he was distracted and taking the oppurtunity... granted, not really described but. I'll fix that... later. ;)
You probably wouldn't know this, but I take great amusement in reading your comparison spoilers in the end of each chapter.
Hurray, someone reads them! I usuaslly just write them right before submitting the chapter - glad you like them.
Off-topic: Remember the hundred trainer thing? I can't really recall the name...the one on helicopter platforms. There was a cheat when you could pass from the stairs to the right, and completely avoiding eye contact, and even stand right to their side, while they are -supposedly- supposed to say, 'Where is this challenger?'
... Nope, dont' recall ever having heard of that 'cheat'... I've tried to do so without any cheat devices or anything as well, but there's no eascaping their eyes... eventually. However in the hideout there is the odd trainer that you can pass if you put enough distance between yourself and them.
Thanks for the review Psyblade!

So there I was, thinking "perhaps I should give bobandbill that review I promised him", and then I saw that you had a new chapter out anyway. Whoo. So I'll just review this one on time instead. =D
Can't argue with that. ;) :)

First thing to do is state the blatantly obvious that everyone else has already stated. Tom. Is. AMAZING. After him being the highlight of the last chapter, it was a big "yay!" moment when he walked in, and his line of "Did I come at a bad time?" was a perfect way to end the scene. Random screams heralding the start of World War Five are also love.
Yay for Tom. After the great responses about him last chapter, I was left thinking 'Pity I've used him now and not later', which was immediantely followed by 'Hey, why not use him anyway?', and so he reappeared again. The 'Did I come at a bad time' line was pre-planned, and the WWV screams were jsut on-the-spot randomness.

Actually, though, my favourite character this chapter was the Yanma. Coffeeeeee~! Sometimes it's the Pokémon that are the most amusing things. *coughMakuhitacough* So yeah, I hope Yanma is seen again. :3
Glad that I'm still making the Pokemon funny.
And the other major highlight was Johnson and the power of his Magikarp. I love how you made it win without seeming completely implausible, hence making the defeated trainer's reaction rather priceless.
Had been pre-planning that ever since mentioning Johnson's Magikarp in an eariler chapter.
Now for the more reviewerish side of things: this chapter has an extreme aversion to the word "said". I Ctrl+F'd it and you only used it TWICE. While it's not the most amazing word around, "said" is still a word and it isn't going to bite you if you use it. The constant slew of "began", "commented", "cried", "stated" etc just screams that you're desperately trying to avoid "said" for fear or being unoriginal. You don't need to. If someone is saying something normally with no particular kind of expression on it, "said" is fine and probably the best thing to use most of the time, as stuff like "confirmed" or "responded" for normal speech just seems really forced.
True... all due to primary school teachers druming into me that 'said' is bad and should only be used very occassionally... I've been taught that way, although I can see that it ain't so bad. 'Said' will get more love next chapter. :) Thanks for pointing that out.
There are a few grammar errors, but I was too busy enjoying the laughs to bother picking any out. One thing I should note is that it's Magnemite, not Magnetmite, and for the rest, I'd just advise you to proofread again and again before you post. Perhaps leave a couple of days in between proofreads if you don't already, as it freshens things up and makes you more likely to notice mistakes.
Bah, upon submitting, the occassional 'Magnetmite' mistake had spread to all of them, and when I tried to edit, it didn't process three times. It was 'fourth time lucky' for me to get rid of the 't'.
The others I simply missed - I proof-read it a few times, but I'm not good and finding mistakes that I made... and I picked out a hell of a lot during the writing and afterwards as well.

Description is also a bit meh-ish. If this was any other fic I'd probably be more bothered, but this fic focuses not on giving the reader a vivid image of what's going on in their head, but on making what's going on seem funny. And that's fine. All I'm suggesting is perhaps a little more description in places where it won't detract from the humour.
Hmm... I can do description, but I don't really focus upon it in this fic much... I've also had people tell me that they don't want description on the flip side of people saying that more would be nice - and that's fair enough considering this forum does like description so. I may expand it a bit - but I do like using description primarily to make things funnier in this fic.
Bleh, differing opinions are differcult to sort, but I like that - after all, not everyone likes everything. I try to put in more description without distracting from the 'funny' parts.
And I'll end this review by wondering out loud which of the people they battled that you have in that long list was the one who was only there for the dance lessons. =P
Now that's a good question... :0
Thanks for the great review! Greatly appreciated.

That was really funny, especially the massive battle, but Johnson's Magikarp actually WINNING a battle probably takes the cake.
Thanks. Seems I got a good response from Magikarp's win. :)
Love this story. The pokemons' dialogue is simply hilarious (Personal fav: Quagsire XD). I can't help but think you overuse ... a little, but other than that, fantastic.
Wow, someone likes Quagsire more than the others... good that his part was funny.
I overuse ellipses? Maybe, looking back it seems that somethimes I go for them a bit too often - I'll try to cut back on them.

;378; : Guh...Guh...GAWD IS THIS DAMN FUNNY! Seriously, having read the current fic through, it makes me wonder just what qualifications one needs to join evil corporations...but anyways, onto the review.
Thanks fishyfool!
Lol @ this entire exchange. I think we should have a Metagrooowch, a Garchooof, and maybe a Salameeeeek as well. Rui's utterly lethal with her trademark move, Pokeballs of Judgment.
Imagine that move in the game...
Keep up the comedy...and I pray that I need to check Colo out to see just what comical plotlines will crop up.
I shall keep up with the comedy. Thanks for the review.

