• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Return of Pokemon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
PIKACHU! You get too much anime glory. Like Piplup. although I lik Piplup better...

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Weavile out lolwut

Bye Sudowoodo I won't miss you

Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I vote Gligar again.

mimefan

Banned
I assume you mean Piplup.

Current Tally
Piplup: 3
Buneary: 2
Gligar: 2
Croagunk: 1
Torterra: 1
Happiny: 1
Turtwig: 1
Pikachu: 1

Yes I do mean the pokemon which squeaks out Hitler every time you try to speak to it. I vote out Pikachu, keep Gligar in it's the only cute one.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Final Tally
;207; - 4
;025;- 3
;185; - 3
;440; - 2
;461; - 1
;397; - 1

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 pokemon at the beginning of every set. One by one they will be voted off, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You'll be voting for your least favorite Pokemon in the round until the final two pokemon which you will then vote for one to lose or one to win. The one who beats out all the rest wins the set and gets added to the winners circle! The rules are no posting unless its a vote if you want to post something(other than your vote) EDIT the post you voted in, if you do not its spam, say who you vote for in the last round to lose or win or its considered a unknown vote and not counted, and dont change your vote. If you have any complaints plz pm one of us. Seeing as we're in charge now sprites all around!
Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion

Here are the pokemon:

dpmfa025.png
dpmfa397.png
dpmfa387.png
dpmfa390.png
dpmfa418.png
dpmfa417.png
dpmfa185.png
dpmfa453.png
dpffa440.png
dpmfa389.png
dpmfa217.png
dpmfa461.png
dpmfa472.png
dpmfa430.png

My Vote: ;440;

Voted Off
;393; ;427; ;125; ;424; ;207;

Current Winners Circle
;148; ;094; ;380; ;055; ;197; ;448; ;149; ;461; ;147;

Hall Of Fame Round 1
Cyndaquil
Espeon
Gardevoir
Lapras
Ninetales
Typhlosion

Hall Of Fame Round 2
Charizard

A Serebii.net Favorite!
Espeon

mimefan

Banned
Happiny, well I've got to otherwise EA will tell me I'm flaming.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Happiny: 4
Turtwig: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.