oh yes! I want to review this. I think the story has been hilarious so far. I literally cracked up when I saw the magikarp part. Yes, I know I suck at reviewing. I want to be on the pm list please.
More Magikarp love. :)
You have been added to the PM list. Thankls for the comments.
Pretty much just these and the misspellings of "Magnemite."
Yay, only four mistakes this time round (and Magnetmite... stupid t).
Well, I was hoping that we wouldn't have to see every single hideout battle, so thanks for the big ambush. Plus, with Cipher's oh-so-convenient healing machine right there, it makes no sense to wait for Wes, as he would then just be able to refresh his team before every battle.
You're welcome. :) It would have been hell for me to write up every battle as well... but don't forget that there are many more battles to come... in the game that is.
And everyone's favorite town drunk once again stumbles his way into a fine mess of a situation.
Drunk as he is, at least Tom realizes that something bad IS about to go down...
Bit hard to NOT notice a big Pokemon-war...
subconsciously rubbing his head where his eyebrows used to be. “At least they’re starting to grow back…” he muttered to himself.
See, Gonzap, always look on the bright side xD
'Always look on the bright side of life'...
Coffee+Pokemon=Hilarity+Trouble. Nore's probably got the thing addicted to coffee now, so I can see Wes either putting up with Yanma's coffee withdrawal, or having to give it the caffeine and putting up with the ensuing hyperness. Nice going, Nore.
At least it explains Speed Boost, lol.
Good point there... for those who don't know, the animation for Yanma in Colosseum is it moveing rapidly from side to side, while jerking his head. Coffee idea had partly to do with that, as well as speed-boost.
Methinks we have a new winner for "Most Pathetic Way to Lose a Pokemon Battle." Even worse than having Tom beat you up in the restroom beforehand.
Indeed.
Have to agree with Espeon here. besides, if Tom didn't have his Jack Daniels/Captain Morgan's/whatever the heck he drinks, well... he just wouldn't be the same Tom we all know and love.

I repeat, TOM CANNOT GO SOBER! EVAR!
...Ok, Tom will remain non-sober. :)
The battle did go by a bit quickly, and with any other fic I would have a problem with a single Surf pwning almost everyone. But in this case, I don't mind, especially since it means Miror B. will appear that much faster.
'And with any other fic'... that line has been mentioned, what, 3 or 4 times in reviews now? Is my fic that unique? Hurrah for execptions being made for me. :)
Do note however that all the other Pokemon had been rather battered prior to that moment, thansk to Wes's Pokemon, Johnson's Magikarp, and Tom's foot. Not to mention that having your trainer taken out would be somewhat distracting, leaving one open.
One thing I would like an explanation for is how Remoraid/Carvahna/etc can hover in midair. It's always struck me as weird in ALL the N64/GCN games (and PBR as well).
Yar, that is weird... and I'm kinda stuck on that for the moment.
And yay on the Gonzap/Nascour conversation. It nicely shows that already Wes is causing tensions between Cipher and Snagem (and this would eventually bite Cipher in the butt in XD ).
Yay, someone commented upon that scene! Was starting to think that it was being ignored or something... glad you liked it.
Don't really know whether the highlight for this chapter was Tom's drunken ranting or Johnson pwning with Magikarp. Either way, I enjoyed the frantic free-for all and Miror B.'s next appearance now excites me.
Thanks for that review.
i love this fic. it was suprising with Johnson's Magikarp winning but this is hilarious
Thanks.
Great chapter Bobandbill. I especially liked the random interruptions of the battle from Johnson and Tom. Seriously will that guy ever be sober? The Magikarp battle made me laugh too, along with all the Pokémon dialogue(Yanma and Quagsire mainly)

Relieved at how you managed to skip all the trainers in the building in one go , i was afraid we would have some long sequence where Wes battled them one at a time, which is probably the most frustrating thing in the entire game.

Also, will we see Miror.B in the next chapter at all?
Thanks, Night_Umbreon! Again, there wasn't much of a way I could do all of the battle without making it boring and tedious and long... although I find the save function rather annoying as well...
Oh, and Miror B will feature heavily in the next two chapters. That I can confirm.

Thanks everyone for the reviews!

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Loved the chapter. Sorry I couldn't post sooner, but I changed my email. The part with Magikarp winning the battle... that was priceless. And I loved the sign as well. I had a long list of things to say, but thanks to my forum problems I've forgotten most of them.

~GG~

Animorph

Bzzzap
Genius

Pure, utterly cripplingly funny humor from the very first mention of Gonzaps unnaturally pointy hair. Throw along every other event along the way, and we have reached the point where I almost fell down the stairs this computer is located next to from laughing so hard.

And I can't wait for more to come...and, by the way, can I get on that PM list?

mawile_lover1993

Tactics Play Trainer
This is brilliant!!! I've always loved Colosseum, ever though I don't own my own copy of it. T_T I'd love to review all the chapters, but I'm too lazy to. So I'll just review the last one.
“Wes, look,” whispered Rui, as the man came up to a large building with an enormous door. Above the door was a sign titled:
Dance House - Learn to Dance!
Free teddy bear for every membership purchased!

“Now I’m positive that we’re on the right track,” Wes muttered as he recalled Miror B’s dance moves when they had encountered him. Miror B must have used this place as his cover.
Wow, perfect cover for a guy like Miror B. :D
“Open up!” he called.

“First say the password,” replied a voice from inside.

“What password? There is no password!” exclaimed Wes’s and Rui’s guide in surprise.

“There is now. I thought there should be one, so I made it five minutes ago.”

“But… how the hell would I know it then?”

“…Fair enough,” conceded the voice. “It’s ‘open sesame’,” it added. A long pause followed the statement.

“Well, are you going to let me in, or what?” he asked, irritated.

“Are you going to say the password?”

“Oh, for crying out loud… OPEN SESAME!” shouted the man. At that, the door opened wide for him.
LOL, password! And a real original one...*sarcasm* Hooray for NPC stupidity!
“Well, that’s good,” answered Nore. “I’ve got the Colosseum Challenge winner here. Let’s present him with another Shadow Pokemon, and watch chaos be unleashed upon this pitiful town!” With that, the man laughed melodramatically. Wes raised his eyebrows - clearly Cipher’s people weren’t above announcing their plans in front of bystanders. It seemed that they had forgotten all about him and Rui.
What is it with villains and their love of announcing their plans to everybody in public?
“I’m well aware about your losses, Nascour. Believe me; I didn’t exactly plan to have my base blown up. We suffered far worse than you,” Gonzap replied, subconsciously rubbing his head where his eyebrows used to be. “At least they’re starting to grow back…” he muttered to himself.
Yay, they're growing back! Gonzap's just not Gonzap without his prized facial hair. I wonder if they'll grow back by the time Realgam Tower comes around...
“Of course! Mind you, maybe they would have been better off dead, considering where they’re being sent. I’ve sent the last batch we got to Ein – including a Skarmory that I got. That’s to be my Shadow Pokemon – understand?”
Always wondered if that Skarmory in the opening scene was Gonzap's.

“If I were you, I’d be worried about him too,” snapped Gonzap.

“Oh? How so? In all likeliness, that Wes fellow has no idea about the existence of Cipher, let alone where our hideouts are located. I think we don’t have to fear much from him.”
Oh boy, me thinks Nascour just jinxed himself...
“Sure, just a sec,” Rui called, applying the Revive to Espeon. She reached down into her bag and pulled out a handful of Pokeballs.

“Go, get them!” she called, before pulling off one of the most uncoordinated Pokeball releases ever seen. Five orbs flew wildly in the air in random directions. Wes instinctively ducked one that was centimetres from taking his head off.

“Fools! I’ll annihilate you myself with my Tyranitarrgh!” screamed the woman as a Pokeball hit her square in the nose. “Hey, watch where you’re throwing that!” she cried, before she stopped short, noticing a form materialise from the Pokeball that had just hit her.

Right above her head.

“Arrgh!!!”

In an instance, a large overweight Quagsire found itself standing on top of a struggling and unfortunate person, with a furious battle occurring around it. Try as she might, Sema could not budge the fat blue Pokemon off of her.

“Quag…sire” (Dah, you smell like peanuts,) Quagsire stated, leaning forward to examine the peon’s face. One look at Quagsire’s beady eyes and blank face, added to having it sit on top of her was simply too much for Sema, as she promptly passed out.

“Err… just stay there Quagsire,” Rui advised, peering at the woman’s downfall before turning back to Espeon. “Sorry about that!” she called to Sema.

“Quag!” (Ok!) Quagsire responded, before deciding to take a little nap.
Seriously, that should be a running gag!
Meanwhile, Umbreon faced down three of one of the guard’s Pokemon at once - a Larvitar - a small olive-coloured animal, a Carvanha - a tropical looking red and blue fish with ferocious teeth, and a Barboach.

“Carvanha!” (I’m going to eat you!) announced the fish, baring its teeth.

“Larvitar!” (I’m going to poke you!) the Larvitar shouted, feeling confident with a three-on-one advantage.

“Barboach!” (I’m going to…shake my tail at you!) began Barboach, earning a glance from the other two Pokemon.
Ok, that's just plain funny!

“Umbreon!” (Oh, too easy! Maybe you’d want to not announce your tactics to me,) drawled Umbreon. While Larvitar was coming, Barboach would simply stop Umbreon avoiding the attack it by aiming at him with Water Gun. Umbreon solved the dilemma by shifting to the side a tad, making the stubborn Larvitar switch routes. Now Larvitar was directly in line of the attack.

“Bar Barboach!” (Hey, get out of the way! I’m charging my Water Gun here!) shouted Barboach.
Once again, why do the bad guys always have to shout out their plans...

“Oh, you won’t be snagging that Pokemon for a long while,” laughed Nore. “See, I had given it some coffee beforehand. It’s so hyper, you’ll never catch it!”

“Yanma!” (Coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee!) confirmed Yanma, flying even faster than before. It literally looked like a blur moving from one end of the room to the other, striking Wes’s Pokemon with each new cry of ‘coffee!’.
Reminds me of myself when I have too much soda.

“Hang on,” interrupted Rui, “is Johnson still battling?”

Wes looked into one deserted corner of the room - Johnson indeed was still battling the same trainer.

“Why won’t you just die!?” shouted the guard in frustration. “I’ve had enough of this! Magnemite - Spark! Remoraid… just try to hit it!”

Both Pokemon, looking rather battered, charged at Magikarp with their respective attacks.

“Now, Magikarp - jump up and use Flail!”

Impossibly, Magikarp again jumped at the right time to evade both Magnemite’s and Remoraid’s simultaneous attacks as they collided with each other.

“Magnet! (I am error!) beeped Magnemite as Remoraid’s tail struck it.

“Rem!” (Pain!) cried Remoraid as the electrical pulses on Magnemite’s body transferred to Remoraid.

As Magikarp returned back to the ground and landed on top of the two Pokemon, it flailed its entire body vigorously, slapping both Remoraid and Magnemite multiple times it its tail. Whether it was the pain, or the sheer humiliation of being bested by a Magikarp that did it remained a mystery as both Remoraid and Magnemite succumbed and fainted.

“Johnson… did you just…” began Wes, his mouth gaping at the remarkable victory.

“I told you that I’d save the day,” boasted Johnson. “Good job Magikarp!”

“Magi!” (Flopping is fun!)

“Oh, that’s beyond ridiculous!” cried Nore. “You’re telling me that we got defeated by a Magikarp? And JOHNSON’S Magikarp to boot? I’m outta here!” he exclaimed, making a run for the door. Unfortunately for Nore, he found the door blocked and ran straight into a person. Before he knew what had happened, he found himself firmly handcuffed.
Magikarp FTW! I'm a battler, so I know that under the right conditions, a Flail from a Magikarp can actually OHKO someone.

“Oh dear…” whispered Rui, realising at some were more than a bit ruffed up.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about them,” consoled Duking. “After they kidnapped Plusle, they deserve everything they get, the dirty foul smelling…”

“Yes, yes, that’s enough,” hurried Sherles. “Get them safely into the cells - we can question them later. Me, Johnson, Wes and Rui will move on, and try to clear out the whole bunch.”
o_O Duking, what did you do to them?!

“So… what did happen here?” Sherles asked. “Decided to renovate Cipher’s place as well as Team Snagem’s?”

“You could say that…” Wes shrewdly smiled.
That should be a running gag too! XD

“Oh, Sherley, it was the wurst tim of me life! I swear, I’ll never mever hever kever sleaver mrinky drink again! Ever! I swore it on all of teh smazzules in da world!”

“Espeon!” (Oh, I wouldn’t make a promise I can’t keep…) Espeon muttered. “Espeon!” (Hey, did you hear that?) Espeon added suddenly.
Tom and sober is an oxymoron. The only time that those his name and that word are together in the same sentence is when 'NOT' is in between them.

This story is great! You managed to take a serious plot and make it freaking hilarious! I thought I was going to die of laughter. Good job! Keep those updates coming!

PS: Can you please add me to the PM list, pretty please.

ultimate_pokemaster

I'm impressed by the hilarity and complete randomness of all of you're chapters. I have never seen Colleseum in this type of light. I have always regarded it as a 'darker' pokemon game. This fanfiction shows the game with much more humour than the other games. I hope you continue this till the end of the game and not take the more 'mature' theme later on as most humour fics have by the end of the story. Of course, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I will continue to review this as long as it is on the first three pages of the fanfiction forum.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Loved the chapter. Sorry I couldn't post sooner, but I changed my email. The part with Magikarp winning the battle... that was priceless. And I loved the sign as well. I had a long list of things to say, but thanks to my forum problems I've forgotten most of them.

~GG~
Cheers. Pity I couldn't here about the long list. Oh well. Don't worry about the delay - these things happen, and I'm a patient sort of guy. Well, kinda...
Pure, utterly cripplingly funny humor from the very first mention of Gonzaps unnaturally pointy hair. Throw along every other event along the way, and we have reached the point where I almost fell down the stairs this computer is located next to from laughing so hard.

And I can't wait for more to come...and, by the way, can I get on that PM list?
Thanks. I advise you to move that computer however, if you nearly 'fell down the stairs'. Or move the stairs, whichever is easier. ;)
You have been added to the PM list as well.

This is brilliant!!! I've always loved Colosseum, ever though I don't own my own copy of it. T_T I'd love to review all the chapters, but I'm too lazy to. So I'll just review the last one.
Can't blame you for that. ;)

Yay, they're growing back! Gonzap's just not Gonzap without his prized facial hair. I wonder if they'll grow back by the time Realgam Tower comes around...
Yes, indeed - will they grow back by then??? (Dun dun DUNNNN!)
Oh boy, me thinks Nascour just jinxed himself...
No, how could he have? I mean, it's not as if Wes is in his Pyrite hideout right now laying down a good-old fashioned smackdown on Ciphers goons... hang on, wait... ;)

This story is great! You managed to take a serious plot and make it freaking hilarious! I thought I was going to die of laughter. Good job! Keep those updates coming!

PS: Can you please add me to the PM list, pretty please.
Thanks! And you've been added.
I'm impressed by the hilarity and complete randomness of all of you're chapters. I have never seen Colleseum in this type of light. I have always regarded it as a 'darker' pokemon game. This fanfiction shows the game with much more humour than the other games. I hope you continue this till the end of the game and not take the more 'mature' theme later on as most humour fics have by the end of the story. Of course, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I will continue to review this as long as it is on the first three pages of the fanfiction forum.
I usually can only see things in a humourous light. :)
Not sure if the 'mature' theme will be taken - but then again, if I don't, all those WesxRui fans might get said... I dunno - I haven't really thought that far in what will exactly happen even - although I'm certainly going to keep it funny.
Thanks for the review.
Make more Make more Make more Make more Make more Make more Make more!
Erm... subliminal messinging much? I am thinking about doing the chapter, but school for me comes first, and after that I get strapped of time from other stuff. And I also get easier distracted...

Oh, and this story now appears on PokeCommunities and Cave of Dragonflies. Part of my shameless attempt to amass an army of followers and use them to conquer the world with my fic. ;) Perpare to march, all! *laughs manically*

Yes, I've had too many sweet things...

Last edited:

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Why fighting dis on fis go?

That does it. It's official. Tom deserves his own spin-off! 8D He's just awesome on a level all his own, seriously. Every time he appears, funny as frell moments are guaranteed, and his appearances in the latest chapter were no exception. ^^

Very good work on the scene with Gonzap and Nascour--and I loved how what was a relatively serious scene was sprinkled with silliness here and there with more hilarity involving Gonzap's precious eyebrows. XD

"Tyranitarrgh" = priceless. XD I frelling loved that. Rui's... unique method of letting Pokémon out of capture balls was funny in and of itself, and the fact that her choice to do that (and your choice to make her do that) resulted in both the utterance of "Tyranitarrgh" and Quagsire coming out and sayng something glorious only made it all the more awesome. XD

Then there was the latest addition to the list of Pokémon personalities that you've come up with that I just love: the caffeinated Yanma. Very amusing creature, that. XD

And holy cheese, Johnson achieved victory! And with a Magikarp, no less! That was glorious. Absolutely GLORIOUS. XD

“Open up!” he called.

“First say the password,” replied a voice from inside.

“What password? There is no password!” exclaimed Wes’s and Rui’s guide in surprise.

“…Fair enough,” conceded the voice. “It’s ‘open sesame’,” it added. A long pause followed the statement.

“Oh, for crying out loud… OPEN SESAME!” shouted the man. At that, the door opened wide for him.

XD

“Well, that’s good,” answered Nore. “I’ve got the Colosseum Challenge winner here. Let’s present him with another Shadow Pokemon, and watch chaos be unleashed upon this pitiful town!” With that, the man laughed melodramatically. Wes raised his eyebrows - clearly Cipher’s people weren’t above announcing their plans in front of bystanders. It seemed that they had forgotten all about him and Rui.

Gotta love the classic verbal incontinence of villians. XD

“Hang on…” began the woman, frowning at Wes. “That’s… that’s that Wes guy that Miror B has been harping on about!” she accused, pointing at Wes.

“It is?” asked Nore, confused at this bit of news.

“Um, surely there’s some sort of mistake…” began Wes.

“YES! And you were stupid enough to let him in here!” cried Sema, grabbing a piece of paper from a nearby desk with Wes’s picture upon it. The words ‘WANTED BY CIPHER’ was printed underneath the image.

Yeah, nice going there, Nore. XP

“But… I’m here to learn how to dance…” one of the newcomers mumbled. “What’s going on here?”

“Silence!” she ordered, assuming charge. “If you get him, you can get a free lifetime membership!”

“Ok!”

XD

“There you are, Johnson!” exclaimed Wes. “And about time too.”

“Yes, I’m here to save the da – Arrgh!” cried Johnson, wrecking the moment as he tripped over one of his shoelaces. Unfortunately, the incoming Johnson clattered directly into Espeon.

“Esp-!” (What-) Espeon managed, before Johnson’s knee hit his head. Espeon slumped to the ground in pain.

“Oh, sorry, Espeon…” began Johnson.

“For crying out loud, you knocked him out!” cried Wes. “That’s just great.”

XD Apparently, Stupid is super-effective on Psychic. XP

Just then, a silhouette of a tall ungainly man appeared by the door. All looked at the newcomer as he sung in an overly loud and off-key voice.

“The wheelys on the busy… busier… bus go mound and round…”

“…Tom?” Wes asked incredulously.

“Hey-hey, dis isn’t my house…” Tom stated, confused. Then he noticed the tension between all in the room, and noticed the full-scale Pokemon battle about to start. “Did I come at a bad time?”

I love his rendition of "The Wheels on the Bus", first of all. XD And the "Did I come at a bad time?" line is priceless. XD

“I’m well aware about your losses, Nascour. Believe me; I didn’t exactly plan to have my base blown up. We suffered far worse than you,” Gonzap replied, subconsciously rubbing his head where his eyebrows used to be. “At least they’re starting to grow back…” he muttered to himself.

Aww, don't worry, Gonzap--I'm sure your beloved eyebrows will be back before you know it.

And until they do, I will continue to laugh at him about them. XP

“If I were you, I’d be worried about him too,” snapped Gonzap.

“Oh? How so? In all likeliness, that Wes fellow has no idea about the existence of Cipher, let alone where our hideouts are located. I think we don’t have to fear much from him.”

“So how come he had been interfering with your operations in Phenac?”

That hurt. Stunned, Nascour’s confident attitude changed into one of shock, much like one a Wingull would give if it got a jolt of electricity.

Ha-ha, he got him good! XP

Gonzap winced as he thought back to the lead-up of the moment that his base had been destroyed - he had misjudged Wes, and had suffered the worst consequences imaginable.

Well, sure, he could have died, but life without Team Snagem at its former glory, or his prized eyebrows, just wasn’t the same.

Yes, Gonzap, good to see such skill in prioritizing as you have. Eyebrows > one's own survival. Yes.

Good frelling frell, I am amused by this guy. XD

Meanwhile, in a certain building in Pyrite that belonged to Cipher, all hell was breaking loose.

Tom’s arrive had surprised Cipher’s guards, not to mention his drunken behaviour which resulted in him hiding behind a nearby chair.

“ARRGHH! IT’S WORLD WAR FIVE!!!!!” he screamed. Needless to say, Cipher’s agents were somewhat startled by this random event. Wes, being somewhat more used to Tom’s antics, recovered the quickest, earning himself a few valuable seconds.

A loud, strange outburst that can startle and baffle those who hear it... Holy frell, Tom knows Chatter! XD

Misdreavus gave a ghostly giggle and joined the battle, latching onto a Hoothoot’s head. The unlucky bird Pokemon hooted in surprise and tried in vain to shake off the ghost type’s Bite attack.

XD I love the image that put in my head.

“Sure, just a sec,” Rui called, applying the Revive to Espeon. She reached down into her bag and pulled out a handful of Pokeballs.

“Go, get them!” she called, before pulling off one of the most uncoordinated Pokeball releases ever seen. Five orbs flew wildly in the air in random directions. Wes instinctively ducked one that was centimetres from taking his head off.

“Fools! I’ll annihilate you myself with my Tyranitarrgh!” screamed the woman as a Pokeball hit her square in the nose.

Rui's Pokémon method of releasing Pokémon is unparalleled in its awesomeness. XD And again, "Tyranitarrgh" = glorious. XD

“Hey, watch where you’re throwing that!” she cried, before she stopped short, noticing a form materialise from the Pokeball that had just hit her.

Right above her head.

“Arrgh!!!”

In an instance, a large overweight Quagsire found itself standing on top of a struggling and unfortunate person, with a furious battle occurring around it. Try as she might, Sema could not budge the fat blue Pokemon off of her.

“Quag…sire” (Dah, you smell like peanuts,) Quagsire stated, leaning forward to examine the peon’s face. One look at Quagsire’s beady eyes and blank face, added to having it sit on top of her was simply too much for Sema, as she promptly passed out.

Ha-ha, it landed right on her head. XD And lol, I can't help but wonder if Sema actually did smell like peanuts, or if perhaps Quagsire simply doesn't know what a peanut is or what it smells like. XD

“Right. You think you, Johnson, can beat me? Attack, Magnetmite and Remoraid!” he commanded.

“Oh yeah? Go, Magikarp!” replied Johnson. A fat flimsy-looking fish came out of Johnson’s Pokeball and flopped on the ground in response.

“Whe… it’s Karpador!” exclaimed Tom, still somewhat confused by the whole situation.

Karpador? XD

“Oh no! It’s a…. thingy!” cried Tom before vigorously kicking the poor helpless Pokemon back in the opposite direction into someone’s head. “Why fighting dis on fis go?” he wailed nonsensically in fear.

"Oh no!" pretty much always makes me laugh. XD And "Why fighting dis on fis go?" is my favorite line in the chapter--I still can't read it without laughing. XD

It was unclear whether Magikarp had actually used Tackle and had charged at the Remoraid, or that it simply had randomly flopped forward at a surprisingly fast speed at the right time to knock Remoraid into the path of the Thundershock attack. Needless to say, the opposing trainer didn’t take to this outcome too kindly, letting loose half a dozen profanities that were appropriate for one who was getting beaten by a Magikarp.

Getting beaten by a Magikarp is indeed a very swear-worthy situation. XD

Meanwhile, Umbreon faced down three of one of the guard’s Pokemon at once - a Larvitar - a small olive-coloured animal, a Carvanha - a tropical looking red and blue fish with ferocious teeth, and a Barboach.

“Larvitar!” (I’m going to poke you!) the Larvitar shouted, feeling confident with a three-on-one advantage.

“Barboach!” (I’m going to…shake my tail at you!) began Barboach, earning a glance from the other two Pokemon.

BEST. THREAT. EVER. XD

“Maku! Hita Hita!” (You were too slow! Now, OUT OF MY WAY! MUST KILL!) shouted Makuhita, charging at another Pokemon.

“Umbreon…” (Well, I’d give him an ‘A’ for enthusiasm, that’s for sure,) murmured Umbreon, before joining the fray once again.

XD Indeed.

“Yep - that was great. Keep it up!” encouraged Wes. Croconaw stared at Wes’s unexpected praise. Bluno hadn’t said such things to him - instead, he talked about interest rates and lawyers. Bluno always got easily distracted…

XD

Suddenly, the ground started shaking as a rush of water erupted from deep below the ground. Wes glimpsed a large hole in the floor from where the water ran from, which was now merging into a massive wave. Wes’s Pokemon noticed the looming danger and quickly scampered to the other side of the room. Luckily, Makuhita was busy tormenting a Cacnea behind the wave, for otherwise it probably wouldn’t have noticed the impeding danger. A few other Cipher agents and their Pokemon were also safely out of the way, including Johnson’s rival, but the majority were in the wrong place in the wrong time.

“Croc…o….naw!” (Water!) Croconaw shouted, before letting the wall of liquid fall straight on top of Cipher’s goons.

“Umbreon!” (Now that’s a Surf attack!) commented Umbreon, watching the swirling mass of fluid drench all within range of the attack. Most of the remaining Pokemon that hadn’t fainted from the battle lost consciousness right then and there.

Nice one, Croconaw. :D

“Oh no! It’s a…. a… watery mortery… wet!” cried Tom as he too got caught by the water. “Splish Splash Sploshy!” he cried. Just then, the door opened once again.

He says the most awesome things... XD

“I have a delivery of extra-glazed raspberry-flavoured jam doughnuts here… oh c-” began another newcomer. The delivery man was cut short as the mass of water escaped through the opening right into him.

Wow, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. XD Dang, though--all those doughtnuts, ruined...

Let us have a moment of silence for the untimely demise of the doughnuts, robbed of their potential to be delicious. ;-;

“You can stop punching things now Makuhita,” Wes added.

“Maku…” (Do I have to?) Makuhita asked, as he stopped punching a defenceless door.

XD Poor Makuhita. And poor door. XD

“How… dare you!” cried Nore who struggled to his feet coughing out water, interrupting Wes’s thoughts. “You may have won the battle, but… well…” trailed off Nore, realising that there wasn’t much of a way to put a positive spin on things. “Well, damn you!

XD

“Yanyanayanma!” (I-must-win-I-must-win-win-win-win-win-win!) it jabbered.

“Umbre?” (What did you say?) asked Umbreon, unable to catch on to what Yanma just said.

“Maku!” (I’ll destroy you!) cried Makuhita, charging at it before realising that it was gone. “Maku!” (Where’d you go?)

“Yanma!” (I-go-fast-so-I-can-win-win-win!) buzzed the Yanma, as it zipped around the room bumping into Wes’s Pokemon one at a time.

“Umb!” (Ow!)

“Croc!” (Ah!)

“Maku!” (Ouch! Stupid buzzy thing!)

That Yanma is awesome. XD I love the way it talks, and I love the image of it just bonking into Pokémon after Pokémon. XD

“Yanma!” (Coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee!) confirmed Yanma, flying even faster than before. It literally looked like a blur moving from one end of the room to the other, striking Wes’s Pokemon with each new cry of ‘coffee!”.

And the addition of a cry of "Coffee!" to each bonk makes the image even funnier. XD

“Get them Yanma!” called Nore. “Wait… don’t stay in one place… what?” Nore was suddenly confused - Yanma seemed to be stuck in a small confined space, bouncing off an invisible wall.

“Yan? Yananyanyanyan!” (Oh-no-it’s-like-a-force-field-I-hate-force-fields-maybe-now-ow-maybe-now-ow-maybe-now-or-now-or-now!) Yanma jabbered, bouncing off in every direction.

XD

“It took him a while to come to,” Rui said. “Johnson must have hit him hard on the head.”

“Esp…” (Too right… it was like a super-effective hit!)

Stupid is super-effective on Psychic! 8D I knew it! XD

“Oh, you’re better now! Well, good work on trapping that Yanma,” complimented Wes, watching Yanma bounce off the Reflect attack over and over again. Within half a minute it slumped to the ground, exhausted.

“Yan…” (Coffee…) it moaned in pain.

Wow... the poor thing actually knocked itself out. XD

“Not if I can help it!” shouted Nore, diving to grab the Pokeball. Just before he grabbed it however, it moved out of his reach, hit him firmly on the head, and travelled straight into Wes’s grasp.

“Esp!” (I’m definitely feeling better now!) announced Espeon.

“Now that is cool…” muttered Wes, impressed with the trick. Nore however wasn’t, as he clutched his head and moaned.

I like that you put in an explanation as to why the trainers you snag from can't just grab the ball before you do--and I love the particular explanation that you chose. XD A bonk to someone's head gets a laugh out of me nearly every time, including this time. And I love the image of the ball, seemingly with a mind of its own, moving to smack Nore right in the head. XD

Wes looked into one deserted corner of the room - Johnson indeed was still battling the same trainer.

“Why won’t you just die!?” shouted the guard in frustration. “I’ve had enough of this! Magnemite - Spark! Remoraid… just try to hit it!”

Both Pokemon, looking rather battered, charged at Magikarp with their respective attacks.

“Now, Magikarp - jump up and use Flail!”

Impossibly, Magikarp again jumped at the right time to evade both Magnemite’s and Remoraid’s simultaneous attacks as they collided with each other.

“Magnet! (I am error!) beeped Magnemite as Remoraid’s tail struck it.

“Rem!” (Pain!) cried Remoraid as the electrical pulses on Magnemite’s body transferred to Remoraid.

XD Nice one, Johnson and Magikarp! Also, there are two lines in that part that I love. One, "Why won't you just die!?" XD Two, "I am error!" XD

As Magikarp returned back to the ground and landed on top of the two Pokemon, it flailed its entire body vigorously, slapping both Remoraid and Magnemite multiple times it its tail. Whether it was the pain, or the sheer humiliation of being bested by a Magikarp that did it remained a mystery as both Remoraid and Magnemite succumbed and fainted.

“Johnson… did you just…” began Wes, his mouth gaping at the remarkable victory.

Lol, maybe they did faint out of humiliation. XP Whatever the case may be, Johnson winning with a MAGIKARP is frelling awesome. XD

“Ah! It’s you, Sherlock!” cried Tom suddenly, appearing from behind a staircase. He ran up and hugged Sherles in relief that the Sheriff of Pyrite had arrived.

“Err… hello there,” Sherles responded, somewhat surprised.

“Oh, it wis horribles! There was a lot of persons, and a lot of Pokeypeople as well, and they were flighting and then there was a giant pineapple as well! Lots of… thingys happened! And then wet stuff appeared! It made me very berry wet,” sobbed Tom.

Giant pineapple... XD

Another of my favorite Tom quotes from that chapter. I especially love the "mrinky drink' part. XD

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Hello, Bobandbill, it's me Darthgroudon in disguise(I had a name change)! It's been a while. First off, you continue to amaze with your fantastic comic and wit. Secondly, you desreve to be nominated for a fanfic award. Keep it up, this story is beast!

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
Sorry I'm late...again ^^;;

Yes. I deserve to be punished in the fiery depths of hell, but I shall try my best to redeem myself with a review ;D

But first off...

BACK OFF SIKE, TOM IS MINE, ONLY I DROOL OVER HIM >=/

Just had to get that off my chest x3

Now time for the highlight reel...
Dance House - Learn to Dance!
Free teddy bear for every membership purchased!
I had to lol.

ROFL Way to start off a chapter...and how original XD

The words ‘WANTED BY CIPHER’ was printed underneath the image.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be 'were'?

“Yes, I’m here to save the da – Arrgh!” cried Johnson, wrecking the moment as he tripped over one of his shoelaces.
Typical moron Johnson move XD

“What took you so long? And where’s Sherles?”

“Sherles… I don’t know where he is,” began Johnson. Wes slapped his head in frustration as Johnson tried to explain himself. “I got held up – I had to tie up my shoelace,” he insisted, pointing at his shoe. “Hang on, it’s untied again!”
ROFL

“Croc!” (And you’re the annoying person who kept on whinging!)
whing what? D: did you mean whining?

“The wheelys on the busy… busier… bus go mound and round…”

“…Tom?” Wes asked incredulously.

“Hey-hey, dis isn’t my house…” Tom stated, confused. Then he noticed the tension between all in the room, and noticed the full-scale Pokemon battle about to start. “Did I come at a bad time?”
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool YAY TOM <333333333 OMG I LUFF HIM!!! ~

“Fools! I’ll annihilate you myself with my Tyranitarrgh!” screamed the woman as a Pokeball hit her square in the nose. “Hey, watch where you’re throwing that!” she cried, before she stopped short, noticing a form materialise from the Pokeball that had just hit her.

Right above her head.

“Arrgh!!!”
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Priceless x3
That didn’t last long however as a Pinco that had been thrown to the side by Makuhita flew right at the chair and reduced it to pieces.
Pineco...

I'm going to lmao XD

“Umb!” (Hey, that was my one!) cried Umbreon in protest as the Pokemon’s trainer sadly returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, defeated. Then he cried in pain as Makuhita punched him in the shin.

“Maku! Hita Hita!” (You were too slow! Now, OUT OF MY WAY! MUST KILL!) shouted Makuhita, charging at another Pokemon.
Punched the trainer in the shin? XDDDD KILLLLLLLLL DEM MAKUHITA!

“You can stop punching things now Makuhita,” Wes added.

“Maku…” (Do I have to?) Makuhita asked, as he stopped punching a defenceless door.
i lol'd

OH MY FCKN GOD...no way...that's not right...quick edit it out bobandbill before more ppl read it!

Oh you have no idea................*flops*

“Oh, that’s beyond ridiculous!” cried Nore. “You’re telling me that we got defeated by a Magikarp? And JOHNSON’S Magikarp to boot? I’m outta here!”
You really should feel ashamed...real sad...really really sad...

XDDDDDDD

And once again, the incredible Johnson and his PWNsome Magikarp appear, but more important, TOM! :D BUT BUT BUT, he needed more lines, and admittedly, he was not as funny as he once was in his debut...

I liked the conversation between Nascour and Gonzap, shows the tension between the two teams. And i loool'd when Gonzap kept on mentioning his god damned eyebrows.

And Croconaw learns Surf (or remembers)! =3

Forget Miror B... I CAN NOT WAIT WHEN WES GOES TO MT. BATTLE AND FITES ENTEI AND DAKIM! OMG, I WONDER WHAT THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE!!!

Anyway, yeah, great chapter, keep it up ;)

Divinity_123 ;196;

mimefan

Banned
What. A. Fanfic. This is hilarious. You should make a TV show based on this because if you did then the ratings will always be of the roof.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Cheers people for the added reviews!
That does it. It's official. Tom deserves his own spin-off! 8D He's just awesome on a level all his own, seriously. Every time he appears, funny as frell moments are guaranteed, and his appearances in the latest chapter were no exception. ^^
Thanks. A spin off for Tom? Hmm...
Very good work on the scene with Gonzap and Nascour--and I loved how what was a relatively serious scene was sprinkled with silliness here and there with more hilarity involving Gonzap's precious eyebrows. XD

"Tyranitarrgh" = priceless. XD I frelling loved that. Rui's... unique method of letting Pokémon out of capture balls was funny in and of itself, and the fact that her choice to do that (and your choice to make her do that) resulted in both the utterance of "Tyranitarrgh" and Quagsire coming out and sayng something glorious only made it all the more awesome. XD

Then there was the latest addition to the list of Pokémon personalities that you've come up with that I just love: the caffeinated Yanma. Very amusing creature, that. XD

And holy cheese, Johnson achieved victory! And with a Magikarp, no less! That was glorious. Absolutely GLORIOUS. XD
Glad I pulled the Gonzap vs. Nascour scene off. And that you too enjoyed Magikarp's win. :)

Yes, Gonzap, good to see such skill in prioritizing as you have. Eyebrows > one's own survival. Yes.
It is Gonzap's eyebrows, after all...
Rui's Pokémon method of releasing Pokémon is unparalleled in its awesomeness. XD And again, "Tyranitarrgh" = glorious. XD
That idea came after Jonah asked about Rui getting Pokemon - I thought 'would she know how to release Pokemon?'. Tyranitarrgh was on the spot though.

Ha-ha, it landed right on her head. XD And lol, I can't help but wonder if Sema actually did smell like peanuts, or if perhaps Quagsire simply doesn't know what a peanut is or what it smells like. XD
Good point. :)
Wow, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. XD Dang, though--all those doughtnuts, ruined...

Let us have a moment of silence for the untimely demise of the doughnuts, robbed of their potential to be delicious. ;-;
*silence*
I like that you put in an explanation as to why the trainers you snag from can't just grab the ball before you do--and I love the particular explanation that you chose. XD A bonk to someone's head gets a laugh out of me nearly every time, including this time. And I love the image of the ball, seemingly with a mind of its own, moving to smack Nore right in the head. XD
That always puzzled me too - the animation was just the Pokeball shaking in the middle for the 'fight' arena... and then it would disappear..
Hello, Bobandbill, it's me Darthgroudon in disguise(I had a name change)! It's been a while. First off, you continue to amaze with your fantastic comic and wit. Secondly, you desreve to be nominated for a fanfic award. Keep it up, this story is beast!
Hey! Another name-changer! ;)
Glad that you've continued to like this - thanks for dropping by!.
Sorry I'm late...again ^^;;

Yes. I deserve to be punished in the fiery depths of hell, but I shall try my best to redeem myself with a review ;D
To punish... or not to punish... ;)
But first off...

BACK OFF SIKE, TOM IS MINE, ONLY I DROOL OVER HIM >=/

Just had to get that off my chest x3
I never imagined, when I started this fic, that there would be people fighting over a character.... and in a good way too... ;)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be 'were'?
Sorry - DarkPersian479 mentioned it first :p *points to DarkPersian's post*. Probably should edit it though.
whing what? D: did you mean whining?
Meant whingeing... whcih means whining...
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool YAY TOM <333333333 OMG I LUFF HIM!!! ~
Good to know...
OH MY FCKN GOD...no way...that's not right...quick edit it out bobandbill before more ppl read it!
Too late. :)
And once again, the incredible Johnson and his PWNsome Magikarp appear, but more important, TOM! :D BUT BUT BUT, he needed more lines, and admittedly, he was not as funny as he once was in his debut...
Did really focus much on him, as I didn't want to detract from the battle itself, and most of the time he was hiding away from the battle. The will be some interesting character interaction between Tom and someone else in the next chapter however...
I liked the conversation between Nascour and Gonzap, shows the tension between the two teams. And i loool'd when Gonzap kept on mentioning his god damned eyebrows.
Thanks. :) Was wondering about that part - thanks for the added responses about it!
Forget Miror B... I CAN NOT WAIT WHEN WES GOES TO MT. BATTLE AND FITES ENTEI AND DAKIM! OMG, I WONDER WHAT THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE!!!

Anyway, yeah, great chapter, keep it up ;)

Divinity_123 ;196;
Forget Miror B? Never!
Dakim was an interesting character but...

What. A. Fanfic. This is hilarious. You should make a TV show based on this because if you did then the ratings will always be of the roof.
Thanks! Only, it would be an awfully slow TV show... and then Pokemon might sue. Nice idea but.

One thing did get my attention:

That does it. It's official. Tom deserves his own spin-off!
I second this. :p

Wow, a spin-off? I'd admit, I'm half considering it... only not quite sure how I'd go about it if I did. Does seem to be some demend for him however... we'll see.

As for my progress on the next chapter - thus far, very slow. :( School has taken over my life. I'll probably get more progress during the holidays when they come, but for now it's slow moving... oh well.

auragirl

luxray master!
OMFG!! THIS is so much EPIC ****ING WIN!! (i only joined a few minutes before finding this! I LOVE IT!! so much win i don't know where to start! XD funny as hell mate, funny as hell! can i put that banner-link thing in my sig?

Breeders

bored out of my wits
This is a very nice story, i only read the first 3 chapters on fanfiction.net but i didn't know YOU were the author of the story on both sites, COOL!

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Ah yes...there is nothing quite like a bad guy losing to a Magikarp... although the strategy you showed is about the only decent one for Magikarp. Loved Tom, and still lovin Miror. B.

Yes, this is a lame review. So sue me.

Could you add me to the PM list? Please?